Froggy

Ask The Person Below You A Question????

I'd go back to being 21 as that's when my life got going. I'd stop worrying about being with someone and would just enjoy having fun, I'd experiment with females as well as males. I'd save instead of wasting money and I'd stop worrying about what people thought of me...... something that held me back for years,I never really fitted in,where as now I don't try to!!

If you were to go on a dating website what would your profile say about you?

• Upvote 2

My profile would say that I am a strong, courageous woman, looking for my next great love story.  It would say that I'm witty and weird, but always keep it real. 

What are 2 things you can change in your life this week to get closer to your dreams?

• Upvote 2

I can't change this week anything.Ask me few months later :P

Amazingly beautiful or adorable nerdy? Yes the question is stupid but i am not good in asking :P

• Upvote 1

Nerdy, hands down. Conventional beauty kind of bores me, honestly.

Which do you follow more, television shows or podcasts?

I would make different decisions round a messy situation when I was 18, which lead the guy to have terrible relationships after that and then become a drug addict. Loads of other stuff got in the way, I don’t feel responsible for all of that, but I really didn’t help!

If you could choose anyone (living), who would you have dinner with tomorrow night?

• Upvote 1

My BFF, we live no where near each other anymore so I rarely see her. Something about hanging out with her helps ground me. 

Favorite genre of book to read?

• Upvote 1

On 1/26/2018 at 7:01 PM, Questioningmylife said:

My BFF, we live no where near each other anymore so I rarely see her. Something about hanging out with her helps ground me. 

Favorite genre of book to read?

Currently...gay erotica.

If you had to live the rest of your natural life in the world of a single book, which world (book) would you choose to live in?

Well, I have two.One would be in little prince asteroid and the second is middle Earth in The Silmarilion years

• Upvote 1

I'll ask again. What secret Conspiracy would you like to start? 

To sprinkle food with fairy dust and turn all the politicians gay.  Would make for an interesting political environment and legislative changes.

If you were given everything that you dreamed of, what would it be?

... Ahhh, I'm boring. Money. I'd say height but I've become comfortable with my short stature. But money would free up my time, let me travel more, let me walk dogs all day long, let me pursue a business in creative endeavours. 

What's your favourite alcoholic beverage? 

Not really a drinker, but I'd go for a sweet wine.

Would you prefer to spend a night with an extremely attractive, kind and generous man, to whom you've already been introduced OR a night with ME, even though you don't know what I look like and don't know me?

I would totally go with wild. So you. 

What brings you to relaxation after a long day of work or trials?

I would have said wine in the past. Now its mindless TV (not one for being engaged with/by TV).  I use it to zone out which means if anyone said to me "did you see that? Did you hear that?"  My answer would be "no" even though I'm looking at it.

What's the sexist thing you've ever seen?

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2009 at 12:30 PM, Sugar42 said:

Helping my dad put together a bicycle for my little sister and then seeing the reaction on her face on Christmas Day!

Next Question:

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? j/k :P

Ok how about where would you live if it could be anywhere in the world and why?

This is a hard question. But, If I could live anywhere in the world, I think I would pick Tuscany, Italy. It is one of the top things on my ever growing bucket list, to visit there. I pick that place because I love the movie, "Under a Tuscan sun" (I think that's the correct title). It stars Diane Lane. I love how it plays out and the feeling I get from watching it. Tuscany is so beautiful.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, JustAura said:

This is a hard question. But, If I could live anywhere in the world, I think I would pick Tuscany, Italy. It is one of the top things on my ever growing bucket list, to visit there. I pick that place because I love the movie, "Under a Tuscan sun" (I think that's the correct title). It stars Diane Lane. I love how it plays out and the feeling I get from watching it. Tuscany is so beautiful.

It is a beautiful place .... you will not be disappointed ! 

If you could have one superpower which would you want ? 

