la-femme

What Do All The Member Colours Mean ?

81 posts in this topic

Admin (Runs the Forums)

Member (can participate in open chat Thursday, post in forums, and contact moderators through the 'contact us' form ) 0-19 posts.

Silver Shy Bi (20+ posts, can use shoutbox, open chat Thursdays, can customise profile, can make comments and status updates), add friends and contact moderators through the 'contact us' form ) 19-49 posts.

Golden Shy Bi (50+ posts, shoutbox, can PM other members,can customise profile, can chat anytime, comments, and status updates,). 50 - 199 posts

Platinum Shy Bi (200+ posts, can use shoutbox, PM, Chat, comments, customise profiles, status updates and may gain entry to the Naughty Forum) 200 + posts.

Moderator (In charge of a Forum, or several Forums)

Shybi Illuminati ( Honoured ex-moderator)

Just wanted to know, who are the deep red people? As we all know you are our bright red one xx

The 'brown' one ? They're members that have been banned for some reason. They can log on, but just about everything is blocked from view. I forgot about them ! :nea:

arh thank you and that was one fast reply.

i wondered about that colour too LOL

I'd not even noticed the colours until I read this thread. This forum is opening my eyes in so many ways!!! ;)

lol I have been wondering about this since I join. Thanks La Femme :)

took me forever to find this lol, Now I get it x yay I'm so blind sometimes xxxx

Oooh, I was wondering about the colours in chat last night! Cool! Good to know.

Each time I log in here I get a kick out of looking at the names in red...not la-femme red but the other red :lol:

I wish I was already at 200 posts. I cant wait to have full access to everything but I am glad this is set up this way for privacy and personal reasons. Very smart

Great info. The more I read the more my eyes are opened to the hows and whys of it all. I incourage all newbies to read first and follow the leaders advise. We all want a safe and reliable place to come for ?'s & answers, and a chance to get to know one another in an safe inviriment. Thanks for the time and care you put into making us feel safe and wanted shybi.

Cheers now I know who's who. ;)

do you admins of this site know everyone's profile?

do you admins of this site know everyone's profile?

Hmmm... 2 Admin 10 moderators and over 18,000 members.... :confused0006:

we try :evilgrin0039:

we certainly try to look at almost everyone of them. but some are bound to get through !

So thankful for all these helpful links.

The color information was a big help. Kinda bummed that after my very first post on here, the only person that responded was someone that was banned. They must have done something very bad and against rules to have that status...

Thanks! To begin I didn't even realise there were any colours!! But this has helped :)

Woohooo! Silver shybi sounds sexy, reminds me of austin powers for some reason :S

B)