Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LilythePink

A Bi Tattoo

0 posts in this topic

What tattoo would you decide on, if you wanted to be inked as a bisexual woman ?

What permanent symbol or design, means being bi to you ?

If i could have anything it would be a heart with a butterfly coming out of it and my girls initials under it

think if it was me it would be something femanine with the bi colours

this is my gay pride one on my ankle

images-3.jpg

this will be my bi pride on the back of my neck

th120px-Bisexual-moon-symbol_svg.png

Well a while ago I bought a keychain from Spencer's... three dangling butterflies and their wings were colored like a gay flag. I've always thought that was completely to my personality, feminine, but if I ever get one of those butterflies inked I just might have to change the color scheme a tad. :dribble:

I always wanted the Celtic Trinity considering how I have Irish in me =)

I always wanted the Celtic Trinity considering how I have Irish in me =)

We should go get our tattoos together. :dribble:

That would be a great idea lol :dribble:

That would be a great idea lol :dribble:

I won't tell your parents if you don't tell mine! lol

I won't tell your parents if you don't tell mine! lol

lol deal =)

My dh is really against tattoos, however, I have a secret fanatasy that one day I will have a special tattoo that will only be seen by my ob-gyn and the person I am most intimate with. After I describe it, you will have a better idea of where it will be placed.

Imagine a stick figure with a skirt on pushing a lawn mower. :dribble:

My dh is really against tattoos, however, I have a secret fanatasy that one day I will have a special tattoo that will only be seen by my ob-gyn and the person I am most intimate with. After I describe it, you will have a better idea of where it will be placed.

LOL nice. I bet your ob-gyn will love that :grin:

Hehe, will the lawn be green as well?

Somehow I am visualizing a art nuevo dragonfly with a nude woman for the body in the bi colours. I don't know where I will put it ... probably on my inner side of my right leg above my Maple Leaf tat.

I got a Bi tat over 2 years ago on my left shoulder blade.

I still need to get the colors touched up and add some black lines in the middle to have it finished.

Phalen will probley work on it this June when we are together :grin: :dribble:

Imagine a stick figure with a skirt on pushing a lawn mower. ;)

I absolutely love this idea! :( I can't stop laughing when I picture that. :( You should definitely get that one! Hehehe

I try to design such a design since some days. Was thinking of a butterfly with the symbol of men in one wing and women in other wing. But till now the declaration is not obviously enough. And I dont like coloured tatts so much. ;)

I try to design such a design since some days. Was thinking of a butterfly with the symbol of men in one wing and women in other wing. But till now the declaration is not obviously enough. And I dont like coloured tatts so much. :)

How about using the circle interlinked male and female symbols as seen here :

greasnin~12-21-03-bisex.jpg

Aaaw sugar'n'spice, you're so right! thank you! :)

I think that a tattoo on the shoulder is sexy one for girls, i have a sun on my left shoulder!

i'm partial to pinups...

i'm thinking of getting two pinups sitting on the different crests in the bisexual symbol and reaching at each other as in "creation of man"...

if you're not a fan of color, i've also seen a yin/yang symbol (or version of one) used to represent bisexuality. it's a little more subtle, too, for those who need it.

I was actually just coming on here to talk about this very thing! I just got my first tattoo today, and I am already definitely planning my next. I have 5 altogether I want, one of them being a trio of stars, the middle one bigger, one pink, one blue, the middle one purple. I would like the color to sort of fade out in the middle, if that makes sense.

My dh wants me to proceed with caution though as he thinks I wont like having it in such a visible place. I can see his point, but I don't see it becoming a problem. I bought temp tattoo paper though for my printer and agreed to do a trial run to see how I feel about it.

So what do you all think? My tattoo artist was saying it matters what *I* think and no one else, and he's right (but I still want to know what others in my situation would do if it were them getting the tattoo :scots: )Hence why I am wanting a tattoo that will say what I want it to say to those I want to say it to, and to everyone else its just a few stars on my wrist :scots:

I was actually just coming on here to talk about this very thing! I just got my first tattoo today, and I am already definitely planning my next. I have 5 altogether I want, one of them being a trio of stars, the middle one bigger, one pink, one blue, the middle one purple. I would like the color to sort of fade out in the middle, if that makes sense.

My dh wants me to proceed with caution though as he thinks I wont like having it in such a visible place. I can see his point, but I don't see it becoming a problem. I bought temp tattoo paper though for my printer and agreed to do a trial run to see how I feel about it.

So what do you all think? My tattoo artist was saying it matters what *I* think and no one else, and he's right (but I still want to know what others in my situation would do if it were them getting the tattoo :scots: )Hence why I am wanting a tattoo that will say what I want it to say to those I want to say it to, and to everyone else its just a few stars on my wrist :scots:

They have temp tattoo paper for printers? I never knew! Where did you buy yours from?

They have temp tattoo paper for printers? I never knew! Where did you buy yours from?

I bought mine from craftycomputerpaper.co.uk, however when I originally googled it, I found that there are several US sites that sell it, and I believe you can even get it in a pack, reasonably priced. www.papilio.com do a 5 sheet pack for $15.

I thought at one time there was one from a major company, like the ones that sell photo paper etc in wal-mart, but it's been 2 years since I've been home to the US so I don't know if it's still available.

I managed to make my own design and it will look a little something like this:

post-17491-1207897949_thumb.jpg