Froggy

Ask The Person Below You A Question????

What is the number one thing you are looking forward to the most at this moment?

Finding out my g/f has finally woken up?..lol!!

TPBM...What exciting things you are up to this weekend?

Finding out my g/f has finally woken up?..lol!!

TPBM...What exciting things you are up to this weekend?

My sister leaves for school on Wednesday, so we're doing a lot of family outings/shopping/etc this weekend. Trying to fit as many in as possible, really, so we can all see each other a bit. I'm also seeing a good friend of mine tomorrow night, and I haven't seen her in about a month. :D

Q. Do you like Chinese food?

My sister leaves for school on Wednesday, so we're doing a lot of family outings/shopping/etc this weekend. Trying to fit as many in as possible, really, so we can all see each other a bit. I'm also seeing a good friend of mine tomorrow night, and I haven't seen her in about a month. :D

Q. Do you like Chinese food?

I love chinese food especially their curries yummmmmmmmmmmmm

next question ...... do you prefer men or women?

well I am in love with and engaged to a man. HOWEVER I do think, generally, I lean more towards the lesbian side of bisexuality. So I would say my preferences are split about 80/20, the 80% being women.

Q - what time do you normally get up? x

• Upvote 1

Yayayyaya Jay was right its still here :D

Um I usally get up at 4 a.m for an hour or so cause I can't sleep then I sleep till about 9 or 10

Do you think its sexy when girls wear just pasties on their boobies? Like this

pepperoni.jpg

Yayayyaya Jay was right its still here :wink!:

Um I usally get up at 4 a.m for an hour or so cause I can't sleep then I sleep till about 9 or 10

Do you think its sexy when girls wear just pasties on their boobies? Like this

pepperoni.jpg

:D haaaaa well I never really thought about it till NOW :blush:

Thatd have to be a yes............in the right environment of course :lips:

-QUESTION- Who do you think would make a pretty good President or Prime Minister?

Well, you might not know who he is as youre an Aussie, but I would LOVE Boris JOhnson to be the UK Prime Minister! Okay, he may be a bit of a joke to some but noone can deny the positive effect he has had upon the atmosphere in London and with the changes he has made since becoming Mayor. Plus, to be honest, I dont think there is anyone else more suited or anywhere near as intelligent in the UK Parliament at this time.

TPBM -

When did you last have a dirty dream? :wink!:

• Upvote 1

Well, you might not know who he is as youre an Aussie, but I would LOVE Boris JOhnson to be the UK Prime Minister! Okay, he may be a bit of a joke to some but noone can deny the positive effect he has had upon the atmosphere in London and with the changes he has made since becoming Mayor. Plus, to be honest, I dont think there is anyone else more suited or anywhere near as intelligent in the UK Parliament at this time.

TPBM -

When did you last have a dirty dream? :wink!:

Last night. :wink!: :dribble: :blink:

Q. When is the last time you had to have a discussion/conversation/whatever with someone that you were REALLY dreading having to have, for whatever reason?

two days ago..

TPBM:

If you could be any alcoholic drink, what would you be and why?

two days ago..

TPBM:

If you could be any alcoholic drink, what would you be and why?

I'd be a mojito. or a mint julep. Cool, refreshing, and strong :D

Question: what one thing you have said or done would you retract if it was possible?

Question: what one thing you have said or done would you retract if it was possible?

If I could retract one thing if possible, I would not have fallen in love so much in my teen years and constantly embarrassed myself with unrequited crushes. lol

Question: If you could relive the past, what special day would you choose to relive?

Very good question.

It would be a few months ago. The day my current crush kissed me for the first time. If I could relive that day I would have not been such a chicken and succumbed to her advances.

Have you ever fallen asleep during a sexual act? And if so, was it because you were very tired or bored?

haha, no I haven't! immediately after, yes, but during, no never.

Q - what are you listening to right now? x

An SNL repeat that I taped last night. :D

Q. If you could relive one whole year of your life, at any age (excluding the age you are now), which age would you pick and why? (Example: I'd want to relive the year I was 15 b/c...)

17 years old I got in under the wire for the military-I'd love to relive that year of discovering the world and life past a small town...

Scary, Action or Comedy or Romance films? Or something else?

All of those appart from scary,can't sleep when i watch them haha

Q: What would be ur ideal 1st date?

All of those appart from scary,can't sleep when i watch them haha

Q: What would be ur ideal 1st date?

Going out to eat somewhere and talking - getting to know each other, etc. Then maybe a movie, or something else afterwards that would be fun and all. :wub: I'm easy to please XD

Q. Are you a Harry Potter fan?

Going out to eat somewhere and talking - getting to know each other, etc. Then maybe a movie, or something else afterwards that would be fun and all. ;) I'm easy to please XD

Q. Are you a Harry Potter fan?

Nice :wub: ....Not really,i dont mind watching em but the world would not end if i didnt lol

Q. Whats your fave thing in your make up or beauty regime kit?

Nice :confused: ....Not really,i dont mind watching em but the world would not end if i didnt lol

Q. Whats your fave thing in your make up or beauty regime kit?

My clear strawberry lipgloss.. I can't go anywhere without it!!

Q: What's your ideal day off?

My clear strawberry lipgloss.. I can't go anywhere without it!!

Q: What's your ideal day off?

A lazy day at home, where I can stay in and not have to worry about being called in and can just relax! :confused:

Q. Do you read a lot?

Q above was do you read a lot...answer yes I do but not near as much as I used to I used to read at least an hour a day now it is at least once a week.

If you have children would you now knowing what would happen have waited to have them when you were older?

Don't have children but i'm sure if I had when I was younger i'd prefered to wait until I was older. I'm waiting until i'm older now. LOL

Honesty: Best to let it all out, or somethings are best left unsaid?

Don't have children but i'm sure if I had when I was younger i'd prefered to wait until I was older. I'm waiting until i'm older now. LOL

Honesty: Best to let it all out, or somethings are best left unsaid?

I think it depends on the situation. If it's something that may hurt someone if you aren't entirely honest, then I think it all needs to be said. If it's something stupid - like, if someone asks, "Does this hat make me look fat?" then lolol, sometimes keeping your mouth shut is good. :P

Q. What band/singer can't you get enough of right now?

Guest Desire
I think it depends on the situation. If it's something that may hurt someone if you aren't entirely honest, then I think it all needs to be said. If it's something stupid - like, if someone asks, "Does this hat make me look fat?" then lolol, sometimes keeping your mouth shut is good. :P

Q. What band/singer can't you get enough of right now?

As always, it's Pink..I absolutely LOVE Pink, and I don't think that will EVER change! lol

For the next person-

What is your best memory from your childhood?

What is your best memory from your childhood?

Helping my dad put together a bicycle for my little sister and then seeing the reaction on her face on Christmas Day!

Next Question:

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? j/k :P

Ok how about where would you live if it could be anywhere in the world and why?

• Upvote 1