Nikki Myles

Your Bisexual Experience Level

Your bisexual experience level   2,442 members have voted

1. 1. How must experience do you have with your bisexuality?

• I occasionally think about it, but have never acted upon it.
    • I *predominantly* think about it, but have never acted upon it.
    • I am on the verge of acting upon it.
    • I have had experiences with women in the past.
    • I am currently involved with a woman.
    • I am currently involved with men and women.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

991 posts in this topic

I was with a woman once about sixteen years ago.

Aha! It worked. :spruce_up:

This poll was inspired by another thread about "Why we come to Shybi.com". I would guess that the curious ones (like myself) tend to romanticize bisexuality because of the mystery/newness of it all... posting titillating stories, rants, etc.... all of that pent up energy about to explode! Then after we experiment a little, we settle into a routine that is more about companionship and being understood by the other members. I.e. liking women is still great but not a really huge HUGE deal anymore.

That's the process I went through coming out transgendered. In the beginning, all I ever did was post about gender. Now that the *urge* is gone, I've mellowed a bit and just want to hang around people who understand me. I bet sexuality works in a similar way, in that our more experienced members probably have somewhat different conversations than the rest. Just wondering, anyway.

Aha! It worked. :spruce_up:

That's the process I went through coming out transgendered. In the beginning, all I ever did was post about gender. Now that the *urge* is gone, I've mellowed a bit and just want to hang around people who understand me. I bet sexuality works in a similar way, in that our more experienced members probably have somewhat different conversations than the rest. Just wondering, anyway.

Yes. I agree Nikki. For me, the excitement factor has come and gone. When I first came out as a lesbian at 16, it was new and shiny and fascinating to me. But, then I settled into it. And then I married a man. He didn't care for the fact that I had been with a woman for 3 years, so I shut all those feelings down. New husband, new "coming out" about my bisexuality and I'm off and running again-- this time with a husband who gets it and appreciates me for who I am. But, again, I've settled down. I am comfortable with my sexuality and now seek to be around like-minded people. And it's really cool that my husband and I have the same tastes in women-- we often joke about competing over someone.

Sometimes, it rather amazes me how many new women join here. I think it's great, a wonderful resource, supportive, and fascinated by how many women are willing to come to terms with these feelings. It can be quite overwhelming at first.

OK. I think this counts as my first post. My husband and I have done threesomes with another guy and foursomes with other couples. I was not with the other woman at all. Now, we would love to meet another woman to have a threesome with. It will fullfill his ongoing fantasy and my brand new one!

Darn it... I posted this to the wrong forum.

If a moderator reads this, can you move it to the General Free For All forum? Pretty please?

No experience with a woman here. It is rather exciting now that I have acknowledged these feelings and want to act on them. I think you're right about the women who have more experience don't post about it as much as those of us with less experience. I'm just really enjoying being able to come here and talk about anything without having to keep some parts of myself to myself!

No experience with a woman here. It is rather exciting now that I have acknowledged these feelings and want to act on them. I think you're right about the women who have more experience don't post about it as much as those of us with less experience. I'm just really enjoying being able to come here and talk about anything without having to keep some parts of myself to myself!

I think we are in the same boat. Its so strange to have these feelings that I thought I would never, ever have. I want to experience this. But part of me is very nervous and the other part is very excited.

I've kissed and touched girls but have never gone all the way. Over the past few years I have come to terms with my bisexuality and have met a few girls I've really liked. One was particularly special and I feel she really helped me accept my feelings for women.

Unfortunately things never went any further than kissing as I was in a long term relationship. Ha. Look how well that turned out!!! Unfortunately she is in a long term relationship now!

I would love to meet a girl but would want my first time to be really special so it may take a while!

x

I have kissed one girl. But knew as soon as I had that this was what I wanted after being married for over 20 years.

I would love to have the chance to have more with a woman. Only time will tell

X X

I came out as bi about 10months ago when a good friend hit on me, nothing happened with her but it brought my curiosity back to the front of my mind. Since then I have had sex with 3 woman all the way and fooled around with a few others. Had really strong feelings for one girl.

*sings

I kissed a girl and I liked it.

I dont really fit into any of the above

currently in a realitionship with two amazing women :)

kissed friends when we were young and drunk-had a threesome with my friend and bf... and I'm allowed to go with girls if i want to as long as I tell my bf but haven't had the oppertunity to go meet anyone anything and be open that even though I have a bf I like girls, anything that happens have evolves from friendship that have a lot of trust other than kisses with added alcohol.

Since coming to terms with my bisexuality some years ago, I have had 2 serious relationships with girls.

The time I spend thinking about being with a woman as compared to being with a guy would be about 70:30

Define involved...I have definitely kissed and touched another woman in a way that was NOT just about being good friends, but we haven't gone further--yet! However, we have plans for a date in the near future. So I picked "involved with both men and women," since I've also done similar things with her hubby (they are in an open relationship and both omgsohot). No threesome yet though, more's the pity...

I've done stuff with a girl before, but not very much, kinda supressed/lost my attraction to women over the last few years, but it seems to have come back again!

I've never so much as kissed a girl...not so much as a caress...all which makes me sad...and frustrated....I've only just opened up and told my closest friend and hubby that I am bisexual...but have known for years...Now with Hubby's approval..I'd LOVE to experience my 'firsts' with a very special lady...not just anyone thanks...she's the only one I crave anyway...

Kissed a girl a looong time ago, but not much else. *sigh*

I have four times been intimate with women in my life three in the past and one in the present. The first two I was drunk and I hardly remember them, heheh. And the second two just weren´t to my liking. So unfortunately even though I´ve had experience I´ve yet to experience what I long and dream about :rolleyes:

i have only ever kissed a girl and it was bad i wasnt attracted to her at all and we were drunk :( so i guess i wont really count that :wub:

i really want to experience being with another girl but no luck yet :(

i just dont know where to go or what to do to meet her :blush:

I've been in a relationship with a couple of women - the first woman I was intimate with was married too and we saw each other a few times by arrangement over a year or two. Then I didn't meet anyone for a while and started seeing a lesbian who I fell in love with. We went out for six months but she kept her distance and we both did the wrong things. We're now good friends. I've had intimate moments with two other women but they haven't led onto relationships. It's been a few years since I've even kissed a woman. :blush:

I'm on the verge... I hope!

i haven't experienced anything with another girl :D i do think about it constantly! hopefully one day :blink: