♥Marissa♥

Any Plans For Future Tats?

171 posts in this topic

What tattoo would/will you love to get next?

My next one will be on my left calf/ankle area. There will be one large star and 6 smaller ones and each will be a color from the rainbow.

I will be getting a silhouette of a goddess with "All is right in my World" around it plus the words (in smaller font) powerful, dynamic, successful, worthy, beautiful, joyful, determined and free. It'll be on my shoulder blade.

I'm getting Japanese lucky cat on Friday, it'll be on my upper right arm and another part of my eventual full sleeve. VERY excited.

Next tat Im getting is My three kids names across my collar bone like my back tat (On my forum) they will all be fitted together :) I cant wait then Im getting a hello kitty for my daughter... My boys havent told me what they wanted me to get for them yet!

im getting more of my sleeve done on friday, can't wait!

I'm getting a quote: "Wherever you go, go with all your heart". That's my next one. I have thoughts for a pinup girl tat, another quote, then maybe something small for the inside of my wrist.

I'm so excited I just decided where I want my first tattoo. I want it on my ankle. It's easy to hide and its somewhere that I can see it if I choose to. Which is what I wanted. I am thinking a flower of sorts, a sketchy type of heart or a star of sorts. Or maybe some other type of symbol. I am currently leaning toward a heart.

After my first I am thinking an elaborate fairy on my back and a quote or two. Also something climbing up my leg, such as a vine would be really cool.

My tramp stamp, with a lily/rose that will go all the way around to my dolphins going around my belly button. Then in between that and my last name on my shoulder blades, is going to be a white tiger holding a orange lily. Oh, and getting my belly button re pierced 2.

I've got 6 or 7 on my wishlist, but this is the one I'm most looking forward to....

My son's footprint from when he was a day old, and once he learns to write his name I'm going to get it tattooed above the footprint.

Sadly he's only 2, so I've gotta wait probably another 2 years before he'll be able to write Alexander.

This probably sounds nerdy and silly, but I want to get my name spelled out in amino acids on my ribs next to my other tattoo :)

This probably sounds nerdy and silly, but I want to get my name spelled out in amino acids on my ribs next to my other tattoo :)

Nerdy? Yes. Silly? No...your tattoo actually sounds pretty hot, I love things like that. If you do go through with that I would love to see how it turns out.

My tattoo idea is pretty nerdy, but it means a lot to me. I want a tattoo if pikachu wearing Ash's cap. Pikachu represents my kitten that recently passed away whose name was Pika and the cap is for her mother that was named Ash who also passed away.

I want a medical school diagram of heart with a duct tape banner that says "can't fix everything", it is for my grandpa. He fixed everything with duct tape, he died of a heart attack about 3 years ago.

I also want galaxies running from my ribcage to my hipbones in a swirl on both sides. I think it will help disguise my scoliosis.

Being native american I have an eagle feather on the back of my neck with my name under it, but on my next one (which I haven't fully decided on yet) I want to incorporate my 2 sons names in it somewhere.

I have a whole notebook with my ideas and designs for tattoos. I already have 2. But I want a lot more. The third one will be in the side of my leg. I found it on internet and I did some changes. Is a red heart with an eye patch, a top hat, a card in the hat (like the mad hatter) a cigarette in his mouth. It appears in a cd of a band called Tattooed Love boys.

i have a Celtic trinity on my neck below my right ear my next will be on my left side between my shoulder and my neck now i found the place but im still looking for the design im not sure what to choose haha

I've spent the last few hours researching tattoo ideas. I am really struggling! I'm not rushing into anything, so Im taking plenty of time to try and figure it out. I have writing on my wrist, so I think I'd like a drawing type tattoo.

I'm currently planning an addition to my sleeve on my right arm. I have a very large piece on the underside of my forearm, and on the top of my forearm I want to get a hummingbird in flight. But I want it to look like a realistic hummingbird as opposed to the traditional, simple drawing that seems more popular right now. The search for an artist will be interesting.Especially considering the larger piece IS in traditional style. But I have a vision, and I'm sticking to it.

I have so many plans for tattos, but my artist in in texas right now :sad0125: he's trying to move back here. I have dragon footprints going mup my ribs and I wanna finish that first because it's dull! I want him to make mystical looking winds wrapping around the prints with a couple feathers blowing in the wind and then at the top right underneath my breast, a cosmic looking sun and moon combo in the shape of a heart :yes2: I can't wait to get it!!

I want something so do with Waves on my arm, I just love the way they turn out, not sure what yet though

I am planning on getting a phoenix of some sort with text "As Rx" on my calf or shoulder sometime soon cant decide on the location!

I'd like to get a black & white (skin toned) butterfly with red roses framing each outer corner. The roses represent my parents & siblings as my base & the black & white butterfly reminds me that it's up to me to define myself. My choice, my future.

Also considering nipple piercings. Im concerned about pain & healing time. I'd love to hear from someone that's gotten theirs done.

rustic sunflowers on my upper shoulder, booked in in december yeehah!

My next one will be on my left shoulder blade. Im still tweaking my design but its basically a star on fire, lots of pinks and purples and blues

I don't have any tatoos at the moment but I would like to get this:

1. Egyption Hieroglyphs spelling my name at the back of my next (smallish)

2. A purple and orange butterfly on my right hip.

Why?

1. I have always loved Ancient Egypt and have a passion for the mythology and history. And it would spell my own name so awesome!

2. This tattoo will symbolize two very significant 'problems' in my life.

A butterfly symbolizes the Butterfly Project for Self Harm. Orange symbolizes Self Harm Awareness.

And purple symbolizes Bisexuality. (Pink = women + Blue = men which gives you purple)

So that's the tats I want! :)