♥Marissa♥

Any Plans For Future Tats?

177 posts in this topic

I have never had a tattoo, lots of piercings but no tattoo but I want one done by this guy http://www.getmooretattoos.com/ , can't really describe (Asian art, I guess) but I know I want it going from the top of my shoulder, down my side and peaking above my hip. Can't wait!!!

I would like to get a blackbird as a tattoo. (I haven't had a tattoo before) There are a few drawing i've picked out but I still haven't gained all my courage yet. my surname's meaning is blackbird and it's kind of special to me in different ways.

I am planning on getting hibiscus flowers on my side upper thigh and hip area. I want three; purple, pink and blue. Gotta find a great artist and get a drawing first. But hoping within the year to get it done.

it would be my first tattoo- i want a g-clef made out of a rose vine with the actual rose bloom at the bottom of it. i'll put it right between my natural scar and my back dimple- i don't want to cover either of those up. it's for my Aunt Rosa, who loved music every day of her life. she passed away many years ago now, but i still miss her so much sometimes.

My next tattoo will be done after my wedding I want one of our hands with the rings on and the date of our wedding underneath =)

A Dr Seuss themed black and grey from hip to knee with the quote " be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

And then of course an angel baby on my wrist for my miscarriage.

I have a few planned...

I want to get "I love you" in my mom's handwriting tattooed on my left wrist and "Do your best" on my right wrist. Fairly discreetly so I can cover it with a watch or bracelets when I need to.

I have a breast cancer ribbon on my ankle that I plan to (hopefully) use as a base to make an angel and then add to it to honor my mother.

I also want "A Beautiful Mess"... somewhere... and "Live in the Moment" somewhere.

Lots planned! :)

I have several planned - I want to do a semi sleeve like design or garter on my left thigh, working with the one I have already. So...ones in the works:

* a hibiscus flower with "Pura Vida" near it. I want this one in color and as real looking as possible

* religious text in Latin on my shoulder blade - not sure exactly what I want yet, but I know I want to do this. When I see the right words, I'll know.

and my favorite....

I have a scar on my ankle from a surgery. I want to get a tattoo of a laced corset going down into the scar- closed and laced until it gets to the scar, then open on either side of it with the laces trailing down to the bottom of my foot. This or the hibiscus will be my next one!

This will be my first tatt and it will be dedicated to my sister.

i wear her prayer feather ring and that design is going to be an armband tatt. My nephew, who is an exceptional artist is going to draw it for me. Man, I can't wait!!

I want the text: It's the unexpected that changes our lives forever. I want it on my left rib cage, but am a bit doubtfull because everyone says it's a very painfull place to place a tattoo.. Anyone experience with it? It won't be my first cause I already have a lotus flower on my hip :-)

I'm planning to get one on my lower middle back and the design would be the wolves on my display avatar.. ;) can't wait!

When I will have reached a good point in figuring out myself I will tattoo a phoenix on the back of my shoulder.

I have been thinking about it since I accepted I was gay. Since that moment my life restarted, from the ashes of my previous self....

The next one I want to get will be three butterflies in the bi colors on my wrist.

I have one, and my next one is going to be a heart outline on my wrist

I want some sort of scroll going down the top of my thigh, just don't know wat words or look I want yet

I want to get a quart note and eighth note, but with hearts for the note itself.

And lithograph from alice in wonderland where she's following the white rabbit with the line "But I won't follow you into the rabbit hole" above it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Im potentially planning on two more now. I have one down my back however am going to probably throw myself in for another two on my arms. I'm leaving it for at least several months to really decide though ..as my headspace might be just f*cked right now! I am thinking perhaps a dandelion or a boy writing with a feather which looks very interesting and might be a nice remembrance idea.

I have had 3 piercings (eyebrow, nipple, belly button) which I no longer have and 3 tattoos, which i do still have. I would love more but being a transplant patient (kidney) the doctors say not to as im high risk. I love tattoos and piercings alike. I find them very sexy on both men and women.

Bella x

I've a little wish list I'm working on ;)

Outer right forearm: feather in blue, purple and pink (my pride tat)

Right upper quarter/third sleeve: hop vine (brewing is a pasison of mine)

Left upper quarter sleeve: paisley design (reminds me to keep an open mind)

Left side/ribs: three roses (my grandmother, grandfather and aunt who have passed on)

I'm getting a raven (possibly saying 'Nevermore') on my right hip bone or something else Poe-related, for my love of Edgar Allen Poe .I'm also getting a piece of music across my shoulder blades. The music will be part of an indoor drumline show I played when I was in high school. I was thinking about getting 'Marimba' on the nape of my neck but I've decided against it.

I got two tattoos over the weekend, both on my calves. The one of the right is the taurus symbol, the second is the "MJ" initials that you see here on my avatar.

I never thought I would get tattoos. Then I got one and thought I was done. Now I can't stop! :)

I want to get a semicolon ASAP. In writing, a semicolon links two independent clauses, so one could say that it represents a sentence that the author could have chosen to end... But didnt. There was a time when i could have chosen to end my life, but i found a reason not to do it.

I want a tattoo under the breast on the ribs, one massive and gorgeous and fully covering on my back and recently came up with the idea of having another one done on my left hand somewhere between elbow and wrist. Now I need to finally lose weight to get started.

Sorry for not telling what they are - I'm very superstitious about this stuff (in other words, if I tell you I probably won't get any of those)

My next will be a dragonfly on an Asian Lilly between my shoulder blades.

I so want to get another one soon!!!