Charlee

Curious

14 posts in this topic

I guess I would call myself bi-curious since I’ve  never done so much as kiss another woman, but I think about it a lot! It’s nice to find a place like this. I’ve trialed some other sites, but they seem to attract creepers 

Hi to both of you!! I feel like the older I’m gettong the more comfortable I am with the idea of just allowing myself to be true to me. Just being here already makes me feel lighter.

Hi charlee and welcome :) We are all a big family here that are trying to help each other in our journeys. Try to read as much as you can, have patience and everything will fall into place 

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the site!  This is a wonderful place for support and camaraderie.  We work hard to keep the creepers away.

If you haven’t already, be sure to check out How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and other helpful posts.

8 hours ago, Charlee said:

Hi to both of you!! I feel like the older I’m gettong the more comfortable I am with the idea of just allowing myself to be true to me. Just being here already makes me feel lighter.

What's your story? Are you single, in a relationship? Secretly curious? 

Oh my goodness I'm so happy to have found this place! have been ignoring things for years but I can't hold it inside anymore..eek

I’m single & secretly bi-curious. It’s exciting to have a place to speak about it.

Welcome ladies! Some of you might still be around on the site 5 years from now. If I look back on my journey here, I see so much learning and sharing, and figuring stuff out. For me this is a place where I could just become more comfortable with myself. May you find what you need in these pages. 

Thank you for that :) I’m really grateful

I stumbled upon this site. I’m looking forward to branching out and building relationships with like minded women :)

Hi ladies,i too am looking to find other like minded ladies its rather hard..so im hoping this will be an amazing start