Sign in to follow this  
Shyjay832

Is she into me or not?

i Lived in my neighborhood for over 5 years   And I don’t know why I haven’t noticed my hot neighbor till a year ago. I noticed she has 3 kids and is married as am I and for as long as I lived here, I think she has been watching me for all those years. Watching me work out. Watching me do my own lawn. Watching me play with my kids. Watching me take my dog for a stroll. I have noticed that since I’ve noticed her a year ago. I would catch her looking then she would hide from me. Lol

Since I’ve noticed her I started to stare more often. Even if she caught me looking I would still stare at her from a distance to try and learn her body language. I wanted her to know I was looking at her. 

So I’ve been waiting for an opportunity to really say hi to her and introduce myself and I have when I went for a bike ride in my neighborhood she too was out exercising. I said hello after she waved then as I passed her again  I had to stop and asked to know her name.  I told her where I was originally from and told her we should hang out sometime  she agreed  

The next time I saw her I gave her my number and right away we’ve been texting  I finally got to hang out with her and we just talked trying to get to know each other  we both come from different cultures   I was just glad she spoke English. Lol

we started hanging out more and texting more. And although we haven’t met each other’s families yet, I think we enjoy each other’s company very much. Im now to the point of trying to get her to come to my house to hang out as it sounds like she wants to, but not yet and I am still patiently waiting. We’ve been to a movie together last week and believe me I wanted to make a move so bad, but couldn’t because at the same time I am not sure if she feels the same way. I’m trying to be respectful also. I just noticed we have been touching each other more every time we hang out. I’m I very down to earth person and have a lot of patience.  

So I ask what should I say to her to without being direct because I’m hella nervous to or when and how should I make a move on her without getting rejected?  I’m really digging this woman and find her so damn attractive    

Edited by Shyjay832

It sounds like she is. I would see how she feels about LGBTQ issues first. Since she's a neighbor, it could be very awkward if you are misreading the situation, though.

I’ve told her my sister in law was a lesbian and she’s married and she was like that’s cool. She mentioned nowadays it’s more acceptable. She’s fine with it.