thehappiestgirlIeverknew

Would You Date A Married Woman?

Dating Married Bisexual Women   1,670 members have voted

1. 1. Would you date a married woman?

• I am married and I would have a relationship with another married woman.
    • I am single and I would have a relationship with a married woman.
    • I am married and I would only have a relationship with a single woman.
    • I am single and I would only have relationship with a single woman.
  2. 2. If you dated a married woman, would you like to include her husband in the relationship?

• Yes, I would like to include her husband in the relationship.
    • No, I would not want her husband to be a part of it.
    • I would not date a married woman.
  3. 3. If you are married, would you want to include your husband in a relationship with another woman?

• Yes, I would like to include my husband.
    • No, I would not want my husband to be a part of it.
    • I am not married.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,104 posts in this topic

Hello!

I have often heard that single bisexuals and lesbians are difficult to find if you are married, but I was wondering what is the truth of the situation. How many bisexuals/lesbians will get involved in with a woman who is married? And to make it more interesting, I added some more options to the poll so we also get to find out how many married bisexuals would date other married bisexuals, and how many would like to involve the husband. There are three questions, just tick one selection in each. When I say relationship, I mean sexual as well as emotional, so including the husband does mean that you will have some form of sexual contact with him.

xxx

I'm not married yet, but I'm engaged.

I would date another married/commited woman, but only on the condition that her husband knew about it (I don't believe in cheating and I wouldn't be the "other" partner.)

I wouldn't want her husband or mine involved. If she was single I *might* get my guy involved but only if she was ok with it. its in no way a requirement.

x

I'm in agreement with dreamer. I'm engaged (so not single, or married), I would date a married woman if the husband was ok with it and my fiance was ok, no threesomes though.

I am single and I would rather not date a married woman.

If I decided to date a married woman, her husband would have to be okay with it and threesomes (or any other involvement of her husband) would not be okay. I would expect her to be at least partially out as I don't intend to hide my relationship. And I would expect some form of commitment, I would hate to be a friend with benefits or an affair.

I also agree with dreamer.

I am single at the moment but if I weren't I would agree with satehen who wrote:

I'm in agreement with dreamer. I'm engaged (so not single, or married), I would date a married woman if the husband was ok with it and my fiance was ok, no threesomes though.

I'm single - haha, I read the last question wrong, thought it said 'if you were married', lol failure. - and I would not mind dating a married woman, assuming that her husband was aware, as I don't believe in cheating. As far as her/my husband being involved, it would depend on a lot of things like if I was attracted to him as well, if we got along, etc. It would not be a requirement by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm open-minded enough that it could always be an option.

I wouldn't mind dating a married woman... and like many have already said, the husbands would have to know about our relationship. As far as sexual relations with the husband and my husband... I wouldn't want that, but I would love to be able to have all of us hang out. That is of course since I have someone particular in mind (a good friend of mine). LOL. But I wouldn't expecct the time that she and I had together to be completely seperate of everybody else.

I have dated married and attached people, had group sex.

I will go with how I feel,

if I like an attached person I would be open to dating them, if I liked their partner too all the better :blush:

Just don't give me that crap about if I have a threesome with you I have to do this with them and not that and I cant have feelings for them.....gah I'm not a sex robot, you cant pre-program me.

I'm single and completely monogamous, and I would only consider the same for my partner. I want to be someone's one and only -- not their co-#1 or #2.

I don't think I could do it. Even if her husband knew, I think I'd feel too weird about it, but that's just me. I totally see how you could date a married woman if her husband/partner knew but....hmm, I'd feel too odd. Plus, I'd always feel like second best - just to add to insecurities haha.

I have a g/f who is single...technically speaking I'm married but only on paper...so my g/f..is having a relationship with a married woman...lol!!

I prefer to be with single women less complication that way.

I am not married yet but in a serious relationship...now I would not date a married woman, but I would want a single woman to join my boyfriend and I. Not only for a one night threesome, but to invite her into our relationship.

