Married women, do you get involved with other married women or single women? Are your husbands involved in any way? 

47 minutes ago, KayB said:

Married women, do you get involved with other married women or single women? Are your husbands involved in any way? 

Not exactly what you're asking, but as a single girl I was for a short time with a married woman. She then wanted to involve her husband too, which was something that didn't interest me. 

@almocado how was it being with a married woman as a single? 

@KayB  It was good and I always thought of her as single when we were together. She introduced me to her husband one time and we all went out for a meal. For weeks after, she tried her best to get me involved with him as well, but I just felt no physical attraction to him. Anyway a short time later, she ended the relationship.

• Like 1

That's too bad! I myself am looking for someone who can be interested in both me and my husband!

Yes, both married and single. I have no preference on the status of the woman but I don’t have an interest on threesome or triad relationship. It is one important thing I always make it known with any woman. I don’t want to waste someone’s time and I don’t want her to waste mine, too. Different strokes for different folks. 

• Upvote 1

Other married (or those in a relationship) tend to understand the situation when you want to stay married but also have some female intimacy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

@Ziantha I’m hoping this will be the case when I eventually experience intimacy with a woman 

• Upvote 1

Married woman here and have the special friendship with another married woman.

Balance is key, navigating priorities and jealously is important and normal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I honestly don't have a preference either way between a married or single woman as long as they understand that my marriage to my husband takes priority.

• Upvote 2

I have no preference for married or single women. I don't want to be in a relationship that is an affair or cheating. If a woman is in another relationship, I prefer that is open or polyamorous or somewhere on that spectrum. I don't mind being quiet or discrete about us, as long as her other partner(s) are on board.

Sometimes, single women can be harder, because I am not going to leave my husband. I'm happy to have a relationship with another woman of equal status as he is, and he doesn't have to be included (not a serious interest anyway.) That's just more likely with another married bi woman than it would be with other women.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/5/2019 at 1:49 PM, Ziantha said:

Other married (or those in a relationship) tend to understand the situation when you want to stay married but also have some female intimacy.

Exactly how I feel..I'm happily married and my hubby would in no way be included lol I think I'd prefer someone in my situation or someone who at least understood what my boundaries are and what it is that Im wanting

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TBD78 said:

Married woman here and have the special friendship with another married woman.

Balance is key, navigating priorities and jealously is important    wow..You just said exactly what I'm wanting and how I feel!!!

On 3/5/2019 at 6:49 PM, Ziantha said:

I absolutely understand x

I ideally want someone in a similar position so would rather somebody married like myself

• Like 1

I am married. I would date a married woman or a single woman, doesn't matter to me. I would prefer the relationship to be between us two, and not extend to the menfolk, but if everyone somehow all fell in like or love with each other I would not be violently opposed to the idea to mix it up. Although I am not really seeking male companionship for a plethora of reasons I can't really get into here, and would rather find that intimate relationship with a special lady. I'm pretty open to most things, and adapting to the situation as it presents itself, though I'm quick to infatuation but slow to love, so as of yet this is more speaking more hypothetical than in practice, although I've had a few close calls of things almost progressing to the point where knowing would matter. My main line I draw however would be that there is no deceit involved. I will not involve myself in cheating, no matter who it is on. I am open with my husband. I don't want to get involved with someone who is in a relationship but would rather lie to their significant other than tell them, or leave them if that would be an issue. In my view it is very important everyone is in the know and on the same page. If you start the relationship with dishonesty, it's already doomed to fail, and trying to navigate everyone's emotional well-being in such instances is already too complicated and fragile to deal with, without adding unnecessary drama to the mix. Not to mention it would be hard for me to love or respect someone who doesn't respect those they claim to love. And since I'm more about having a relationship of equals than I am about a hook-up, honesty is very important for me. 

I talk to both married and single women. I don't have a preference. Just want them to understand that my son takes priority as well as my husband. Since most of my interactions are online, he tends to get noisy. So I really try to keep both separate. But at the same token, I don't want the other to feel unwanted because I'm putting focus on one over the other. So I really do feel like communication is key to make it work. 

