Chapter79

Next Vacation?

368 posts in this topic

When is your next vacation?

Where are you going?

DH and I go to the Edinburgh Festival every August, and I'm already looking forward to this year's trip! hyper.gif I want to go abroad again soon, though – last time was to Malta two years ago.

all being well, not going that far this year--off camping in Somerset with a fellow Shy and family ( if we can both manage to book it ):D:)

next year hoing to go back and visit friends in NC

then the year after that (2012) we're going back to Antiqua to re-new wedding vows :D

First on this years agenda will be a quick visit to see my family in france

then after that i will be going away to my nan's house in spain with the family

Lastly this year (if i dont book anything in between) will be music festivals! V first and then Leeds

Whatta summer it's going to be! Can't wait

Edited by ILoveParis

I am going to Dallas to visit a friend. I have never been so I am super excited to sight see. I love love to travel!

In about 2 weeks I'm going to New York City. I love seeing shows and just about everything you can do there. Hopefully for Christmas or Spring break I'll be able to go to Disney World.

I'm going camping in Kent in 11 days - as long as the weather holds up. :) I'm looking forward to the week and it'll end with my friends wedding....I just hope the sun keeps shining on me and my munchkin - otherwise the tent will seem even smaller than it is :)

Me too ...Spain I feel like a dog ;)

This is the perfect topic for me to indulge my travel fantasies (only fantasies at the moment cos am completely skint for the next year I reckon!)...when I'm on a more even footing the first holiday planned is to Finland. A lovely log cabin, lots of snow...can't wait! I am a real armchair traveller, constantly reading travel books in between holidays, so I probably have about 20 holidays planned in my head!

We've just booked for Centreparcs next year, the Sherwood forest one, can't wait.

Spain :hysterical:

Me too ...Spain I feel like a dog :D

wooooo spain!! i love spain, where abouts are you going?

i'm off to france in 6 days :blush: it will be my first time flying on my own - its gonna be great

You're gonna love it Paris :) Flying is soooooo much fun :twitchsmile: (ok can be lol)

Going to England for a few days to see the bro who I havn't seen in two months.

I'm looking forward to the Ferry over, I love boat trips :lol:

Not until next April and there are six of us all going together, we are flying up to Sydney and then going on a cruise around the Islands. One of the guys has his birthday while we are on the ship, so it is going to be EPIC!!!!!

In June I'm heading to Kuala Lumpur for seven nights on a winter break :)

I've just booked three weeks in India for next year, I'm also hoping to go to Italy in September. I love travelling and I love planning holidays, even if it's just a couple of days away!

I would love to visit Tas or NZ. Ideally I would love to know someone in the area who could show us places. We do have some online friends who wouldn't mind to catch up. Keep looking, the more the merrier :-)

well i'm on a year long holiday in oz, well stopping and working in places as i go! next month i'm off to sydney then along the coast to melbourne then to adelide and a week or so in tasmania! cant wait so how to see here in australia:)

I've only just come back from visiting NZ and I absolutely loved it!! I want to go back soon :) But before I do I'll be taking a few domestic flights around Aus, then I hope to get to Bali with some friends at the end of the year! I'll get to ride elephants! :hyper: and party :party0023: and drink baby! :happy0167:

I'm going to Toronto on Friday!!! :) Definitely looking forward to it because I'll be seeing my girlfriend. :)

Going to San Diego in June. Considering I'm going there to run a half marathon, I don't know that I would call that a vacation necessarily lol. I will be there for 3 or 4 days, so I can enjoy some time there again. I loved it last time but didn't spend much time in the city.

We've booked a week in Holland in August, at a place that's a bit like centre parcs. I'm usually a 40o sandy beach kind of girl but we couldn't afford that this year. The place we're going sounds perfect for the kids though. It's a car-free site so they can run about and I don't have to worry.

I'm off to Cancun in Mexico in May, i cant wait, im all jabbed up and ready to go!