Froggy

How Did You Find Us? (thread 3)

Where did you first hear of the site?   3,156 members have voted

1. 1. Where did you first hear of the site?

• Link on Another Site? (Please say if you can remember)
    • Google
    • MSN Search
    • Yahoo Search
    • Other Search
    • Craigslist
    • Someone emiailed/texted/told me
    • Cannot Remember

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,808 posts in this topic

Thread 2 Edited by Froggy

ironically enough, my boyfriend sent me the link...

I had seen a South Park episode where Butter stated that he was Bi-Curious, and I was thinking to myself that I wasn't sure so I Googled "Bi-Curious" and some how came to this site.

ok, cant really remeber how just that i used ggogle.. but i dont really mind im just pretty happy i found it. Ive been reading the forums for a while and no finally made an account :hyper:

Hi, I found this site while doing some research when I began to realize the thoughts and feelings I was having. Then I realized that I'd always had these feelings and finally wanted to do something about it. This is my first post and I just wanted to say that I'm loving it here and it's so nice to find others that are having the exact same thoughts as myself.

I was looking, and thinking, searching, and finally I found something on google. I read some and some seemed very familiar to me in what they were saying.

Truthfully, I don't know if I am anything, but maybe a little bit bored with the same old life.

I just thought maybe I needed something more in my life, not sure if it is sexuality related or just me.

Regardless, here I am. Maybe I'll find the answer, if not, maybe a few friends. :th_359c0718:

Hi! craziest thing .. I guess I have been bi curious since a young age .. but really never did anything about it .. still havent .. just thought about it. Then I read a story today on someone's blog, and it just turned me on and I have not been able to stop thinking about being with another woman. I do not have an issue with being with a man, in fact, I love it, but there is something that I feel that a woman can give me, and I them, that you can not get from a man. Does that sound strange? I do not even know how one goes about meeting another woman or engaging in this type of pleasure, but maybe once I let it out into the universe, it will come to me. Anyway, I am glad I found this site and look forward to making some new friends.

Found this site with Google. I searched "girl on girl chat", not to be cheeky or anything! But I was looking for something a little more intimate, shall we say, than the search results "girl chat" alone yeilds on Google. Think I might be glad I did... :(

I googled bi girls Edinburgh :( xx

Hi! craziest thing .. I guess I have been bi curious since a young age .. but really never did anything about it .. still havent .. just thought about it. Then I read a story today on someone's blog, and it just turned me on and I have not been able to stop thinking about being with another woman. I do not have an issue with being with a man, in fact, I love it, but there is something that I feel that a woman can give me, and I them, that you can not get from a man. Does that sound strange? I do not even know how one goes about meeting another woman or engaging in this type of pleasure, but maybe once I let it out into the universe, it will come to me. Anyway, I am glad I found this site and look forward to making some new friends.

Doesn't sound srange at all huni, makes perfect sense :( xx

It was google i was searching for meeting other bisexual women

It was google for me too, I searched for bisexual forums.

Well hoereeee for GOOGLE... :hysterical::hysterical:

Hi! I found out about this website from a link at bisexual.com another great site!

initially a friend of mine gave me the link to this site, but i am nervous about what i am feeling so i checked it out once and didnt save the link or anything and didnt want to ask my friend for it again.... so finally i got up the courage to google bi curious and this was the first site there.

Hi,

I googled,.. I had been looking for a good Site for a long time, but most were very in your face type Sites,.. you know ? I never felt comfortable with those and so I didn't join any.

I thought my only way to find somewhere relatively safe and genuine was to type in Shy Bi, and it came with this brill Site. I immediately felt comfortable and new this was the right place for me ;).

Excellent forum,.. and seems like a great place to meet new people.

I have been really busy for past few weeks, but I hope to be spending much more time here with you guys in the New Year.

xx

I googled for bisexual support forums, looking for just that since I really don't have any bi friends to relate to.

I typed bi-curious into google :(

I found a gay/lesbian forum through google and someone there mentioned this site.

google :D

mine sent me the link too :(