Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ever-Dream

Couples Looking For Threesomes On Dating Sites!

0 posts in this topic

Are You a Couple Seeking a Threesome ? Why Not Try HERE !

Or Perhaps a Couple Looking for Another Couple ? Try HERE !

This site is for Ladies only. :curtsey:

Ok, so i just rejoined plentyoffish in the hopes that hubby and i might meet another bi couple through there. After browsing profiles it seems that anyone advertising as a couple is ONLY looking for a single bi woman for a threesome. Bain of my life. I mean why can't they be open to a couple?! And boy do they try hard to get a threesome. Even messaging a married woman for one, which i find disgusting.

So earlier today i got a message off a couple asking if i would like to join them. Upon reading their profile it claims that they are after a woman for a threesome. So since my profile lists us a couple looking for other couples, i check with them that they are looking to meet us both and not just me on my own. Their reply? Oh this made me mad! "Paul wants just you and me." PAUL WANTS!!! Oh of course, whatever Paul wants he gets right?! Tch. I don't even think the girl is bi. Sounds to me as if she's just allowing herself to be a pawn in his game so he can have a threesome. Paul wants! Paul could have a kick in the balls if i met him. Gah, this is just the way it is on there. Not just there either. Other adult dating sites are similar. All full of couples looking for threesomes. I think i will just stick to the swinging sites. At least there - for the most part - the couples have equal footing in their sexual pleasures. So that is my rant. I guess it's not a new rant on my part, but i felt i needed to rant it yet again. :headbonk:

Just a thought ..... it's just occurred .... praps they are a dom / sub couple and she gets a frisson by playing the to the world as his sub .... subs of course have the power in this game ....

Just gving you the benefit of a new thought .... not meaning to stir the pot ... :D

So that is my rant. I guess it's not a new rant on my part, but i felt i needed to rant it yet again. :D

But you do it so well, Starra! :D

(and let me add that they are always a pleasure to read!)

Just a thought ..... it's just occurred .... praps they are a dom / sub couple and she gets a frisson by playing the to the world as his sub .... subs of course have the power in this game ....

Just gving you the benefit of a new thought .... not meaning to stir the pot ... :D

This could be the case with this girl, but if it was, why not say so on their profile? Just a little note to say that she is sub to him. Personally, i don't think it was the case. Mainly because i have been using the internet for dating for a long time and i have come across women like this on a regular basis. When i ask them why not a couple, i usually get one of these responses:

"I have a man, why would i want another one?"

"He doesn't want another man around. He isn't bi."

"It's his fantasy to have two women in his bed."

"I am bi-curious, so he suggested a threesome."

And many more pathetic reasons.

See, sadly, i wonder if there are a lot of women out there who succumb to their men's fantasies. Weirdly enough a lot of these women don't really identify as bi, and often tell me that they are just doing it because he wants it. Either that or they have told their partner that they think they like women and he tells her it's a threesome or nothing at all.

I don't discount sub/dom couples being in pursuit of the now-illusive single bi female. In fact, both an ex-gf of mine from long ago, and a uni friend have been involved with a couple who are sub/dom. This, of course, means that not every couple out there looking for threesomes can be tarred with the same brush. But usually those in the sub/dom lifestyle say it on their profile, or explain in a message. It is the ones whom just send a message like the one i got: "Care to join us?" that i get so very pissed off with.

Oh and i felt i should add; geisha thank you very much for your compliment. And i can happily pay it back. :D

Starra please let me appologise as I am guilty of looking for a 3some on dating sites in the past although I have to admit that I personally have been more open towards couples and one on one play. Yes there are a lot of women out there who succumb to their men's fantasies or not quite sure about how to approach other women on their own.

Starra, me and bf are looking for a bi woman or a couple. where do you live? lol. you may want to try okcupid.com. that's the site i'm on. fairly decent results so far. the thing with us is we both want some variety. he's open to pretty much anything. and i get to make the decisions in regards to who we choose. i'm looking now but don't plan to act on anything until i recover from childbirth. happy hunting!!

oh dammit starra i was gonna approach you for a 3some....NOT

OK you better do what Paul wants because its what he wants now DO IT DO IT!!!

Remember you're bi and that means you're into 3somes :D :D

idiots

:D at Pants!

Well having logged into my profile today, it seems that the girl and guy i mentioned have either removed their profile, or had it removed for them (i.e. been banned). I am actually wondering if it was just a single male posing as a couple now, because i thought it was interesting that their profile was registered as a male looking for female...then i got a message saying it was the female of the couple, then they sent an email addy for me to add (i didn't!) which was in his name, the odd way that they approached me; "Care to join us?" and then the ensuing reply to my question...and finally the fact their profile looks like it's been banned. Yes, more and more i think this couple in particular was just a man faking it.

