Hello! Just wanted to share my story and see if there were others who were going through something similar.. This may be a long post, but please bear with me :)

I’ve been married to my husband for almost 6 years, and we dated 6 years before that. I love him deeply (we obviously have our issues, but who doesn’t) He is by best friend, partner in crime, you name it! 

Before I met him, I had never been with a woman. I had kissed one, but that was it. I had fantasized about a MFF threesome and we had talked about it. About 2 years ago, we had a threesome with a friend of mine. I enjoyed it a lot, and we had some more encounters after that. About a year later we had another experience, now with a (female) friend of his. By then I felt I could be attracted to women and even felt a desire to be with another woman, but it was purely a sexual thing. 

Few months later, I ran into an old high school friend of mine who I hadn’t seen in years. Turns out, she and my husband started to get along really well (too well actually, which made me really jealous). Nothing ever happened between them, but she did develop feelings for him and in a way so did he. We were going through a rough patch, and though he never cheated on me (physically) he got emotionally involved  with her and that really hurt me. It was a VERY tough year for us but in the end made us stronger. 

Here is where it gets “interesting” to say the least...

about a year later, we ran into her at a party. I always resented her for what had happened, and was also angry that we had to stop being friends because of it (because back in the day we really got along). So I drunkenly approached her at the party and we got to talking and kind of patched things up. Long story short, we started talking on a regular basis, and a couple of months later we hooked up. she had never been with a woman (or even considered herself as bisexual for that matter) but there was a really intense chemistry going on. 

After that, we ended up having a threesome with my husband, and have been together ever since. It may have started up as a “fun hookup” but we have all been getting stronger feelings for each other. 

Six months have passed by, and I can honestly say I am very much in love with her. I  never thought it was possible to be in love with 2 people, but turns out you can. The 3 of us spend most of our time together. It’s not only a sexual thing, we are there for one another, we talk, go on date nights, and do all of the things reglar couples do (with the exception that none of our friends/family know obviously, so we have to keep it really low-key)

My husband has been so supportive, at first I didn’t accept that I was “falling in love” (he was the one who pointed it out to me, very matter-of-factly”) and he has always encouraged me to let myself feel and to accept my bi-sexuality. I am very grateful, he is always there for me, he gives me space to have one on one time with her, and never has he shown jelousy. 

There are A LOT of issues I have been dealing with in regards to all of this. Are any of you in either a committed throuple, or a open marriage? I would love to read your stories and maybe share some of my issues to feel less alone!! 

Thank you for reading :)

• Upvote 1

This sounds so similar to the story of Professor Marsten and the Wonder Women - if you haven't seen it I thoroughly recommend it :)

Hi! 

Your situation sounds complicated but seems to have naturally developed into something my husband and I seek, (however have found it really difficult to make a reality) with more intentional forced situations like online dating! Sounds like that is the better way to do it! Good for you! We have had relationships with women as you describe, and they have been fulfilling, and yes I do believe you can be in love with more than one person at a time. We love more than one child, parent, sibling, cousin, friend etc.... so why could we only love one partner? The idea has never fit with me personally despite that being the ways of our community/society/culture. 

What issues are you looking to share? Feel free to message me :) 

Kat