delightful34

Threading, Waxing, or Plucking Eyebrows and Chin hair

Hi Ladies,

With several options available for taking care of our eyebrows, which method do you prefer and why? 

Waxing, threading, or plucking are three methods that I have tried on my eyebrows and chin hair with varying results. Which method is the most successful for you and the least painful? If you do not do any method, why not? If you do one of these methods, how often do you do it?

I’ve only ever done threading, and just my eyebrows. Maybe every month and a half? In between those times I’ll maintain the shape myself. Depending on who’s doing the threading, it ranges from not painful at all to rather uncomfortable. I don’t have thick eyebrows so in any case, it’s over fast.

I've done all three. I think waxing is fastest and least traumatic threading is like slow torture in which I want to punch the person doing it in the face violently and repeatedly

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, estee said:

I've done all three. I think waxing is fastest and least traumatic threading is like slow torture in which I want to punch the person doing it in the face violently and repeatedly

So agree re - threading ! you made me laugh . 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 11:36 AM, estee said:

On 2/17/2019 at 1:55 PM, contessmed said:

So agree re - threading ! you made me laugh . 

I just can’t do the threading, I’m pretty sure I would be traumatized for life lol... 

i just go all naturale lol .... I will share them in at times but that’s it lol 

Been using 'Veet' wax strips for my eyebrows for quite a while. Found it to last around 30 days and I buy them from Superdrug. 

Seriously?  Waxing your EYEBROWS?  When did this become a thing?  I'm wincing at the thought.  I look after my (generous) brows by leaving them alone!

Posted (edited)

Each to their own. I usually go to salon for threading my eyebrows. A lot in here don’t like it but I do prefer it than waxing. I don’t have problem with the pain. Probably I have higher pain threshold and pain tolerance. 

Edited by blueberry

Prefer waxing myself, not sure if I want to try the threading. Plucking is out of the question since I cannot see what I am doing without my glasses on. Plucking is what I use to do though, just not anymore.