Married women, do you get involved with other married women or single women? Are your husbands involved in any way? 

47 minutes ago, KayB said:

Married women, do you get involved with other married women or single women? Are your husbands involved in any way? 

Not exactly what you're asking, but as a single girl I was for a short time with a married woman. She then wanted to involve her husband too, which was something that didn't interest me. 

@almocado how was it being with a married woman as a single? 

@KayB  It was good and I always thought of her as single when we were together. She introduced me to her husband one time and we all went out for a meal. For weeks after, she tried her best to get me involved with him as well, but I just felt no physical attraction to him. Anyway a short time later, she ended the relationship.

• Like 1

That's too bad! I myself am looking for someone who can be interested in both me and my husband!

Yes, both married and single. I have no preference on the status of the woman but I don’t have an interest on threesome or triad relationship. It is one important thing I always make it known with any woman. I don’t want to waste someone’s time and I don’t want her to waste mine, too. Different strokes for different folks. 

Other married (or those in a relationship) tend to understand the situation when you want to stay married but also have some female intimacy.

• Like 1