la-femme

What Do All The Member Colours Mean ?

81 posts in this topic

didnt know this lol thats what i get for not reading this to begin with hahaha

aaaaaaaaahhhhhh...... thank u so much for this post man I'm getting more and more interested yes baby...lol :lips:

Hi I still don't know what all the colours balloons mean? I only seen the brown banned colour mentioned? Am trying to learn how to use this site properly x.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Thanks La-Femme. That is handy to know.

[

That was great infor I did not know that. thank you for asking that question and helping everyone out.

You say may gain entry to the naughty forum, how do you decide who does and who doesn't?

Hey everyone,

I just wanna know if you hafta be a "Platinum Shy Bi" to take part in Chat?

Since I can do shouts and see my profile comments. But still cannot send people messages as well as cannot enter Chat :ashamed0005:

I wish I was already at 200 posts. I cant wait to have full access to everything but I am glad this is set up this way for privacy and personal reasons. Very smart

Exactly what I was thinking, but then again.. I'm sure we're not alone either. This is probably how a lot of ladies feel and have felt before they reached 200. I am so very appreciative that I found this site! :)

I had noticed the different colors as well and figured that it had something to do with how far you were with your posts but I didnt know for sure so thanks for the info. It really sheds some light for me. You guys are great for explaining everything for everyone.

ah ok that makes sense now lol

Admin (Runs the Forums)

Member (can participate in open chat Thursdays. PM mods or Admin only, can add Friends) 0-19 posts.

Silver Shy Bi (20+ posts, can use shoutbox, open chat Thursdays, PM mods or Admins only, can customise profile, can make comments and status updates) 19-49 posts.

Golden Shy Bi (50+ posts, shoutbox, can PM other members,can customise profile, can chat anytime, comments, and status updates,). 50 - 199 posts

Platinum Shy Bi (200+ posts, can use shoutbox, PM, Chat, comments, customise profiles, status updates and may gain entry to the Naughty Forum) 200 + posts.

Moderator (In charge of a Forum, or several Forums)

Shybi Illuminati ( Honoured ex-moderator)

Admin (Runs the Forums)

Member (can participate in open chat Thursdays. PM mods or Admin only, can add Friends) 0-19 posts.

Silver Shy Bi (20+ posts, can use shoutbox, open chat Thursdays, PM mods or Admins only, can customise profile, can make comments and status updates) 19-49 posts.

Golden Shy Bi (50+ posts, shoutbox, can PM other members,can customise profile, can chat anytime, comments, and status updates,). 50 - 199 posts

Platinum Shy Bi (200+ posts, can use shoutbox, PM, Chat, comments, customise profiles, status updates and may gain entry to the Naughty Forum) 200 + posts.

BIG HELP! thanks

Thanks for this explanation la-femme it's nice to see it all laid out clearly like that.

This is really helpful trying to figure out this site. I am not very forum savvy lol

Iv got over 50 posts but I'm still silver...so annoying..

Yes helped me as well,

i joined today and have never been do confused lol!!

nah hopefully it wont scare me off lol all these different things ive got to remember....

But im dyslexic so its a little overwhelming when you first join these things ;-)

im sure il get use to it thugh, it looks like a graet site!

anyone wants to say hello feel free ;-)

Admin (Runs the Forums)

Member (can participate in open chat Thursday, post in forums, and contact moderators through the 'contact us' form ) 0-19 posts.

Silver Shy Bi (20+ posts, can use shoutbox, open chat Thursdays, can customise profile, can make comments and status updates), add friends and contact moderators through the 'contact us' form ) 19-49 posts.

Great!! Thanks for the info, I've been wondering mysel!f wat the colours meant. I was struggling to work it out on m'y on. But now I don't have to. Thanks agen :) x

Hey Simplicity30. Welcome to ShyBi! Just thought I'd say hi. :-)

I'm so glad that there's an explanation for the colors. I'm still getting used to them, too, so you're not alone. :D

thank you for the pointers..i'm sure i'll forget ;)

thanks, nice to know what the different colours meant xxx

I just noticed that I reached 200 posts. I know that means something, but I can't figure it all out - I am techno-challenged. Can someone explain it to me?

Thanks,

Beckylou

thanks for information

What do the dots under your profile name mean?

Thanks for the info! Great to know all the different things I have to look forward to :)