Jaguar_05

What Was The Age At Which You First Began To Engage In Sexual Activities?

333 posts in this topic

First kiss: 6 yo and not my idea!

Hand jobs: 13yo

sex: 17

first girl kiss- 27! haven't gone further with a girl

My frist sexual experience was with my current boyfriend and i was 18

Well my First Kiss was when I was 16..although my first kiss on the cheek by a boy I was 6.

My first sexual experience I was late bloomer on that one..I was 22(now 37). I've only had experiences with guys..being a late bloomer Bi Curious..I've not had my first kiss..much less sexy experience with a woman. The more i figure out about my new sexuality(hints of it a year ago..confirmed this month after a fantasy I had of friend on another forum)..more I'll be ready for my first kiss and other things with a woman. DC

18. Was last boxing day and the experience was meh. Fled from contact with the guy after that :headbonk:

I was too unlucky to do anything before I was 18, then I stayed with that guy for 2 years before trading him in for my current bf who I've been with nearly 5 years. I had a drunken, duff encounter with a woman when i was 23 but that was really off so I'd like a do-over please!

masturbation - 8 ( discovered while applying cream for a bacterial infection)

kiss - 16

intercourse - 2 days before I turned 19

with a girl - 23

I was 19. Horrible compared to what I've had since.

I was 35 when I first slept with a woman. I like it better! Much better. :wub:

i was either 18 or 19

Hmmm I was quite a young one, my parents were alcoholics which inevitably lead me to drink at a very young age, which in turn lead to me being silly and letting myself get taken advantage of..I was 13/14. Though I am not a person who looks back and regrets things (I think regretting things can be damaging, you have to look forwards not backwards & learn from your mistakes/experiences) if I could do it all again I would definitely do it a bit differently.

I have yet to sleep with a girl...scary stuff! <_<

My first proper kiss was when I was 13...hahaha makes me laugh just thinking about it...OH DEAR. And the first time I had sex I was 16 - bit of a mistake but..done now...learn from it I say ha

I'll follow confused girls format:

First Kiss- 14

Touching- 19

Sex- 22 (I waited until I was married)

I was about 7 when a boy showed me his penis in front of the whole class..lol! Then after that he touched me on my privates. Didn't do much until I was about 10 with my best friend (a girl) and we would touch each other through our clothes but no kissing or anything more sexual. Then when I got into high school I made out with guys and did oral. I was 17 when I lost my virginity in a parking lot. It wasn't exactly what I had hoped for but I don't regret it.

On my wedding night...I was 19. Looking back though I think a lot of the reason we got married was the religious guilt to not have sex before marriage. I would do it differently in retrospect. That being said...I would consider myself agnostic now too.

I was 16...worse decision ever...but hey you live you learn! lol.

Hmmm....define "sexual activity"....I remember stealing my brother's Playboy's and Penthouse's, and 'finding' my clitoris, when I was in 3rd grade!!! Sexual INTERCOURSE? 15 (I was a late bloomer). But I had many 'innocent' encounters - both male and female - from 3rd grade up! Going right back to the 'boob' thread, I remember playing house and 'breastfeeding'.

i was 14 when i started. i lost my virginity with my first love after i lost my bi-ginity to my best friend.

I was 15(and a half lol)! I was young but I was mature for my age and I had a steady boyfriend for a year that I have known since I was seven(our families were good friends), we were together almost three years, and I look back and still feel that I am lucky my first time couldn't have been better, still so happy I have that memory:)

Now, anxiously awaiting the memory of my other "first time" haha :hysterical:

Well I had an interest for boys since early age. I've messed around with 2 guys from next doors when I was 12, but then it was just about discovering our bodies and doing something sneaky rather than sexual interest. I don't remember when I had my first real kiss, I think in my late teens, but my first time was when I was 20. I knew I want to have my first time only with a special one and I have no regrets. Even though we seperated the same summer (because of distance eventually) I still cannot imagine any other guy that I would have rather shared that moment with.

I was 14 when I first had sexual intercourse, and if I could do things differently then I most certainly would, I was much too young!! Wasn't a pleasent experience at all, and I'm still waiting for my first time with a girl :hysterical:

Hmm, I have flashbacks of when I was about 6-7 of touching and rubbing a boy.

Started masturbating when I was 12

Sex when I was 14

Sex with female 16 (do remember exploring with a female when I was bout 8)