Cal, i was on okcupid when i was looking for a girlfriend and - if i'm right - you can't be registered there as a couple/married person and also claim to be searching for anything more than friendship. So i wasn't sure if a/ it was possible to look for what we are on okcupid, and b / it was polite to be looking for what we are on there.

Jenna, don't apologise. Myself and my hubby are open to having a threesome with either a single bi male, or female, so i don't judge the choices. It's the way in which certain couples go about it, specifically if they are not open to it being a couple. I find that ridiculously one sided in favour of the male. :headbonk:

The couples annoy me too, as you know.

The messages go:

"hi hun how you?"

"Ok thanks, and you?"

"Fancy a 3sum?"""

So I have started trying to be as brutal as possible to the people that ask like that, maybe give a bit of a reality check on what they just asked a stranger to do.

"OK, only if you lick my ass while your bf fucks me"

Sorry folks, what part of "ok thanks, and you?" said "I want to suck your bf off with you?"

I have also offered payed services to these couples, they dont want a partner, they want a service.

I think they forget that they are the safe ones and its me who has the scary job of meeting two strangers for sex.

Also how can I decide to have a 3sum with people I havent seen, no pics, or just pics of the woman, especialy as Im seeking a woman, your gonna have to make an extra effort to get me interested in your man.

And! Yes Im still going, even when I tell them, spell it out, how they can get me:

Im mostly attracted to women, I tend to be attracted to men when I am attracted to who they are, I have got comfortable with girlfriends male partners in the past though meeting them while seeing her. We could meet up a few times and see if we get along and I can meet your hubby along the way.

I dont think you will find many single women who feel compelled to meet you for sex via the route you are persuing.

The reply comes back somting like, I dont want you to have a connection with my man and my man dosent want me to have a gf, if your not interested just say :D

It's been a while since I have been to dating sites but I still remember several Pauls. Now that I think about it Paul and his girlfriend were probably the reason I stopped visiting dating sites :D

Most couples looking for a threesome are annoying, disrespectful towards the women they hit on and they seem to have lost all contact to reality. They want a good looking hooker for free. And yes, quite often (lets say 50%) I had the impression that the female part of the couple wasn't even bisexual.

Paul wants! Paul could have a kick in the balls if i met him.

LMAO @ Starra! I did read the rest of the thread about them/he being banned, but had to tell you that this made me chuckle!

I am not a fan of plentyoffish and have stopped using it for a couple of reasons, the main one being that my BF thinks it's a bit of a meatmarket. I said that I wanted to meet people to be friends with and said I wasn't interested in 3somes....guess what....still get the requests.... Really? Do people not understand the meaning of "NO 3SOMES"??

I'm on plentyoffish, it's my first experience of a dating site and I'm not impressed. I'd been emailing this woman back and forth a few times, all going well and I was getting quite excited because we seemed to be clicking, exchanged photos and all of that. Then something in my head told me to check that she wasn't part of a couple looking for a threesome. Guess what, I never heard from her again. There was nothing on her profile to suggest this, quite the opposite in fact. At least most of the couples on there are up front about what they're looking for, she just wasted my time grrrr!

I have a similar rant about craigslist!! The ads for w4w always say "no married women" and "no couples"... and the casual encounters section has all couples looking for a girl for a 3some. The couples are rarely both bi and looking for another bi couple, which my husband and I have been interested in for awhile now as we are both bi.

It's so difficult to find what you're looking for on the damned internet...

I have browsed a few dating sites and joined 3. It apears to be hard to find what I am looking for too.

I am not looking for a threesome, and specified as such on my profile, but the only response I have had is... would you like a threesome.

I agree with Starra in that everyone should be honest about what they want on their profile, and respect what specifications are on other's profiles. And also that there is a way of approaching people!

I am also aware that my situation is not for everyone: I am married, my husband is not bi. I am looking for a lady for fun/maybe more, (ugh I hate putting it that way but ykwim).

Even messaging a married woman for one, which i find disgusting.

When i ask them why not a couple, i usually get one of these responses:

"I have a man, why would i want another one?"

And many more pathetic reasons.

I know these comments are in response to the rude way in which some couples are approaching Starra for 3somes.. but I just picked up on these comments as things people might apply to me.

Why is it disgusting to approach a married woman in particular? She was on a dating site, I presume she was looking with her husband, not alone and that's why it was 'disgusting' to approach her solo?

It does concern me that because I am married I may never find a gf. I'm just puting that thought out there since a few of us are sounding off about not finding what we want.