Edited by contessmed

Oh crap, I guess I forgot to ask a question once I answered the other one LOL Sorry about that.

I would love to have the superpower of teleportation.

Q. If you could spend one week in the past, or one in the future which would you pick and why?

Totally one week in past. My ex lover and I were freaks. Sex could be an all day thing or once a week. I would go back to one of those all day every day weeks. 

We parted on bad terms but he knows I hope he finds the right girl. So far has been with 3 or 4 but found me online to ask why I could get him going so well. 

Going forward..

What is one piece of clothing that you always buy multiples of?

On 3/15/2019 at 3:38 PM, these-broken-wings(TBW) said:

What's the sexist thing you've ever seen?

It was at a sort of Street Fair.  And there were these women from a local belly dancing school, just amateurs of wide age ranges having fun with being adventurous and giving belly dancing a try.  And a group of these women put on a little show in the midst of this street fair.  One of these women, she was dressed all in white, this amazing sheer gauzy fabric, and of course in the belly dancer style of dress.  She had brilliant long red hair, a nice natural tan.  And the smile on her face!  Oh my goodness.  Such an amazing smile, obviously coming from a depth of inner joy and inner happiness and inner beauty....and then the dance she was doing.  Oh I was riveted to the spot, just frozen, so captured by all of this... Without question the sexiest thing I ever saw.  And all the other women too, some of them not with "perfect" figures, some of them in their 50s, or so, but all of them dancing with such sexy and un-self-conscious abandon.  All of it really the sexiest thing I ever saw.

Question:  If you could have any job/occupation at all....absolutely anything....what would it be?

Edited by CallistoDidNotWin

That is beautiful @CallistoDidNotWin

It reminds of a time I watched a dancer (professional belly dancer) doing a solo act at a club.  Small intimate room.  A ladies night out for the girls, and halfway thru the act she looked directly at me.  I felt as if I had been slapped with a wet fish.  Then she looked again before lowering her gaze and then boom! looking into my eyes, all the while doing her sexy dance.  Of course it was part of the act.  She was very alluring and it worked!

1 hour ago, CallistoDidNotWin said:

Question:  If you could have any job/occupation at all....absolutely anything....what would it be?

There are many!

A Surgeon.  I admire anyone who can save lives.  

A Zoologist.  I admire people who work with animals.

A Scientist.  I admire people who work in labs.

A Translator.  I admire people who can speak several languages including sign.

A Judge.  Love the idea of slamming the gavel and telling people how it is.

Ahh too many to choose from!  In general I love positions that assist people, animals or the environment.

Where was your best vacation and why?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, these-broken-wings(TBW) said:

That is beautiful @CallistoDidNotWin

It reminds of a time I watched a dancer (professional belly dancer) doing a solo act at a club.  Small intimate room.  A ladies night out for the girls, and halfway thru the act she looked directly at me.  I felt as if I had been slapped with a wet fish.  Then she looked again before lowering her gaze and then boom! looking into my eyes, all the while doing her sexy dance.  Of course it was part of the act.  She was very alluring and it worked!

There are many!

A Surgeon.  I admire anyone who can save lives.  

A Zoologist.  I admire people who work with animals.

A Scientist.  I admire people who work in labs.

A Translator.  I admire people who can speak several languages including sign.

A Judge.  Love the idea of slamming the gavel and telling people how it is.

Ahh too many to choose from!  In general I love positions that assist people, animals or the environment.

Where was your best vacation and why?

Italy ...Una bella vita!

If you could speak 2 other languages besides your first ... which would they be?

On 3/18/2019 at 3:28 AM, contessmed said:

If you could speak 2 other languages besides your first ... which would they be?

Italian and German

btw Love Italy!

If money was no object, where would you spend the day/evening on your first date, and what would you be doing?

I'd go to a really nice restaurant with a gourmet vegetarian tasting  menu and good tequila.

Maybe a swish hotel if things go really well!

What do you thinking about one night stands?