Hi guys! I'm new on the site and happy to find a group of like minded ladies. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hi girls! Thank you!

Hey-brand new shygirl here! Lmao. Completely out of my element experimenting with this site. I’m married, and love sex with men (including my own husband who is an Incredible lover & all about pleasing me- when we have sex-which for me isn’t enough) but have found myself fantasizing about and also attracted to women for about ..?11 years now... probably longer but at least that long. Was kissed by one woman who I adore and am still friends with & unexpectedly found myself completely turned on by it ...even tho this nite we were just out having fun & it was a “public dance floor/turn some guys on type thing” in my opinion. I believe she had feelings for me but nothing sexual ever became of it. Still this re-ignited something inside of me. I spent some time fantasizing about her & then moved on to sort of desiring other women when I went out. No one could compare tho. Ha! Anyway- I became super, incredibly horney with my last pregnancy and got into “The L word” (& my husband was afraid to have sex with me at the time) so every Masterbation fantasy became about a woman going down on me or me on them. It became the hottest most forbidden fruit I just had to taste. Just writing this is making me wet. So what is that? I have never actually tasted lady bits. I used to think I couldn’t Really do it... then it became “well, maybe if I was drinking,” and now... I want to. But I don’t feel gay or ID as bi. I love men. So what am I? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Delia said:

Hey-brand new shygirl here! Lmao. Completely out of my element experimenting with this site. I’m married, and love sex with men (including my own husband who is an Incredible lover & all about pleasing me- when we have sex-which for me isn’t enough) but have found myself fantasizing about and also attracted to women for about ..?11 years now... probably longer but at least that long. Was kissed by one woman who I adore and am still friends with & unexpectedly found myself completely turned on by it ...even tho this nite we were just out having fun & it was a “public dance floor/turn some guys on type thing” in my opinion. I believe she had feelings for me but nothing sexual ever became of it. Still this re-ignited something inside of me. I spent some time fantasizing about her & then moved on to sort of desiring other women when I went out. No one could compare tho. Ha! Anyway- I became super, incredibly horney with my last pregnancy and got into “The L word” (& my husband was afraid to have sex with me at the time) so every Masterbation fantasy became about a woman going down on me or me on them. It became the hottest most forbidden fruit I just had to taste. Just writing this is making me wet. So what is that? I have never actually tasted lady bits. I used to think I couldn’t Really do it... then it became “well, maybe if I was drinking,” and now... I want to. But I don’t feel gay or ID as bi. I love men. So what am I? 

Omg i could have written this several years ago, i can relate to all of it!  welcome and good luck on your journey @Delia lot of paths and experiences to come based on your choices! This is a great place for opinions, advice and most importantly WISDOM. Take your time and read the forum - lot of good, relatable content.

• Like 2

Hi ladies! New to the site and life. So happy to find what looks like a very welcoming group! 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Welcome :) Day 2 for me-ha! Wish I had more time to read & spend here . This group has great topics with thoughtful insights. So appreciating this. Had read a bit before I decided to take the plunge. Can’t wait to dig in further & really join in. 

Edited by Delia
  • Like 1

@TBD78 - thanks for taking the time to write that :) Brought a smile to my face & I feel better already. Have no idea what I’m doing-ha! 

1 hour ago, Delia said:

@TBD78 - thanks for taking the time to write that :) Brought a smile to my face & I feel better already. Have no idea what I’m doing-ha! 

Welcome. It is a super exciting discovery and I have learned so much and have grown so much from my experiences.  The lovely ladies of Shy helped me from day 1 of my revelation to present day.  I don’t think anyone truly has any idea of what they are doing until they are doing it and it feels right and makes sense.  Roll with it and don’t judge yourself, the outcome could be a lot of fun!

• Like 1

Thanks, I think I will :)