td123

Single Girls Who Could See Themselves Happy With A Long Term Committed Gf Relationship

221 posts in this topic

This is the kind of relationship I want most.

Oh yes, most certainly!

I know it's possible for me to fall in love with a man and have a long term relationship with one, I just feel that it's not likely due to the fact that I lean towards women much more. These past couple of years I've realized that I would much rather settle down with a woman rather than a man.

I admit the dynamic of building that relationship and taking it slowly, but still making it romantic and not platonic, is a new one for me with women. Since I'm moving out of a stage of shorter dating situations and looking for a relationship, I admit I am more accustomed, and confident, to this process with guys than with girls. I'm used to making a move and going for the physical action with a girl, but if there's someone I want to "date" and see if there's a relationship building there, I'm not as used to doing that with a girl and what that dynamic is supposed to feel like?

I generally play it more on the side of caution of not wanting to overstep my bounds if there is someone I really like, and I feel like that has the potential to create confusion, plus I could wind up in "the friend zone" and that is a sucky place to be...

If I was single again - for whatever reason I am positive any new relationship would be with a girl. That's my fantasy anyway!

Being single this last year has given me a lot of time to learn about myself and to figure out what it is that I want in my next relationship (my last was with a man). I've started to imagine what life with my next partner will look like, and I always see another woman in it.

I imagine coming home from work to see her, making meals together, going out for coffee, cuddling on the couch with my cat to watch a movie, going on camping trips together and making out in the tent, holding hands in the car while belting out to our favorite songs, dragging each other to the gym, meeting each other's families, moving in together, and having earth-shattering orgasms together. Even the not-so-happy times, like making up after an argument or taking care of each other when we're sick (or just having really bad cramps). I can see my whole life with this woman, but I can't see her face.

I hope one day I'll meet her. :wub2:

I've imagined it a lot but I still don't know if it's the "I wonder what that would be like?" or "that's what I want" type of imagining. But I guess it's easier for me to imagine a relationship with a woman I find attractive than one with a man I don't!

I would love to have a long term relationship with a woman but since I have no previous experience with them I would want to just explore at first.

I could definitely see a relationship with a women as a possibility as long as there is genuine love and care!!

Yeppers, with the right lady. . .

living together and being each other's partner in life, sharing our hearts and days. . . yep.

Here, same gender marriage is allowed, too. . . so with the right partner, if we were of similar mind about a long term committment. . . that could be a possibility as well (scary thought of any marriage when single lol but at some point in a relationship, it could happen~ and just like as if was with the right guy. . . I'd consider marriage with the right woman).

how do i go about looking in the right places for someone? I'm way deep in the closet and no one knows that I'm questioning my sexuality soooo what are subtle ways to find someone? input is appreciated :)

I am definitely open to the possibilities .... :-) I think love is love and when I find it again the gender doesn't matter.

I could very much see myself having a long term relationship with a woman. I could even see myself end up spending my forever after with the right woman, as long as kids would still be an option for us. As Jasmina so beautifully put it in the post above me: love is love and the gender doesn't matter.

I so agree with Nicole, a man or a woman as long as i have a possibility to have children (I have always wanted to get twin boys, i'm better with boys than i am with girls) and gender doesn't matter in love, i can tel from my own experience :)

I could definitely see myself in a long term commited relationship with a woman.

I can't remember if I've already posted in this thread before or not, but it is absolutely a possibility for me, and in fact it's a desire.

I can't remember if I've already posted in this thread before or not, but it is absolutely a possibility for me, and in fact it's a desire.

I agree with Penny. Yes, I could definitely see myself in a commited realationship.

Ooooo if only!!!

Would love to think I've not missed out on the opportunity x

I see myself with a woman when I think about the future and marriage.

i could defo c myself bein in a relationship with a girl, i never have before but i think thats whats been missin in my whole life, just gotta go out and find her :)

As bisexuals have different relationship desires I'm just curious how many include having a serious exclusively committed long term relationship with a woman as serious possibility or desire.

I'm definitely open to that scenario. Ultimately, guy or girl, I want to be in an exclusive long term relationship.

i could def see my self in a long term relationship with a girl :-) ive thought about it loadddddsssss!! & want it soooo bad xx

I would consider a long term relationship with the right girl. Did the married to the guy thing and it didnt work out and the idea of a relationship with a girl intrigues me

I've been in long-term committed relationships with two women before. The reason I discovered my bisexuality was because I fell in love, not because of lust (not that it is in any way superior). So, even though my outlook on long term relationships with both sexes are different - like, I have a harder time imagining myself with kids if I have a wife versus having a husband - I think I would be equally happy with either.

Edited by elizabitchtaylor

I have no desire to be in a relationship with a women, I do not relate well to other women for the most part. I have always had better relationships with men, my "girlfriends" and I are not clingy, for lack of a better word. I guess I find most women "Catty" and I do not have time for that. I think I see myself settling down with a man. But you never know!

Hmmm...If I found someone that made me undeniably happy. I enjoyed spending time with them. If we had a lot in common. If I loved them. Then yea. It's a possibility. However I've never felt this before. For any women.

first i'll have to be convinced that both parties are willing to do their best.

i have trust issues with ppl so she'll need to try hard to get me to this point. in other words, i don't imagine it happening, mostly 'cause i am the way that i am.