Peaceful.Insanity

Art Photography

403 posts in this topic

ERrrr I got a camera for mothers day and had to take it back for money to eat!That really sux...But I too love photography and addicted to editors...I dont have tons of my pics on here(there on old crappy comp) other then the ones I took of myself...Ill share what I do have tho!

ok will add a few more in another message

post-12445-1182341244_thumb.jpg

post-12445-1182341391_thumb.jpg

some more

post-12445-1182341640_thumb.jpg

post-12445-1182341743_thumb.jpg

beach007.jpg

backcreek014.jpg

Just a couple of my favourite photos i have taken with my digital camera. I love to take photos.

Allo again all,

just found a WONDERFUL site today to host and boast your piccys for free

here's mine...

linky

Just thought I'd share em :dribble:

mine :dribble:

post-6412-1183503171_thumb.jpg

post-6412-1183503191_thumb.jpg

post-6412-1183503219_thumb.jpg

post-6412-1183503245_thumb.jpg

post-6412-1183503288_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saucy

A few photo's

Great photographs ladies! Thanks for sharing. Alot of these would really look terrific matted and framed .

Wow! there are a lot of talented ladies here. All the photos are amazing! Thank you all for sharing them. I look forward to seeing more. Truly spectacular!

As an artist I am becoming more interested in photography. I am looking into buying a dSLR camera. Thanks ladies for sharing your photographs. They are awesome!

Ladies, do you use photshop? Is it easy to use?

Google has a GREAT photoshop tool called Picassa. I love love it, and I highly recomend it if your first starting out!

As an artist I am becoming more interested in photography. I am looking into buying a dSLR camera. Thanks ladies for sharing your photographs. They are awesome!

Ladies, do you use photshop? Is it easy to use?

There are some really nice digital cameras out there :) I'll link to a site with a couple of my photos on it (haven't been able to take many photos recently, should go out and try to make the time to take some more!)

The photos on the site were taken with our last digital camera, a Casio QV2900 . They're only a 2MP camera, and something like 4-odd years old now, but they had an amazing range of flexibility for a non SLR camera.

Our new camera is a digital SLR, a Canon 20D. Nice piece of equipment, and hardy :) The only problems we've had with it have been related to the standard lens that comes with it, and that problem can be fixed with an eraser LOL I also olve the output I've seen from the Nikon dSLRs (I used to have a Nikon film SLR which I was very sad to leave behind). Canon has a great reputation for their lenses, particularly the auto focus on them, which is why we ended up getting a Canon instead of a Nikon.

If you go one step up from the Rebel (like the 20D or 30D) then the price isn't too bad, and the resulting images are far superior, particularly in lower light situations (less grain to the images)

Photoshop is great :) There's one image on the site I've linked to that I've edited, I've completely replaced the background from an aviary to an outdoor/bush scene, and changed the lighting on the subject from underneath to above. Interesting thing to play with :)

Flickr site

some of my new photos. I had a little fun with them.

these are of mangroves.

S5004048.jpg

S5004052.jpg

S5004053.jpg

these were down by the river.

S5004007.jpg

S5004008.jpg

S5004056.jpg

Hi there, I loved the work that so many of you put up here and so I installed Picasa ( thanks Abby!! ) and have tried it out myself. I hope it works and that you guys like it!! :hysterical:

Birdies1.jpg

Theres so much great stuff in this thread, well done everyone! :wub:

The pictures in this thread are amazing. I love photography as well and sometime in the future I would LOVE to have my own studio. I think I would love to take photos of weddings and stuff :wink!:

all those pics are fantstic. I'd put them on the wall. I love taking pics too, though only have a VERY basic camera but it's amazing how well the pics come out. :lips: a few of the pics i've taken are now framed and hung on my wall. i love photographing clouds. for one pic (on the wall) i sat at my bedroom window for ages with camera in hand, just to get the right combination of deep yellowy-grey and pure white clouds and the clear sky. because they were moving so fast the pic is slighty blurred but that adds so much to the effect. a few i've taken of the Isle of Skye are on the wall too lol. any pic of that place is definitely amazing! :lips:

i adore any images of the sky . its so beautiful . makes you realize your really just a small part to thins overwelming universe.

I'm doing photojournalism as my major, so yeah, I love photograhpy! Its relaxing, although there isn't much time for me to put into it right now with work and school both happening. I'm such a bad photographer! Although, I bring my camera everywhere.

DSCF0776.jpg

I cant even quite remember when I took this.. must have been awhile ago.

beautiful-lands.jpg

My great-grandpa's land.

Picture027.jpg

I have more.. they just aren't uploaded to my photobucket.. haha.

I was thinking of sharing a few photographs (not of anyone, but just artistic photography) as soon as I get to a computer that has some of them on it.

Do any other ladies here like photography? I just got a Sony Syber-Shot 8.1 mpx, and I love it. :wub:

I've got the older Sony 5 mpx. Not as high a resolution, but I LOVE it. I take mostly nature shots and pics of animals and my boys.

Some thing new I love the photograph of the key ring. Brilliant!

I was involved in cinematography and videography and my love for photography grew out of my love for creating films. Although it is an expensive hobby I recently got a refurbished 35mm SLR that I'm playing around with. I'm a purist and prefer film to digital photos. I'll post some of my pics once I've played around with them.

Love all the pictures ladies.

I also LOVE photography.

I'll have to get some examples for here.

I have a Kodak Z712 IS. and LOOOVVEE it.

Thanks for the idea to get Picasa, I downloaded it and it looks great!

I recently invested in a Canon 30D EOS DSLR and LOVE it. Pricer than I wanted, but well-worth the extra $$. Check it out if you are thinking of getting a DSLR.

btw, this was my 50th post!!! YAY!

I love photography. I an just learning to do "artistic nude" shots, but I have other photos I can share here with you ladies.