♥Marissa♥

Any Plans For Future Tats?

186 posts in this topic

Me and my best gal pal who is like a sister to me are getting tats of a cartoon bunny and squirrel because those were our nicknames from college where we met

Getting this one on Feb. 18th but it will be colored in. I can't wait!! :)

post-74087-0-02626400-1391708804_thumb.jpg

Ahh, I have about 50 hours worth of work (2 sleeves and some more), I'm planning to eventually get my whole back done, yep, eventually. When I know what to get on my back.

It's been almost 2 years since my last session, simply because I haven't the slightest idea what to get!

The back is a really large canvas!

I'm getting one tonight! So excited!

I love tattoos..like really bad..i think they are so sexy..i have a few but have plans for a big one hopefully have it finished by june

A while back I started to get a USMC tat. I don't think that would've went over very well seeing as how I was still in the USAF. At any rate am thinking about getting a small pink rose on my ankle

I'm getting one tonight! So excited!

Very jealous!

Not for myself but I so love looking at pics of girls with tattoos. I like a slightly edgy looking girl.

Ok how sexy is she?

:( pic won't post!

Edited by Going Bicuriously Crazy

I want to get on my side, something small...cuz my tolerance level from the first was um.... Ok black out for a moment lol

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

i want something close to nature like mountain/hill, with trees, birds, owls, foliage, leaves flying in the wind @_@ it'll be be on the upper sleeve of my left arm, and connect to the first tatt i have on the back. watercolor. once it's done i'll be one super happy gal. lol

y5ube6am.jpgjust got this last night.

To be honest I have never fancied one and my girls are likely to have one before me. Last night I watched this voyeur video of this girl getting this giant lobster tattoo on her lower side and stomach. All across her pubis but it was designed with her pussy between its pincers. You definely wanted to get close to examine it. Never have it done in a million years but amazingly addictive to look at.

I'd love to get a beautiful lily cover up tattoo over an old faded rose I have on my right shoulder. The thing that is stopping me is so silly. I am afraid if I get a lily tattoo, that someone will think I like lilies and give me some real ones. Honestly, I hate the way they smell. LOL

My next tat is still in the works...

My dog, Brutus, died and I want something to remember him. He was so important to me, and still is now. I was thinking of drawing a dog, Chibi style (a style of drawing that is not really detailed). Here is an example of Chibi drawing. So I'll create a cute dog, and put his name and the date under it...or probably his name.

THEN

I was thinking of getting Hello Kitty on my ankle because I LOVE Hello Kitty, and have seen it on my friend and it looks quite cute. I'd have to make sure it was nicely designed too. Not just any Hello Kitty. I'd have to personalize it.

This is all planned for my left thigh. He he he!!

Well, I have maybe 4 I want right now.

I want a panda with my mums handwritten goodbye on my left side by my heart, about four inches tall

I want a howling wolf on my right side, and a alice in wonderland motif I dunno where yet and a bi-pride flag again dunno where

I want my wedding date in Roman numerals after the wedding.

I would love to get a yin-yang with a dragon and koi fish encircling it on my thigh. And the Supernatural anti-possession symbol, maybe around my belly button?

My first tattoo is gonna be the dragon that my husband has on his arm. It is in the shape of an S. I am either getting it on my pelvis or on the right arm so that when we hold hands they connect. Here is a picture of it.

post-131174-0-48600600-1399056511_thumb.jpg

I want a tattoo symbolic to my children, but I need it to be perfect, I'd like half a sleeve on my left arm.

I would love a picture of Picasso's dove on my shoulder :)

I want for sure 4.

1. Off roading with tire treads leaving treads and puppy paws, cuz my dog always goes with.

2. Shark silhouettes going down the spine.

3. Something with the Texas flag.

4. When I graduate from DMS school I want an ultrasound transducer with my grad year.

Hopefully I can get over the needle fear and get on it.

I would really love to get something symbolic of my love to my husband, not his name as I have heard this jynxes the relationship, but something meaningful to us and our love for each other. I don't know where I would have it done or even what I would have done as yet and I am still thinking about it and trying to come up with something truly special that means something for the both of us but as soon as I have some ideas I will most certainly bounce it off the lovely ladies of Shyland to see what you all think.

I dunno. I've always personally been against tattoos for myself because I have kind of a low tolerance for pain. But I've been contemplating getting one. Something small and kind of hidden. Like a ying yang or a small scarab beetle.

I would love a picture of Picasso's dove on my shoulder :)

That's a great idea!

Hmm. I've been planning on getting something, but just not sure what, still! I know at some point I'll have to make up my mind and just take the plunge, but I want it to be perfect. I've been thinking of incorporating several of my favorite book series (the ones that have really stuck with me over the years, and will always be dear to my heart) into one or two tattoos - I think I would get them either on my leg somewhere, or on my outer arm. We'll see how it goes. :D

I'd also like to get a really nerdy one, something comic-book and gaming related, as those are huge parts of my life. I'd like something tasteful but badass. :P We'll see what I can get the BF to come up with as far as drawings/ideas. I'm lucky to be able to draw stick figures. ;)