I am  a married woman ,who is also involved with another married woman.   I didn't set out to fall for another married woman. Nor did I have  any preconceived notions  of  being involved  with  married women vs single women. For me ,it just happened.  I wasn't out looking or searching for another lady, it was just one of those twists of fate  that brought us together.   It was totally unplanned but I can't help but feeling it was meant to be.    Our situations are eerily  similar, although she has children and I do not.  Both of us truly love our DHs, and neither of us harbor any thoughts of ever leaving our marriage.  What we have with each other is beautiful, and  is something  that we could never get from our DHs. That is not a reflection on our spouses, rather it is a reflection of the special love  that only one woman can share with another woman.  No our Husbands are not aware of our depth relationship, they do know we are close friends.  My g/f lives in a sperate state so it isn't like she and her family live down the street and stop by on a regular basis so there is very little interaction with our husbands . She and I  chat on the phone or text  each other daily  and  area able to get together in a city about half way between us  2 or 3 times a year. 

• Like 1

I am married, and in a relationship with another married woman. I wasn't looking for this specific situation, but of course I knew how much I liked women so it was always going to be a possibilty. We met online and live in different countries, but her and I had this chemistry which I couldn't ignore. Fast forward a year and I have fallen in love with her. She is the first thing on my mind when I wake, and the last thing on my mind before I sleep. She has become my rock, the person I turn to before anyone else. Unlike others on this post, I don't know what this means for me and my marriage. He's a great guy, and I guess he's my best friend, but I have no doubt that I want her. 

• Like 3

Prior to my self discovery, this idea of being in a relationship that was far beyond a typical best friendship (with another married woman) couldn’t have been more off my radar as a thing, a possibility, a balance.   It also made me question many things about my marriage, many of the answers have taken time to uncover layers of truths.

To me this dynamic makes sense.  It isn’t always rainbows & butterflies, but there is an understanding of priorities that make it balanced.  There are shared emotions that are hard to navigate (jealously, insecurity) but bc those emotions emerge from a good,healthy and normal place, the goodness always outweighs the heavy.

As two woman, neither aware of their desires towards women, it has been a really exciting journey of firsts to enjoy together.   I think if the balance was off (single woman & married woman) the single woman would potentially require  more patience, unless it was casual enough for all of the negative emotions to not surface.  

There is no right or wrong answers here - it is more about what works best for the people in the relationship.  I think I would have a hard time (as a married woman) with a single woman bc of expectations and always feeling like i couldn’t give the person enough attention.   

I think it’s important to know what “bucket” your needs fall into: Emotional Only, Emotional & Physical (this is very powerful) or just physical.  

I think many of us need/crave the emotional before able to dabble in physical, which makes these relationships complicated and they require strong communication and trust.

• Like 2

On 4/5/2019 at 5:29 PM, brokengirl0407 said:

I am  a married woman ,who is also involved with another married woman.   I didn't set out to fall for another married woman. Nor did I have  any preconceived notions  of  being involved  with  married women vs single women. For me ,it just happened.  I wasn't out looking or searching for another lady, it was just one of those twists of fate  that brought us together.   It was totally unplanned but I can't help but feeling it was meant to be.    Our situations are eerily  similar, although she has children and I do not.  Both of us truly love our DHs, and neither of us harbor any thoughts of ever leaving our marriage.  What we have with each other is beautiful, and  is something  that we could never get from our DHs. That is not a reflection on our spouses, rather it is a reflection of the special love  that only one woman can share with another woman.  No our Husbands are not aware of our depth relationship, they do know we are close friends.  My g/f lives in a sperate state so it isn't like she and her family live down the street and stop by on a regular basis so there is very little interaction with our husbands . She and I  chat on the phone or text  each other daily  and  area able to get together in a city about half way between us  2 or 3 times a year. 

I’m curious as to how you met her, the story behind that..... given that you were not looking. In love stories of fate. 

Married here and I'd prefer a married woman, although I'd not turn down someone just because they're single. 

As others have said, marriage and child are important and therefore someone else in a similar situation makes sense to me. A shared understanding that, much as we both may want it, time together will not be unlimited, sadly!

I'm very keen to build a strong friendship that develops... but no threesomes or added complications; life is already pretty full-on! 

I've rarely opened myself up to deep friendships with female friends (subconsciously protecting myself? Not wanting to admit to my sexuality? Not wanting to get too close in case I fell for her?) but right now I am ready for that possibility.