Also.. I 'have a man and don't want another one'. I'm only looking for something to happen with a woman, not another man. I wouldn't ask 'why would I want another one?'.. obviously, lots of us want different things. But I don't think it's particularly pathetic for a woman to say she has a man and isn't interested in sleeping with another one.. what I mean is, I don't think it's a pathetic reason, rather an ignorant way of saying what she wants.

Anyway. I'm fed up too. Where are the poly dating sites? Where are the married bi women looking for women dating sites? *pouts*

"Fuck off Paul, I have a Paul". *turns to Mrs Paul* "Care to join ME?"

(not really; obviously I checked the Paul's profile and saw that indeed! It was not a woman looking for a woman, who didn't mind a married woman. *continues search*)

"OK, only if you lick my ass while your bf fucks me"

:D:headbonk: Oh my god sea, this made me howl. It's just so, well, sexually offensive. What a way to put them in their place! I'm seriously considered nabbing this from you to use myself. I'm interested though, has anyone ever responded once you've said that? And if so, did they think you were genuinely offering?

Kyra, i too have encountered many 'Pauls' during my time on the net. I was quite relieved to get very little in the way of threesome requests when i was part of dating sites for women to meet other women. However, back in the days when i used to frequent online chat rooms, the 'Paul and wife/gf' was a regular occurence. And most of them were like the girl Erica spoke of. I'd spend several hours chatting to a woman in a chat room, and then she'd suddenly ask me if i wanted a threesome with her and her male partner. They never ever wanted my husband to be involved so i simply ceased talking to them. But years of doing thistook it's toll, and i just became so disillusioned with chat rooms that i gave them all a wide berth.

I've now left plentyoffish already. I managed about a week, if that, before i realised that it's not going to yield anything positive for us as a couple.

I know these comments are in response to the rude way in which some couples are approaching Starra for 3somes.. but I just picked up on these comments as things people might apply to me.

Why is it disgusting to approach a married woman in particular? She was on a dating site, I presume she was looking with her husband, not alone and that's why it was 'disgusting' to approach her solo?

It does concern me that because I am married I may never find a gf. I'm just puting that thought out there since a few of us are sounding off about not finding what we want.

Also.. I 'have a man and don't want another one'. I'm only looking for something to happen with a woman, not another man. I wouldn't ask 'why would I want another one?'.. obviously, lots of us want different things. But I don't think it's particularly pathetic for a woman to say she has a man and isn't interested in sleeping with another one.. what I mean is, I don't think it's a pathetic reason, rather an ignorant way of saying what she wants.

Sorry, this was posted during my typing of my last post, so i thought i'd respond to what you said. I don't think i clarified some comments i made.

I meant that i think it is disgusting for a couple to approach a married woman for a threesome with them. I have a husband and it feels somehow disrespectful that they would expect me to engage in a group sexual activity without his involvement. I do not think it is disgusting for a woman to approach a married woman for a one-to-one relationship. I was, until recently, one of those married women who hoped against hope that a woman would approach me!

I mentioned the "I have a man, why would i want another one?" responses in reference to the female of a m/f couple where they are only looking for threesomes. I am always confused as to why her male partner is considered acceptable to want another woman when he already 'has' one, whereas the female says she has a man and doesn't want another. My philosophy is; what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Why shouldn't she have equality in their group fun? Why does he get another woman, but her not another man? That is why i made the comment.

My main frustration is that there are so many couples out there looking for a single bi female for a threesome. Almost none of them are open to having a foursome with another couple. Therefore it leaves me and my husband out in the cold. Neither of us would ever make that kind of stipulation. Thankfully my husband respects me and believes that any sexual or emotional experiences we have should be fair and equal. Thus, we are looking to meet a couple who are both bisexual for a FWB situation.

Starra, you can't post pics as a couple but you can say what you are and what you're looking for or not looking for in the profile.

I agree with Starra. Approaching a married woman for a threesome which would not include her husband is kinda rude and disrespectful to her marriage.

Approaching any woman for a 3some who has not specified that she would be interested in one is kinda rude, really. Particularly in the ways that lots of couples do it.

I think it would be helpful if more clarification was made on dating sites, possibly at the initial stage (on some sites you have to pay more fees to add more details). It seems that if you are a single male or female, that the options are 'straight'forward (sorry), that the search filters are easier.. but if you are poly, or have existing circumstances that affect who you are looking for, then it is not always apparent as easily, which helps neither the advertiser nor the person responding.

There should also be more guidelines on dating site homepages as to replying to ads.. laying it on thick about being polite and respectful, and to double check what people are looking for!

Just thought of a great idea! Why don't you start your own site and begin with banning all Pauls!

