ceetee89

Sydney Shybi Girls

119 posts in this topic

Ive come back to syd from canberra. 

Any girls from around western sydney/epping/ west pennant hills? 

I know this is "no" country so we all definitely need support.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be great to discuss mardi gras events with people interested in going. 

Is there a bi float like the bi stall on fair day?

 

Congrats to all of us for marriage equality passing. Even if some of us never have a ssm its just great to know couples can finally have their relationships recognised and can get legal rights like next of kin.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Rani said:

Ive come back to syd from canberra. 

Any girls from around western sydney/epping/ west pennant hills? 

I know this is "no" country so we all definitely need support.

Good to see someone mention this. Where I live is a big NO area. (Rural QLD). It's a big step for Australia but it will take time I think. The younger generation are pretty relaxed with it, which is good. We need much support tho. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2017 at 11:59 AM, Vampire said:

Good to see someone mention this. Where I live is a big NO area. (Rural QLD). It's a big step for Australia but it will take time I think. The younger generation are pretty relaxed with it, which is good. We need much support tho. 

I understand how you feel. I think rural qld would be better than western sydney. Where i live in north west sydney it was a 50.2% no and where i work is 62% no. About 20 min away was the 74% no.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2017 at 11:00 AM, Rani said:

Ive come back to syd from canberra. 

Any girls from around western sydney/epping/ west pennant hills? 

I know this is "no" country so we all definitely need support.

@Rani I'm not too far away - I'm upper North Shore. .. we really do seem to be a small bunch from Sydney!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shy_Kat said:

@Rani I'm not too far away - I'm upper North Shore. .. we really do seem to be a small bunch from Sydney!

Hey Shy_Kat

I agree we're a small but awesome bunch. Upper North Shore sounds great. I think a vast majority there voted yes to marriagr equality. 

 

With mardi gras coming up im hoping we can set up a bi girls meetup.

Lot of great movies out as well. Riverside theatre in Parramatta often has great movies. I watched this movie called freedom to marry but basically it was just me and one other person. 

http://www.mardigras.org.au/program

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/12/2017 at 2:35 AM, Shy_Kat said:

@Rani I'm not too far away - I'm upper North Shore. .. we really do seem to be a small bunch from 

Happy new yr to you and everyone here

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey I'm not from Australia but will be visiting in march. I'm on count down already!  I'll be staying in the western suburbs but will also get into town on probably more than one occasion.  X

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Newtothis12 said:

Hey I'm not from Australia but will be visiting in march. I'm on count down already!  I'll be staying in the western suburbs but will also get into town on probably more than one occasion.  X

Wow, sounds great.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/01/2018 at 3:06 AM, Newtothis12 said:

Hey I'm not from Australia but will be visiting in march. I'm on count down already!  I'll be staying in the western suburbs but will also get into town on probably more than one occasion.  X

Thats great. I work in western suburbs. My gf from the UK will be here in April then i go with her to bathurst for a few months. Would be great to meet if u wanted an intro to the area :) where in the UK are you from?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We could have a bi travel group and have meetups in different locations across Aus and internationally

 

Crazy weather in sydney but is finally cooling down now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2018 at 7:50 PM, Rani said:

Thats great. I work in western suburbs. My gf from the UK will be here in April then i go with her to bathurst for a few months. Would be great to meet if u wanted an intro to the area :) where in the UK are you from?

I’m from Essex and love visiting Australia. Have been lucky enough to visit a few times as I have family there.  A meet up would be cool but probably couldn’t arrange anything till I get there as i’ll Have to see what my family have planned. Getting to the harbour and Watson’s bay are top of my list.   Where do you work? And what do you do? 

X

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2018 at 5:51 AM, Rani said:

We could have a bi travel group and have meetups in different locations across Aus and internationally

 

Crazy weather in sydney but is finally cooling down now.

Cooling down...... :beee: It's hot as hell up here in QLD, Bugger it. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/01/2018 at 7:43 PM, Newtothis12 said:

I’m from Essex and love visiting Australia. Have been lucky enough to visit a few times as I have family there.  A meet up would be cool but probably couldn’t arrange anything till I get there as i’ll Have to see what my family have planned. Getting to the harbour and Watson’s bay are top of my list.   Where do you work? And what do you do? 

X

Essex sounds like a great place. Will have to ask my gf if she has been there and if she can take me there. Today is our 6 month long distance anniversary. Harbour and watsons bay sound great.

If ure here 4 march u can come to mardi gras parade or film festival.

The harbour would be loy of fun as will watsons bay.

I work in blacktown aa a doc

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/01/2018 at 7:57 PM, Vampire said:

Cooling down...... :beee: It's hot as hell up here in QLD, Bugger it. 

I know. Temperatures have been crazy in sydney as well. Have had days in 40s.

Hope the rain cools it.

 

Im taking a wild guess but do h live in toowomba or a place around  there?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rani said:

I know. Temperatures have been crazy in sydney as well. Have had days in 40s.

Hope the rain cools it.

 

Im taking a wild guess but do h live in toowomba or a place around  there?

 

 

You're getting warm... lol. 4 hours west. ??

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vampire said:

 

 

You're getting warm... lol. 4 hours west. ??

Ive heard about toowomba a lot during the marriage equality campaign.

I dont know many places. My sense of direction is bad lol

What about kennedy? Maranoa? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/01/2018 at 8:57 AM, Vampire said:

Cooling down...... :beee: It's hot as hell up here in QLD, Bugger it. 

Save a little bit of sun for me in March :clapping:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Newtothis12 said:

Save a little bit of sun for me in March :clapping:

There will still be plenty of it then. Last winter we had 2 days where you could class as overcast. 363 days of sun. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now