Mariazena178

Married & would like a girlfriend

On 4/2/2019 at 8:31 PM, Chelle said:

I’m interested in this thread. Not really sure what I want at the moment, lol,  but curious as to what people think. 

@Chelle Im interested in that too

I’m married, there are sometimes ladies only nights at swinging clubs, I have recently had a lovely time with a lady I met through swinging, she is also married. we met up alone for some girls only fun. We had a meal, evening out and then some hot sexy fun, before sleeping together in the hotel room, breakfast and some clothes and lingerie shopping. It was the first time for both of us doing anything like that. It was so good, we are planning to repeat it again ! We are used to leaving emotions out of sex play so our husbands are both happy for us to do this.

• Like 1

Ive never felt emotionally attached 2 any women ive been with before...... but this 1 is different, i constantly think about her. We clicked instantly when we 1st started chatting and were both hoping our 1st date would lead 2 more dates, and it has. Ive never felt like this about a woman its always just been fun in the past 

This has crossed m mind and in fact my husband actually suggested i just go get a girlfriend for me only, but i wonder how that would work out emotionally. How do you know it wont hurt your spouse.  How do you even find the time?  I can barely get the house clean!  I also dont want my community to know about it, yikes!  

Doesnt it get messy, having a gf on the side?

Im married (6 years married and together a total of 10yrs) and I have a girlfriend officially since January. but met back before Thanksgiving. Hubby and I are what they call ethical non monogamy or polyamorous.  She and I are a unit and hubby and I are a unit. Anyway. Its made our relationship more rounded and so much more balanced.. I mean I couldnt be happier.  Before hubby and I got married I was bi but not open or out of the closet..an interaction with a friend opened my eyes to a lot and I came out and then later out as poly as well. Not everyone knows but the ones who deserve to know do.  

• Like 2

Hi Tess, it makes me wonder if he did not meet her sexual needs before they got married or he changed somehow and now is not as attentive or listens to her needs. 

Some women marry and try and deal with less than satisfying sex but as time goes by they realize that I is important and their needs need to be met at some stage or it might be the case with Michelle that she is more into women than men and married for other reasons... who knows, only she does.

• Like 1

Very curious but not quite sure how to go about it.  My last experience was a random encounter that developed into a relationship over time.  Haven’t found myself in that situation again...unfortunately

One of the most difficult things for a bi woman to do is finding a like minded woman to enjoy female to female love making.  It sort of sounds like you may be her first female lover and she's making up for lost time.  You don't mention is she's discussed past lovers which would be interesting to know.  Enjoy the sex with her but be cautious if you think she's is becoming  too possessive where she interferes with you see other people.  There's nothing worse than a jealous lover. 

• Like 1

My biggest and only wish at the moment!

14 minutes ago, VirgoGirl said:

My biggest and only wish at the moment!

I see you are from SA...do you speak Afrikaans?

6 minutes ago, Jansen said:

I see you are from SA...do you speak Afrikaans?

Yes I do speak Afrikaans i am bilingual

2 minutes ago, VirgoGirl said:

Yes I do speak Afrikaans i am bilingual

That is beyond HOT!!! I do not but wanted to send you this....

Myne ook, kan nie wag nie, want dit was heeltemal te lank sedert die laaste keer.

We are from the same hemisphere..I am from Australia. Love the SA accent...gorgeous.

Edited by Jansen
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jansen said:

That is beyond HOT!!! I do not but wanted to send you this....

Myne ook, kan nie wag nie, want dit was heeltemal te lank sedert die laaste keer.

Jy is gelukkig dan, want my laaste keer was nie eers eintlik iets wat lank gehou het nie. Dit was n soen en niks verder nie. Ek soek meer .....

4 minutes ago, VirgoGirl said:

Jy is gelukkig dan, want my laaste keer was nie eers eintlik iets wat lank gehou het nie. Dit was n soen en niks verder nie. Ek soek meer .....