Seriously tho, it sounds as if the dating sites are not really much more than a market place filled with shoppers but no spenders. Most straight couples who want to experiment want to do so with an airhead blonde, about 22, with a 38-24-36 figure and no boyfriend. This is the fantasy. The reality is that real people with real desires are looking for something and so they are probably thinking " In for a penny..." and asking married women for threesomes. Us Bi girls (and Bi couples)know that what we would get out of it is probably minimal in terms of being really intimate with a woman and so the circle goes round. I have never been to or even heard of any of these sites (ive been on a mountain with no electric for 5 years and only just got back!)but have been approached by a couple of couples in the past who think I am up for it because they heard a rumour...blah blah blah. Also it seems that most of you who have posted on here are both Bi and are looking for a Bi couple to be friendly with, why not start a site? Theres a gap in the "market " ladies, you know what you want so fill it!

By the way I think its great to hear so many people being so honest about these things. My bloke is happy for me to be Bi and see other women on my own but he's not interested in other men joining in or pushing for threesomes. I think the big problem is that so many men want their wives to fill out their fantasy but wouldnt be happy if she were bi and certainly not happy about another man getting involved. Its a sad fact, but they are men after all!

Great thread

B

x

Are You a Couple Seeking a Threesome ? Why Not try HERE !

This Site is for Ladies only.... :curtsey:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I havent had a reply to that one Starra.

I have once again put another note on my profile, it makes me seem kind of frosty but hopefully gets the message across cus Im tired of saying the same thing.

COUPLES:attention please! Before you send that "fancy a 3some" message that will clutter my inbox with the other 4 from this week, what is it about you two that will make me want to meet a random couple for sex? What is it about your man that will make me want to be with him, flat chest, hair and all? Consider that I am looking for passion, warmth and intimacy with a woman, what is it that will make me want to watch you s**k him off?

Dont get me wrong, with the right people a threesome might be wonerful, with a woman who I find attractive, with a man I have warmed to, with a couple I care about and that cares about me. With people who make me feel like just the fantasy come true I am.

So a threesome is the only way you want to explore your bi side is it ladies?

Well if you want, without any attempt to consider or comprimise to my feelings, to book me for a 3some, you best enquire if you can afford me first cus I may as well get something out of it.

I think it would be helpful if more clarification was made on dating sites, possibly at the initial stage (on some sites you have to pay more fees to add more details).

To be honest, I don't think this would help at all. As soon as you clicked bisexual, couples will start hitting on you. They don't care at all about what you are looking for. My profile had "no threesomes" written on it on every single page and I still had couples writing to me every day. There are so many couples out there and so few interested single women, couples just take their chances and hit on everyone they can find.

I really think the inquiries you are getting about the threesomes are definitely guy motivated. I really am new to all of this and still not sure where I stand being more bi curious than anything at this point...but I know when I mentioned something to my husband about my curiosity...of course his brain began spinning at warp speed and I had to sit him down and make him understand that this was not about him and his fantasies. This was about me and my curiosity and my experimentation. This is about me trying to fulfill something that is missing in my life. Some women might not have that kind of relationship where they can stand up and tell the husband to back off. I love my husband, but I would not appreciate him throwing me into something I wasn't ready for...and would consider it offensive to be approached to do the same to another woman. Besides the level of rude that goes with approaching a married woman and expecting her to want to join a totally unknown couple without her spouse being welcome as well.

eep me and the bf were considering advertising on a dating site for a girl.

But we'd never approach someone who said she wasn't interested or someone who was MARRIED! That's just plain rude!

I don't know if we will actually do it, because I'm way too shy, but.... would you girls regard me as a slut or anything else bad if we did? x

eep me and the bf were considering advertising on a dating site for a girl.

But we'd never approach someone who said she wasn't interested or someone who was MARRIED! That's just plain rude!

I don't know if we will actually do it, because I'm way too shy, but.... would you girls regard me as a slut or anything else bad if we did? x

It's not what you do its the way that you do it...

I have had and enjoyed threesomes, its people that think one unimaginative email will make me want to jump into bed with two strange people that piss me off :tongue0015:

Keep putting yourself in the womans shoes cus it is easy to loose sight of how scary it could be for her.

Ask with tack and dont be frustrated by nervousness or sceptasism:

Hello, what Im asking is not something, I assume, many women come here seeking so I guess its necessary for us to approach people and ask them to think outside the box for a minit.

I have a strong desire to be with a woman, I am married and dont want to persue a relationship that takes me on a direction away from my hubby. So we talked and decided inviting a woman to be with us would be te best way to fullfill my desire.

Maybe you have never considered this or maybe only in your private fantasys but take a moment to concider how it might feel to be with a couple who are sharing the exillaration of discovery, to be welcomed to a loving world and be worshiped and adored.

We will be here and hoping to hear from you soon :swoon: