Jaguar_05

What Was The Age At Which You First Began To Engage In Sexual Activities?

333 posts in this topic

Touching age 14. Lame experience.

Sex at 16...thought "that's it?"...might have said that out loud :rolleyes:

20 hours ago, Kailee said:

Touching age 14. Lame experience.

Sex at 16...thought "that's it?"...might have said that out loud :rolleyes:

Lol....I thought the same thing.  Def not earth shattering, I dont even remembering having an "O".

@JadeBleu15Oh hell no.  I didn't have orgasms  from sex with another person until I was in my 20's.

As a woman, I’m like “wow a bunch of early bloomers”. As a mother of two girls ages 10 and 7 “omg what will I be walking into apparently very soon???” 

As for me...

14 I was pressured into a situation with a guy and didn’t really want to do it but he just put some of it in and I was done, lol. 

16 had sex for the first time, the guy was a jerk but I wanted it and he was way to old for me. 

32-33 sex with a girl for the first time. Was unsure about oral until this past December at 36 and I cannot get enough of it! Omg I could have been doing this for 3 years now, lol. 

I lost my virginity at 19 ... not particularly great ... 

I was 25 when I first had sex with a woman ... amazing 

Well, My first experience was at 15. A Baddd one. I was raped in a way. In that I mean I was talked into being with this guy as in those days it was a peer pressure thing. The attitude then was, you are not a real woman unless you lose your virginity. Big mistake. Then I had no sexual encounters until 19 with a man I really fell in Love with. He was 38. :wub: Of course, I was straight then or thought I was. I never make love with a woman until I was 31. 

13 with a girl (depending, I guess, on what qualifies as "sex" with another girl).

16 with a boy (depending on what constitutes "sexual activities").  We didn't have intercourse

19 full sex with a guy

14 first time I didn’t even know how to open my legs, still it happened though.   We made some attempts before and it didn’t work.  After that it was all history.  Too young though it taught me a lot and matured me quickly.  Several friends started way before then.