Matty

Shybi Facebook Group

205 posts in this topic

*BUMP*

Been a while since i have posted on the group.

I know lately a lot of people have been asking to join witch is great. :)

For some reason since they updated the user groups i have to open the group for a few and add people that way.

If you have over 50+ posts and want in the group pm me and i will open it and add you then put is as a secrete again.

Please note you have to add me as a friend and tell me your shy's name before i add you.

Hears my Facebook page my Name is Stacey Turner/ Matty

Face book home page

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=556468523&ref=profile

Edited by Matty

Wish I was out but I am not....the second account makes sense but also makes me nervous. I will truely think about it. Thanks for doing this though its a great resource for all of us.

I think this is a great idea, i'm not upto 50post but like some of you have family on fb and would like to keep my private life private but if it's a hiden group well then fair play, i guess! But like a numpty, i joined here with my nickname not a annoymous type name, i just didn't think, knew i'd know no-one on here, so didn't think about that at all. That was a proper blonde moment whoops no insult intended i am blonde, so was a statement of self.

But like a numpty, i joined here with my nickname not a annoymous type name, i just didn't think, knew i'd know no-one on here, so didn't think about that at all. That was a proper blonde moment whoops no insult intended i am blonde, so was a statement of self.

PM la-femme and ask her for a name change. It takes a few days but hey, you'll feel better with a more anonmymous name.

Have you thought about setting something up on Google+. With the circles it should be easy to protect the privacy of group members, shouldn't it?

Sent in a request hope i get accepted soon

I think this is a great idea. I will set up a second facebook page then see sbout joining.

Sent in a request from my secondary facebook account to join but I havn't been accepted yet :(

Requested to join the FaceBook group as well, I'd be easy to recognize given I'm using this same pic as my profile at the moment. *L* So, yeah. I think this is a good idea, and look forward to seeing the rest of you there. ;)

Edited by mystical1

Me too! Not sure if it's still up and running or not though?

Edited by Cupcake84

have just send friend request :D but have just changed my name

Edited by nzshybi

I would love to do the Shys FB too. I will set up a second account :)

ive sent a friend request tis the same pic lol

I think i have accepted all those i have got request from.

Make sure you are putting your Facebook name and Shy's name in the request so i can check post counts.

As for Google + I havent tryed it yet. I will mess with it and see i what it's like.

I live on Facebook is 1 reason why i set us up there.

If i have missed a request plesae add me as a friend and put a mesage in like i am from shy's my shy's name is (matty) fill in the blank hehe.

Matty or Stacey's facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/stacey.mortimerturner

Edited by Matty

hi, i have sent you a message on FB to join the group, I can't seem to work out which is the shybi group on FB tho...

Edited by Onceuponatime

I am not to 50 posts yet but I like the idea of a FB page. Is it private? I know the initial message indicated that it wasn't, but FB has made some changes since then. We had a page for locals that was private... no one could see anything or even search for the page that wasn't invited in. I would really like to avoid the need to set up another page when I'm eligible.

I am not to 50 posts yet but I like the idea of a FB page. Is it private? I know the initial message indicated that it wasn't, but FB has made some changes since then. We had a page for locals that was private... no one could see anything or even search for the page that wasn't invited in. I would really like to avoid the need to set up another page when I'm eligible.

Yes it's private, although rarely used by members...

Yes it's private, although rarely used by members...

I guess the options here alleviate the need. I'll get used to the setup soon. Thx

I guess the options here alleviate the need. I'll get used to the setup soon. Thx

You're welcome Lady :) Still join though, sometimes it comes in handy... say if Shy's is down, and is a way of keeping in touch with others occasionally.

I just created a second FB, I have my shy bi name on it, do i need to do anything else????

I clicked on the link for Matty's FB page, but i can't add her as a friend. Is there another way I can get in.

Edited by Onceuponatime

Billa i did a search for you but like 5 people come up and i am not sure witch one is you.

This is my Face book page again maby it will let you add me.. Put in topic shy's and i will add ytou right away and add you to our face book page as well.

https://www.facebook....mortimerturner

Billa you can always pm me your Facebook log in and i can try to add you that way .. if i get you added i will pm you and let you know who i am as well.

Edited by Matty

im new to Shybi how do I get 50 posts?? help