Matty

Shybi Facebook Group

205 posts in this topic

Honestly, I don't plan on joining the group, considering my aunt/boss is on my Facebook lol, and I'm not completely out yet. Wish I was in a situation where I could be, but oh well. That won't be for some years, I don't think.

I'd rather just stay on here than open up another facebook account.

Oh brilliant! I'll definitely go looking for that group. ^_^

Request sent :biggrin:

Edited by Onceuponatime

Oh awesome! I had no idea there was a facebook group! I just added you Matty and I requested to join the group. I made sure to add a note who I was in my friend request.

Omg why am I just now finding out about this??? *goes to add Matty to her facebook*

hey, I added you on facebook with a little note so you'd know I was from shy :(

I'm excited about this group ^^

nice. never wanted to have anything to do with facebook.

theres a reason for me to make one now :(

just requested you as a friend

never thought id sign up for facebook :P

Hi there - added you on facebook with a note about Shy-bi. Looking forward to being part of this group. Thanks!!! :P

I have added you Matty and requested to join the group :wub:

K didnt realise i had to add u matty i have done this now sent my group request ages ago tho :wub:

lol added u as a friend but never occured to me to add a message so is going to be a strange random friend request.

I have added everyone that has messaged me on face book.

If you all play the games on face book add me as well to those i play most games.

hi matty sent you a friend request also a message to join the shy group

thanks hun xxx

teresa

Edited by candyfloss

Hi, i set up a second fb account this mornin & have requested to join this group, under the name

Edited by kyra
Please don't post facebook names on Shybi

Just opened a second facebook account and made my request - I shall wait for your instructions :wub: as I don't actually know how to join a group ;)

If you have over 50+ posts please get a hold of Matty/Stacey or Phalen to be added.

* Up Dated info *

OK all La-Femme is owner of shy's forums site and Matty/Stacey am the owner of the face book site with permission from La-Femme to set it up.

Please get a hold of Phalen or Matty if you have 50+ posts and want to join.. Ty

* Please refer to the 1st page of this thread for my facebook contact details if you need more help please pm me on shy's

Ok i messaged you and did a friend request. Now i wait to have fun!

have just requested to join

If you don't know, as of today, Facebook will automatically index all your info on Google, which allows everyone to view it. To change this option, go to Settings --> Privacy Settings --> Search --> then UN-CLICK the box that says "Allow indexing." Facebook kept this one quiet. Copy and paste onto your status for all

Just sent a request :D

Hi sweety... you added me to your account by I never got the invite to the shybi group... its been a while now

Just sent in a friend request :hysterical:

OK I got the ok from La-Femme to start this for shy's.

For all members that have over 50+ posts and have face book that wanna also be in shy's Face book Groups.

** Warning if you use your real name on face book and dont wanna be caught by people that dont know your bi.

I suggest making a 2nd Face book account with your shy's user name.

Hear is my face book page add me as a friend and let me know if you want on shy's groups.

Stacey Turner-- Matty's Face book page

I have just set it up and only have 2 members so far... Oh all Moderators on shy's will have admins on it and can approve new members as we start getting them.. Right now Me and phalen have admins and can make sure we are not getting guys ect. This group is invite only by the admins!!!!!

*Up Date*-------> OK all La-Femme is owner of shy's forums site and Matty/Stacey am the owner of the face book site with permission from La-Femme to set it up.

Please get a hold of Phalen or Matty if you have 50+ posts and want to join.. Ty

Thank you for this information, when i get to 50+ post i will join the facebook shybi but i will have a differant account as i have only told 5 people & the shysbi ladys that i am BI <_<

i am looking 4ward to it