Ek was baie gelukkig dat ek baie gehad het. Net ongeveer 6 jaar sedert die laaste. Ek het letterlik smag dit op hierdie oomblik

The translation is not exactly as I like it. I loved listening to Charlize Theron speaking the language.

I will cease bastardizing your beautiful language with inadequate translation and stick to English.

Edited by Jansen

Ek was baie gelukkig dat ek baie gehad het. Net ongeveer 6 jaar sedert die laaste. Ek het letterlik smag dit op hierdie oomblik

The translation is not exactly as I like it. I loved listening to Charlize Theron speaking the language.

Lol! The translation is fine ....... laaste keer wat ek naby aan n ander vrou was was ook omtrent 6 jaar terug gewees. Dit was een van die beste oomblikke in my lewe. Het nooit gedink dit sou so lekker gevoel het nie, maar dit het. Lol maybe one day i will talk to you in Afrikaans.....

3 minutes ago, VirgoGirl said:

Lol! The translation is fine ....... laaste keer wat ek naby aan n ander vrou was was ook omtrent 6 jaar terug gewees. Dit was een van die beste oomblikke in my lewe. Het nooit gedink dit sou so lekker gevoel het nie, maar dit het. Lol maybe one day i will talk to you in Afrikaans.....

Ek mis soen 'n vrou die mees ... haar reaksie, die klanke, die gevoel van haar vel en die reuk van haar hare ... uuugghhh, waarom pynig ek myself op hierdie manier. Lol

And I will answer you with an Aussie accent...nowhere near as hot but it will have to do.

Ek mis soen 'n vrou die mees ... haar reaksie, die klanke, die gevoel van haar vel en die reuk van haar hare ... uuugghhh, waarom pynig ek myself op hierdie manier. Lol

And I will answer you with an Aussie accent...nowhere near as hot but it will have to do.

I personally think many Aussie women are hot and i adore their accents as well....

A mod might be reprimanding us all and tell us to keep the discussion in English, (and this feels a little like a hijacked thread now) but... 

Julle twee se geflankeer op hierdie bladsy is baie vermaaklik! Pasop net: langafstand verhoudings gebeur maklik hier op shy's. Dit kan die mees ongelooflike ervaring van jou lewe wees, maar hulle is moeilik. 

If you are interested in reading some naughty stories (there's a tiny splatter of gay and lesbian stuff) in Afrikaans: 

https://argief.litnet.co.za/listing.php?category_id=273

Edited by treelover123

1 hour ago, treelover123 said:

A mod might be reprimanding us all and tell us to keep the discussion in English, (and this feels a little like a hijacked thread now) but... 

Julle twee se geflankeer op hierdie bladsy is baie vermaaklik! Pasop net: langafstand verhoudings gebeur maklik hier op shy's. Dit kan die mees ongelooflike ervaring van jou lewe wees, maar hulle is moeilik. 

If you are interested in reading some naughty stories (there's a tiny splatter of gay and lesbian stuff) in Afrikaans: 

Lol thanx but I get enough of Afrikaans here in South Africa. My apologies, i did not mean to be rude or hijack the thread it all happened so quickly and was not planned at all. Thank you for being so nice about it though and for the advice about the long distance relationship issue.....i guess we just clicked by chance lol!

10 hours ago, treelover123 said:

I need to chime in here as I started it so I apologize if I offended anyone. Only English from now or I shall take it private....which we did.

10 minutes ago, Gingermommy said:

@Jansen no offence here.  That was cute to read.  Being bilingual myself (french, english) i appreciate seeing this actually.

I miss Canada, I really do. Used to live there, TO and Vancouver. Sadly I am not bi....lingual that is...lol.

I am looking for something similar too. I am in a relationship with a man but I have had fantasies of being with a woman for a while now. My ideal set up would be quite similar to yours @Mariazena178- a good friend to have some discreet fun with. I have tried different apps but decided to pull out when I found out some of those interested were men. 

Edited by Bindy