LilythePink

What Do You Sleep In ?

1,465 posts in this topic

I've slept naked since before I even moved out of my parents house! It's so much more comfortable than wearing something that's just gonna bunch up around my body!

So azur got me wondering and I'm curious, what do you guys wear, if anything? Am I alone in this negativity towards P.J.'s????!

(thread started by Elysia00)

I've slept naked since before I even moved out of my parents house! It's so much more comfortable than wearing something that's just gonna bunch up around my body!

So azur got me wondering and I'm curious, what do you guys wear, if anything? Am I alone in this negativity towards P.J.'s????!

Hey Lil,

I sleep naked too!!!Even in the dead of our Canaidan winters I am still naked. I do however keep my PJ's by the side of the bed in case of surprise visitors,lol. So you are Not alone, for me it the only way to sleep!!!!!

I'd rather sleep in my underpants but since I still live at home and am lame... I sleep in a tank top with pajama pants or my high school gym shorts. :uhuh:

i sleep butterball naked!

It varies really, though I mostly sleep naked.

I do however keep an over-sized button down shirt by my bed so when I want to go to the washroom or whatever I just throw that on... it comes down to mid-thigh so yeah.

But naked is better. :P

But naked is better. :P

Agreed. I've pretty much slept naked since I was about 7 years old (with a few exceptions), and I just don't even see how people sleep in something as bulky as PJs.

No matter what I'm wearing-tank top and pj bottoms, nightgown, negligee-it always ends up bunched up around my ribcage and/or thighs. It's so uncomfortable. Not to mention that I have lovely satin sheets that are a dream to sleep on naked. I only sleep in something when I sleep somewhere besides my house. I haven't regularly slept in pajamas since I was about 14 or 15.

you are very brave women, I think I have only slept naked in my adult life less than sixty times. I usually do it when the heat in my state gets overly stifling. But I love pajamas :P

I sleep naked with just my big black hoodie (oh pic idea) in the Winter . I sleep plain naked in the summer with my hoodie at the side :blush:

Naked makes me feel comfortable :hysterical:

I sleep in nothing and have done since I left my parents home. I must be getting old tho cos this topic has made me think that it might be nice to have some nice cosy pyjamas.

Usually naked for me too.

I have an array of other stuff to hand - PJ's, T'shirts to hand especially since my brother has moved in with me for a short spell and I dont fancy running in to him on my way to the bathroom in all my naked glory!!! :hysterical:

I always sleep naked. I can't stand to have anything binding and bunching up on me when I sleep. I do keep a robe by my bed in case I need it.

I hate wearing anything in bed with a passion, feels all wrong!! Would rather just wrap myself up in a duvet !

Wearing anything to bed is just wrong lol...

I've slept naked since I was about 11 or so....Can't bear feeling all tangled up!

I much prefer to sleep nekkid with a certain someone..... :D

But at the moment I'm sleeping in my PJ...even on hot nights....for various reasons...lol!!

me?

weird

yeah, i hate pj's

naked, it has to be.. even in deepest winter

unless i feel ill, then i need my dressing gown

or a warm woman

az xxx

When I am alone I wear cotton PJs. I don't know why, I just don't feel comfortable if I am nude. When I am with DH it depends upon the weather and what we were doing before we fell asleep.

Whenever I see people wearing pjs in movies I think to myself I bet they actually sleep naked in real life lol. I sleep naked thanks to having a lock on my door.

Since i have little ones that occasionally find their way to my room in the middle of the night, I don't get to sleep naked very often. I usually end up in boy shorts and a tank top or a long shirt. At least that way I can cover my bottom half if they walk in, and I have a robe next to my bed that I throw on if they walk in. But hands down, I prefer sleeping naked. We just lock the door on those nights. I agree, sleeping in the buff is very liberating.

I like sleeping naked, but I often have teenaged boys in the house with my son and his friends on weekend sleepovers -- so NOT a good idea to be bare-assed! ;)

So, boyshorts, tank, sometimes a nightie.

~ nina

...so NOT a good idea to be bare-assed! ;)

Yeah, you might end up em-bare-assed, no? ;)

Yeah, you might end up em-bare-assed, no? ;)

BOO! ;)

lmao!

I'm a jamma girl .. well, jamma bottoms & a vest top. I'm a cold person .. by that I mean I get cold! LOL

What do I sleep in????

My bed!

:D :(

haha, I think I've answered this before but I was bored lol.

I usually sleep in a tee and panties... Ahem, I mean a sexy corset with thigh highs and garter belt... lol