Jaguar_05

What Was The Age At Which You First Began To Engage In Sexual Activities?

333 posts in this topic

I'm bored and curious in equal measure, which is why this opinion exists. Please bear in mind that I don't consider either abundant sexual experience or relative sexual inexperience to be either intrinsically good or intrinsically bad.

I'll go first: I had just turned 17. I won't say it was the best idea I've ever had, but it was certainly a learning experience.

Your turn.

i was a late bloomer, i know... lol

I assume with other people rather than masturbation?

I first started doing sexual "stuff" with my bf (now fiance,) at 15, actually had sex for the first time on my 16th birthday (only waited so it would be legal, we waited over a year.)

Okay.....now i feel old....i started when i was 19 :wub:

I was 18 and it was a terrible first experience!

I was 18 and it was a terrible first experience!

*hugs* I can say that mine wasn't, and we are definately making up for it now :wub:

:wub:

Can I be the oldest??? If you are talking about sex, and not masturbation, I was 28.

Okay now I feel terribly young. Well, okay, I WAS young. Too young, looking back at it, but alright. Here goes.

First time I went "all the way", I was 12.

We'd been 'playing doctor' way before though.

I was 19 and it was the most boring 10 minutes I ever had :wub:

I was 20 and was drunk and just thought it was time. Wasn't a great experience though. This might sound chiche but the first time I really enjoyed sex was with my husband (then boyfriend). I had had orgasms before but never felt like others had cared as much as he did.

I was 17, but it was a couple of months before I turned 18.

It was a horrible experience though, and with the wrong person, so I want to take it back! :D

17.... and it was as memorable as every other experience I had with that person. He taught me a lot, he was selfless and giving and I think that my now healthy curiousity and appetite for sex was inspired my him...

18 just days before I was 19.

Best decision of my life.

OK, I was another young one. I was 13 when I had sex for the very first time but I played dr a long time before that!

I guess I was 14 or 15 when I did some minor sexual stuff... just touching, really. I did much more and went all the way when I was 18.

I was 19 when i went all the way, and I don't regret not doing it sooner, because I got to share it with the right guy :kiss:

I was 17 when I first had sex.... Or did anything with a guy other than kiss...

I was 17 when I first had sex with a guy - I did everything in between about a 1-1 1/2 years prior with my boyfriend before the one I had sex with.

With a girl... first time, I was about 5 - I got totally naked with a friend of mine in my bed, and we were touching each other. And then I had another friend from the time I was about 5-7 (she was 1-2 years older than me), and we use to dry hump all the time. Several times we both ended up orgasming (although we didn't know what it was a the time - other than it felt REALLY good).

Fully with a girl I was 28.

Good times.... :kiss:

Edited by bigrrlmich

Masturbation...4

French kissing...9

Touching and tribbin (girls and guys) 14

Sex...16

I often wonder why I was keen early, how did I know? Was it normal?

i was 10 when i started masturbating. 14 when i started touching. 15 when i had sex. and then 17 in a different relationship started touching. and 2 days before i was 18 i had sex with my current BF. and when i was 19, almost 20 i had my first sexual encounter with a woman.

I got my first kiss when I was almost 17 and all the sexual things (touching, rubbing, sucking.....etc) Was when I was with my current bf. I lost my virginity when I was almost 20 (him too)

My first time having "intercourse" Was 17. Then got preggo 3 months later..

but I experimented long before I knew what I was really doing.

My first sexual encounter with a girl was when I was 9. She was my best friend and oh so beautiful!

But with her it was just alot of touching and masturbating and rubs and sucking and I guess you could say my first girlfriend.