Peaceful.Insanity

Art Photography

403 posts in this topic

Here are couple more.

LIpinkberry, cool shots, great idea to photograph in an aquarium, i love the turtle! and the sand, mmmm mystical that one... thanks for sharing

ohhh, this is a fun post....cool pics from all of you...neat! :D

Hello all :O

Very new to this forum and to shys but I just love photography!!! Black and whites are my thing. Actually my daughter who was going crazy with all this wet weather we have been having asked me if we could have a photo day. I asked her what she meant... she wanted to take endless pics and for me to take pics of her as well. Turns out a great afternoon.. i turned every picture to black and white.. I would love to post some soon :)

I love all the photos.. Abby yours are great.. spontaneous :D

Hello all :)

Very new to this forum and to shys but I just love photography!!! Black and whites are my thing. Actually my daughter who was going crazy with all this wet weather we have been having asked me if we could have a photo day. I asked her what she meant... she wanted to take endless pics and for me to take pics of her as well. Turns out a great afternoon.. i turned every picture to black and white.. I would love to post some soon :)

I love all the photos.. Abby yours are great.. spontaneous :evilgrin:

Hi again WP - and those photos turned out so BEAUTIFUL, you lively lovely woman. Love the new avatar, too; very sensual. Bit tipsy tonight - two glasses of white wine while watching Doc Martin, :) so forgive any errors or indiscretions.... much as i might like to be indisreet I am too honest normally to DO it, and mostly only think about it....

(BTW speaking if indiscretion, did you see there was a book I suggested you and your partner read, re. open relationships? In the "married but..." topic?)

Have been too busy OUTdoors with this lovely autumn weather, walking on the beach, etc - how lovely... and therefore not posting. But had to come and look at photos and poems while a little DUI, ha ha. And found your post here - serendipity?

Just treid to upload a few of my favorite nature photos - it didn't seem to work - what am I doing wrong? I have hundreds and will ONE day do an art show with them. How are you going anyway??

- Cat

Love the pictures you ladies have posted! I've had a curiousity on and off for years about photography but never pursued it.

I recently got a digital camera (non-DSLR) and should really go out and take loads of pics just to play with it and see what kinds of shots I can come up with...the beauty of digital cameras-take as many pics as you want as you can delete what you don't want and keep the others. Maybe seeing all your pics will be the nudge I need to get out and play with my camera.

The pictures are amazing! I'm thinking about buying a cam and taking a shot at the whole art thing (some of us are artist and I'm not one of them). So any suggestions for someone who's interested in photography? And any suggestions for what type of camera to buy?

Google is your friend, its called Picasa2 and its powered by Google. I LUFF IT!

thanks for this abby! i just downloaded it its great!

Love the pictures you ladies have posted! I've had a curiousity on and off for years about photography but never pursued it.

I recently got a digital camera (non-DSLR) and should really go out and take loads of pics just to play with it and see what kinds of shots I can come up with...the beauty of digital cameras-take as many pics as you want as you can delete what you don't want and keep the others. Maybe seeing all your pics will be the nudge I need to get out and play with my camera.

cannon rebel its one of the cheaper SLR camera's and they are some of the best for digital photography.

Not claiming to be the best but I'd like to share a few of mine.

shellmar2008021.jpg

shellmar2008017.jpg

shellmar2008035.jpg

shellmar2008039.jpg

Hope you like them

FredaB, I love love LOVE that one of the brazier (is that how you spell it?). when I manage to actually get some of my photos uploaded on here I'll share some of mine.

Since, I can't seem to upload photos, I though I would post a link to my photography site 'A Darkroom of My Own' on blogspot

http://adarkroomofmyown.blogspot.com/

I'd love to hear feedback/comments

__by_pollybee.jpg

acrobat_by_pollybee.jpg

happy_by_pollybee.jpg

heres some of my photography

here are a few of mine.

silvanfeet.jpg

mushroom.jpg

this is my 5 year old son

brennenhandout.jpg

vineyardlandscape.jpg

All of these photos are awesome!!! :grin:

Here are some of mine taken with a crappy camera. I so want to get a better one when I get some money!

Oh yeah, the last one is an edited version of a wildflower. I don't remember what I edited it with...It's one of my faves though!

I love to take picture of thing and i'm not very good but hey . Here's some of my random photos

Hehe awesomeness, I was just about to make a thread like this!

I dont have a "real" camera cause im hella broke, but I have a webcam and I edit my pics with Picassa...I like to take ordinary pics and make something totally odd out of them. I thought I'd share a few :)

My lotion looks so sad =(

lotioni.jpg

(This one looks very creepy, but its just my boyfriend shaking a snickers bar infront of the cam, but it freaks me out...)

snickerhand.jpg

I was messing with the focus on the cam and I thought...hmm...I could do my eye! So then I did focal b&w and it really made my eye color pop!

eyes1.jpg

The other night I decided to shoot things upside down, and this is the light off of my lamp

halo.jpg

This is a pic that my friend took of the edge of a lake...I like making things dark :D

lake.jpg

Another attempt at making my cam focus...

mynail.jpg

This photo is my fave, its of my friend at Halloween and it was such a blah pic...i love it >_<

cgloves.jpg

And lastly, a weird pic of my toofys. The end =)

mouf.jpg

I love the closeups, you are a beautiful girl as it is and the closeups highlight your features even better.

Here are some random photography shots of mine, Sorry there are so many. I just couldn't pick. So I'm making them small and clickable. Hope you enjoy!

th_ShianneHailey138.jpg

th_ShianneHailey134-1.jpg

th_ShianneHailey123.jpg

th_ShianneHailey068.jpg

th_knotts052106013.jpg

th_IMG_0403.jpg

th_IMG_0384.jpg

th_IMG_0379.jpg

th_EVERYTHING446.jpg

I love the water and air ones you have here makes me want to print them off with two more one fire and one earth and have a cool four shot artwork.

Here are a couple or so pics I took and like how they turned out...(oops, files are too large, can only get 2 pics on here for now...I'm not too computer savvy nor that great with editing photos so these 2 will have to do for now)

Edited by mya

All of your photographs are beautiful! I am very into photography. I will post some of mine. So many abstract photos, I love it.

Very nice pics ladies!! I love photography. I don't have a special camera but I love taking photos.

I love all the pictures in here. I love the different effects as well. I wish I had a program to do all that :evilgrin: Cuz I too love taking pictures and think I can do so much more if I had a good program lol.

re-re i'm sure I have a photoshopped poster of your user icon, it's soo pretty.

Wow I can't get over how talented you Shybi's are! I too love photography. However sadly I don't have alot of time spare to really indulge my self in this hobby anymore....at the moment since I work with children I've enjoyed taking some fantastic natural shots of the kiddies, I would love to share them with you guys but unfortunately here in Australia it's actually illegal to publicly display photographs of children with out the parents permission. And somehow I quite don't think some of the parents would understand---- being a bisexual site & all. Abit of a shame but never mind....I'll have to get some of my arty farty still life ones out of the attic! <_<