treelover123

Seriously... I need some out-the-box thinking

32 posts in this topic

@treelover123 why did you think that she’s got zero respect for you? I’m more curious and not questioning.  She’s got a hot for you and still banking on the possibility to win you, I think. 

Sounds like to me she definitely has the hots for u (still) @treelover123 and now the more invigorating piece for her following the stages:

1. Attraction and a chance ✔️

2. Rejection and resolution ✔️

3. The Chase TBD (to be determined) - maintain ur boundary!

seems to me the most obvious thing to do is a hop plane :)), sorry for the shameless plug for girl #1, i know that isn’t reality... but alas i am the hopeless romantic.

3 hours ago, blueberry said:

@treelover123 why did you think that she’s got zero respect for you? I’m more curious and not questioning.  She’s got a hot for you and still banking on the possibility to win you, I think. 

We made a decision to walk away. We agreed its for the best. Now she wants to pursue what's "not the best". Why, does she not get that there is a high price to pay? We weighed it, didn't we?

Plus its hard to say goodbye for me too. Despite what we decided. She is prolonging the agony with:

"Bye."

"Ok i just want to say one more thing then bye"

"Ok please hear me out..."

"I dont want to say bye anymore"

She obviously has a case of confusion, which one can excuse. Maybe. But does she not realise she is fucking with me? 

2 hours ago, TBD78 said:

seems to me the most obvious thing to do is a hop plane :)), sorry for the shameless plug for girl #1, i know that isn’t reality... but alas i am the hopeless romantic.

Oh hopping on a plane is happening definitely. In 57 days. Whoo-hoo!

Wow a lot has been revealed since I last logged on. No advice but just want to tell @treelover123 and @Ona that I'm rooting for you, individually and together.

On 8/30/2018 at 11:57 PM, treelover123 said:

Woman #2 and I had coffee on Monday, we discussed the decision. We agreed it was for the best, we said our goodbyes. It was a little sad, but ended well.

Then I saw her at the yoga studio on Tuesday, and it was far less weird than I thought it would be, mostly. We were thrown together in a confronting situation by the oblivious instructor, we exchanged short words... But I was ok. Whatever was between this woman and me, was over. I just needed to be clearer about my boundaries on Tuesday evenings. 

Wednesday I met with the instructor and told her some background and told her I want to keep my distance from this woman, she needs to be sensitive to it. 

Then yesterday, w#2 sends me a text saying she has something she needs to discuss with me. I told her I don't think its a good idea. But I agreed to meet her, I thought she might have decided that she can't do Tuesday evenings at the same yoga studio any more or something. So I met her. She told me that she was feeling nervous about what she was about to tell me. That she fully accepts that I might tell her "Fuck you" after she said it.

What did she say? - She is willing to try out my fwb proposal. She made a 180 on the issue.

I smiled, reminded her that we had an earlier conversation where I told her that once my mind is made up about something, I move ahead with no regrets.  

In the nicest way possible, I told her to fuck off.

Where I still thought with some fondness of the interactions I had with her, I am now so over it. The nerve of this woman! She has zero respect for me. 

This is done. The past three weeks were really difficult for me and the people in my life. I mean REALLY fucking difficult. I think I've learnt a lot, at least one of my relationships came out stronger.

In a way I wish that I never had that first coffee with this woman. I will certainly think twice before I even look in the direction of someone I feel attracted to. 

Here’s the thing, you learned from this. I think it was a big eye opener for you to really look at what you want and what you really need. There is a big difference between the two. Don’t look at it as regrets look at it as a learning experience, a stepping stone in your journey. Now is the opportunity to look at all of your relationships and make more educated choices. Please don’t walk away from this with regret, just think of it as part of your journey to finding the path you are really supposed to be on. 

On 8/31/2018 at 7:13 AM, treelover123 said:

Oh hopping on a plane is happening definitely. In 57 days. Whoo-hoo!

Yay!!!!