Peaceful.Insanity

Art Photography

403 posts in this topic

Once you have the pictures on your computer hard drive, upload them to a photo sharing site. I use Photobucket (Photobucket link). Sign up, then upload whatever picture you want to share, once they are on photobucket copy the 'Direct Link' url below the picture. Then on the forums, there is an "Insert Image' button. From the smiley towards the right is the 'Insert Link', the next button over is 'Insert Image' Click that, a popup will come up and ask for the url you copied from photobucket. It will make the coding and post it in your reply. :) Hope that helps? I tend to get ramble-y when I explain things, sorry if I'm not clear. :P

Ohh your art sounds interesting, I don't have that kind of creativity at all, so I like looking at pieces from those of you who can do it :blush:

:headbonk: Thank you. I don't think I've inspired anyone with photography before. :hug:

Yes!I like photos of the beach and mountains.

Shybunny,

Thank you so much for the clear and concise instructions on how to put up pics. I will got to photobucket and get this figured out. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy yours. Watch for a new thread with something about metal or welding in the title. Just gotta' say it again, I love your work.

Yay, I helped :D

I will definitely be waiting to see some of your work! ^^

Thank you :) I never really thought about it as any type of art, really. Just capturing images of my surroundings. :D Seeing some of the more artistic photography in this thread has made me want to give it a try. I'm just not sure what to take pics of, evidently I'm not creative in seeing that type of thing. Writing is more me, has been since I learned how to write. ;)

I love photography!

I love taking pictures with my boyfrend. A couple of times we went out around london takin pictures of street art, its really fun coz u can come bk a week later and its not there, but u have a print of it!

I will post some pics when Im on my comp, (new laptop dosn't have anything on it)

This is a cool post. thanks! ;)

Oh I love photoragraphy there is and old barn not to far from my house that I go to do pics at I just love it!

SANY0153-1.jpg

Thank you :D I was born and raised here, so I know this area intimately, which is probably why I sometimes take it for granted. x]

I must confess the lightning shots are captured movie stills :P Our camera takes movie, then I sit here for a couple hours to go through the footage frame by frame to find the 'wow' shots. :D I've gotten them in stills, but sometimes you just get the fizzle at the end or before it gets really bright and miss the best part. So I tried it this way and miss nothing. ;)

My first try at lightning photography was pretty good but yeah I know what you mean. I must of took about 200 shots and only got about 15 to 20 amazing shots.

Oh I love photoragraphy there is and old barn not to far from my house that I go to do pics at I just love it!

SANY0153-1.jpg

Beautiful shot of this barn! very nice symmetry .

here are a few of mine.

silvanfeet.jpg

mushroom.jpg

this is my 5 year old son

brennenhandout.jpg

vineyardlandscape.jpg

I am just joining so going through old post I love this group of photos. Great work. Love the perspective of your portrait shots ,, very creative!

Wow, nice angle on the barn pic, 3dogs! :wub: The weathering is great, defined but not icky.

If you look at just the roof part, above the hayloft, then down the slope of the roof, it looks like the prow of a ship x]

Wow, nice angle on the barn pic, 3dogs! :huh: The weathering is great, defined but not icky.

If you look at just the roof part, above the hayloft, then down the slope of the roof, it looks like the prow of a ship x]

thanks,, but it was not my picture.. lol. :D I was replying to the post and it pasted it under my name... But this one is mine.. i liked the color contrast took it while I was out on a job today.

redbench.jpg

I guess I'll take a nibble. I dabbled in photography a little bit off and on since undergrad but I never got those super high tech cameras.

I put some of my stuff here: http://lilgumba.deviantart.com/

Gumba_Artwork_Progression_Meme_by_lilgumba.jpg

That's my little preview thingy I made for dA to check my progress. I got a long way to go but there are some improvements from the early stuff in the gallery from the more recent stuff.

(Yes that is my eyeball)

Oh goodness... I love photography. The pictues people have posted are fantastic! Here are some I've taken.

14t4ynn.jpg

2liwxdw.jpg

2e1u340.jpg

2lu8gaf.jpg

of5a4w.jpg

16iut88.jpg

ildl74.jpg

9zw1ld.jpg

iyiqmg.jpg

k00x36.jpg

Edited by spacey_gracie

How did you get that bird shot? That's cool!

Thanks! We were staying in Colorado at a friend's house, and they literally lived on the side of a mountain... they had a hummingbird feeder which was ALWAYS busy with hummingbirds, it was quite a sight. Even so, the picture was very hard to get, I probably took about 50 pictures before I got that one, since those birds move so damn fast! :love0030: But I just happened to catch the shot like that.

Edited by spacey_gracie

That's very cool. I heard those shots were hard to get. Good job being persistent!

Oooo I can't wait to get my net so I can add some pics

Let's see if I can make this work...

3593264194_e1c156f5ec.jpg

3601084759_b18f3002c5.jpg

3607252787_0bf3e75405.jpg

3608072366_416c3a2009.jpg

these pictures are amazing

CSC_0039.jpg

CSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

deez i love all the different pictures you have put up through a few different posts. they are great

loads of fantasic shots here, I'll see about uploading mine over the next few days :angel:

A couple of mine, both are a bit useless since I haven't been able to get outside and actually take pictures because the weathers been crap. but nevermind.

post-54274-1273520343.gif

post-54274-1273520349.gif

oops they didn't attach the first time ;)

post-54274-1273521024_thumb.jpg

post-54274-1273521034_thumb.jpg

Oh goodness... I love photography. The pictues people have posted are fantastic! Here are some I've taken.

2lu8gaf.jpg

Love your photos. I think I've seen that bridge somewhere before :blush:

Here are a few of mine :) if they work anyway.....

yorkminster.jpg

ImportedPhotos00004.jpg

ImportedPhotos00002.jpg

post-53426-1273529688_thumb.jpg

post-53426-1273529719_thumb.jpg

post-53426-1273529742_thumb.jpg

love the pic of the history museum little ali :blush: