I'm not sure there's a good answer to this, other than "be confident", but do any of you have suggestions on how to not be nervous around your crush (other than alcohol--great but not always possible)? I feel like I'm 12 for asking this and feeling this way. 

7 hours ago, WingedPixie said:

I'm not sure there's a good answer to this, other than "be confident", but do any of you have suggestions on how to not be nervous around your crush (other than alcohol--great but not always possible)? I feel like I'm 12 for asking this and feeling this way. 

Not an easy question to answer. If somebody is either confident or not, nervous or not, it's all part of their characteristics. Very difficult to change. If you feel nervous around your crush, it's understandable. What I definitely wouldn't do is go down the alcohol route. It ends up worse and you may regret it later.  

'Fake it til you make it' I know it sounds weird but basically picture your best version of yourself. Picture yourself being confident and comfortable in your own skin, you feel no stress or anxiety around her just calm and at peace. Now be that version of yourself when you near her. It's like acting in a drama called 'Your Life' with practice you will feel more confident and comfortable. 

Well that's usually what works for me when in stressful situations. 

But most importantly don't forget to breathe ;) 

• Like 1