NotShyBi

Is there anyone who likes to be fisted?

Honestly, that’s my favorite.  It hurts so good!

Never tried it, but would like to... preferably with someone with small hands for the first time!

@NotShyBi  Fisting shouldn't hurt! If it does, your sexual partner is doing it the wrong way and could end up injuring you! 

There's plenty of good information about this on the web - take a look, and you'll see. 

Here's a recent article from the online lesbian magazine Autostraddle:

https://www.autostraddle.com/lesbian-fisting-101-410028/

I have to agree with Benedetta here. I like fisting a woman, but I'm not out to cause pain. (At least not in a way that could real injury) So lots and lots of lube (I like BabeLube Silk), and remember to take as much time pulling out as you did going in. One thing to remember is that it's more important that her first experience not end in a complete disaster than to have it end with mind blowing spectacular pleasure. (Which will come in time if you avoid disasters like causing severe pain, panic, or injury)

• Upvote 1

Personally nobody has ever managed it on me!! :huh:Perhaps I am built wrong?  I have enjoyed doing it to other women though and they haven't complained it is particularly painful.  Lots of lube! X

Wasn't there a film many years ago with Clint Eastwood called 'For a fistful of dollars?

I'm probably weird for even thinking that in the context of the question in this thread!

37 minutes ago, almocado said:

Wasn't there a film many years ago with Clint Eastwood called 'For a fistful of dollars?

I'm probably weird for even thinking that in the context of the question in this thread!

Hahaha! It’s like killing a hard on. 

• Like 1

I have never been fisted. The though makes my lady bits cringe. It's not that I'm apposed to it. It's not even that I have issue for pain, cos who doesn't like a little pain from time to time. I think it's more about doing it with the right person. My dh has got MASSIVE hands so it could be that. 

3 hours ago, estee said:

I have never been fisted. The though makes my lady bits cringe. It's not that I'm apposed to it. It's not even that I have issue for pain, cos who doesn't like a little pain from time to time. I think it's more about doing it with the right person. My dh has got MASSIVE hands so it could be that. 

I really can't imagine being fisted by a man! :O

Never have been ....but ditto that about not wanting to be by a man!  Mainly because my man's hands are waaaay too big.  But also because it sounds like to be done properly requires a very great deal of slow, patient, sensitivity ....and though my guy is a gentle guy, don't know that I could count on him to be that careful/slow etc.  :rolleyes:

57 minutes ago, CallistoDidNotWin said:

Never have been ....but ditto that about not wanting to be by a man!  Mainly because my man's hands are waaaay too big.  But also because it sounds like to be done properly requires a very great deal of slow, patient, sensitivity ....and though my guy is a gentle guy, don't know that I could count on him to be that careful/slow etc.  :rolleyes:

While gay men do fist one another (but in a different place, if you get what I mean), I can't recall ever having come across a woman who talked about being fisted by her male partner (and I have known some incredibly sexually adventurous bi/hetero women), so it appears to be more of (if not entirely) a lesbian sex act, not only due to the size of men's hands, but as you say, @CallistoDidNotWin, due to the fact that it's an activity that requires a great deal of patience and sensitivity...and, usually, also an intense sexual and emotional connection of the feminine kind. 

• Like 1

To be honest as someone who is very girly I just don't see any sexual appeal to it.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BenedettaC said:

usually, also an intense sexual and emotional connection of the feminine kind. 

I really had never before given much thought to it -- just finding, I guess, the term "fisting" off-putting -- but after reading that link to that "how-to" article, wow.... puts into a whole different light so I can see what you mean about it being an intense sexual and emotional connection for women.

Really a pity it is called "fisting".  Just doesn't have a good sound to it.  That term should maybe just be left to the gay men, and lesbians should come up with a different term......  Though I am not clever enough to think of a suggestion at the moment.....

Edited by CallistoDidNotWin
  • Like 1

The problem is "handed" just doesn't sound right either.

I've never had it done, I am a more clitoris focus kind of girl. 

I can honestly say that fisting is a huge turn on for me. It feels amazing too(if done the correct way) :P

Ive not tried it but i can see the appeal to it

Maybe gisting. Gentle+ fisting = gisting. It could be a code word. People can say i finally get the gist of it.