Matty

Shybi Facebook Group

202 posts in this topic

thanks!! I have been approved!! :)

:dribble: I swear I never joined................

i was in the group--but for some reason i can't find it, so i have asked to join again :dribble:

Is the group no longer?? I have posted a few times but since I joined, there have been no new posts at all??? If your on the group over there..post something..lol :)

got one for shys but not so much activity goes on there. im still trying to learn how to use all the features too :D

got one for shys but not so much activity goes on there. im still trying to learn how to use all the features too :D

Feel free to add me if you want :) I'm the one that keeps posting on the group...lol

Feel free to add me if you want :dead: I'm the one that keeps posting on the group...lol

hi every1, i have just set up my 2nd facebook account & thank you matty for excepting me as a friend.

i went on matty's profile, info, looked in her groups (see all) & found shy-bi girls

i hope this helps

just wondering does anyone know how to 'hide' the groups you've joined on FB, athough i havn't gotten 50 posts here yet, im a regular FB user, and would like to use my real account to join the FB group.

Rather than set up an empty shell acount, thanks :headbonk:

just wondering does anyone know how to 'hide' the groups you've joined on FB, athough i havn't gotten 50 posts here yet, im a regular FB user, and would like to use my real account to join the FB group.

Rather than set up an empty shell acount, thanks :headbonk:

Sorry i just read the earlier post i'll give it a go soon

I've just sent a request to join :headbonk:

thanks! that's interesting, I'll have to set up a different account on Fb though...I have quite a collection of family and workmates there...

I have accepted all the invites i have gotten.. Please put in your shy's name 4 me when asking to join it helps me out alot when checking post counts ect. :D

*** bumping this up ***

People in chat wanting to know this info and it was berried :)

I've sent a request to you on facebook to be added to shy's group. Just thought I'd mention it here too.

Matty .. I added you a few days ago and you accepted me ... BUT I am still waiting on a group invite :( lol.

Matty .. I added you a few days ago and you accepted me ... BUT I am still waiting on a group invite :( lol.

Matty isn't always online so this can take a while. Maybe pm her on Shybi and ask if something went wrong with the group invite.

All you have to do is send me a friend invite on Fb then once u see i have accepted pm me on fb your shy's name and your fb name and i will look in my friends list 4 you and get you invited :)

Hey Matty I sent you a request !

i couldnt use my shys name to open an account so im called emma bi on my 'new' fb account

xx

I am hardly on FB otherwise I would have asked for an invite, great idea this. :)

If you want a group invite it's easy when you ask to be my friend just let me know what your Real Name is and your shy's name you use so i can check post counts and then i can invite you very simple. I am always on FB and I try to check shy's at least once a day so very easy you can even Pm me on shy's as well with the info.

BTW this group is set to Private so if your not in the group you cant see it.. Just FYI

Edited by Matty