I am completely monogamous. I have huge issues with those who cheat on their husbands/wives, because as a child that pretty much traumatized me from my parent's divorce and since have had issues with men and the fear of infidelity. Therefore, I have always had a negative view for those on the other side... even if they are not the instigators of the affair/relationship. If they have any conscious brain at all, they should realize what potential damage and strife can result from their participation.... as you can tell, I have a lot of anger issues with the woman who knowingly ruining my parent's marriage with her affair with my father. Not to mention him... but I won't get into that.

My point is, I could never break apart a family or cause strife, be it going with a man OR a woman if they were married.

That's my rant and 2 cents, and didn't mean to offend anybody if you can/do swing into a married person's life. If it's agreed upon by all parties, then I guess it may be a little different.

Great poll Smudge. Thanks for posting it!

I'm married and my husband knows everything that goes through my head, or practically. As long as there is full disclosure for all parties involved, I see no problem with being with another married woman. I also wouldn't mind having social engagement with the husbands. It'd be nice if we could all be friend. (I'm dreaming, aren't I.)

My preference would be to keep intimate encounters separate though.

I am a single woman, but would have a relationship with a married woman aslong as her husband knew.. depending on if I was attracted to her husband, I might have a 3some, but would like seperate time with the woman

Well I'd be a little young to date a married woman but... I am a strong believer in loyalty but... if I was married I would probably stay loyal but if my husband was open enough I might mention it. And I dunno if I would date a married woman, I think her partner would have to be wicked okay with it but still... I'm selfish and I don't like sharing :th_c4814252:

I don't think I could date a married woman because I might eventually want a real relationship with her and it won't be possible because she wants to stay with her husband. I want her all to myself. I am having a hard time deciding if I want to start something with this chick who has two daughters. I'm only 21 and I don't think I can handle kids right now. It's so hard for me to find single girls that don't have any attachments. :th_c4814252:

I'm married and would probably prefer to date another married woman or a woman in a commited relationship.. but either way it doesn't worry me as long as there is some trust and understanding that I am married... but I would NEVER want my husband to be part of it, he would have full knowledge of what was going on but he would never be invovled apart from possibly friendships between the woman and her husband/partner if it worked out that way...

I guess it's all wishful thinking though *sigh*

I'm single and completely monogamous, and I would only consider the same for my partner. I want to be someone's one and only -- not their co-#1 or #2.

I'm like beachmonkey, single and monogamous and am looking for the same in a partner. That being said, I'm sure I'd be terribly tested if I met a woman I went head of heels for and found out she was married. That would be a hard situation with emotions all caught up in it. :th_c4814252:

I am married & would prefer to be with another married woman, as, we'd be able to relate to each other better, hopefully. I am open to dating single women, though. No husband's/bf's would be involved, except as, friends.

I'm not married yet, but I'm engaged.

I would date another married/commited woman, but only on the condition that her husband knew about it (I don't believe in cheating and I wouldn't be the "other" partner.)

I wouldn't want her husband or mine involved. If she was single I *might* get my guy involved but only if she was ok with it. its in no way a requirement.

x

Completely agree with Dreamer, although I am married. I actually prefer to date married or commited woman, because I am not single, I am never going to leave my husband and son. I love them both so much. I think I imagine being with a single woman they'd expect more than what I can offer. I can offer lots of love and attention but my priorities are my family so would prefer people in the same situation. I dated a girl were her fiancee didnt know and ended up getting really hurt, so never doing that again. I would just love to meet someone in same situation as myself.

Edited by RubyStarlight

I am married and have been involved with a woman that was also married. Neither of our husbands ever got involved and I would never have wanted them to. It was between me and her.

Yes I would do it again.

Sorry I can't read everyone's posts this morning I just wanted to answer this real quick and how it applies to me! I have threesomes with my hubby but I am NEVER with another man! I don't want to be at all!! That said I would be with a married woman that wouldn't bother me really..as long as not to much drama goes on. Actually I've been with a married woman now that I thought about it :hiya: I would honestly rather wait a long time for a girl that's right for our situation then go for one just b/c I can get it married or not!