♥Marissa♥

Any Plans For Future Tats?

171 posts in this topic

Yes still debating it ..but definitely not forgotten I posted it before I would like a white tiger.

New Tattoo tomorrow! It's part of a theme across my back. Will post a picture if I can.

My next one is pure me. It's already designed, just gotta get around to booking to have it done - it's small, so I'm thinking of getting two done at once and the second isn't designed fully yet.

So the one I have drawn is a mortarboard, which I want on the top of my left buttock - read: Smart Arse. (It'll match up nicely with the love heart with motorbike handles that I have on my side - my 'lovehandle'!)

And the other I am working on and would like done at the same time is the vishuddha or throat chakra on the base of my neck, possibly with a dermal representing the inner circle.

I definately want a half sleeve, and I'm thinking british birds, done as if they're in a hedgerow with blossom and berries. I want some colour.

For my next one, I want a phoenix flying down from my right shoulder to just above my right breast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh, I just had an idea for the one after that as well. My three daughters and I *love* the Legend of Zelda games, so I think I will get three full hearts on the inside of my right wrist to represent my three girls. Ooh, I'm so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know where I want my next tattoo on my shoulder coming down the front slightly. Been looking at Dots To Lines.

Yes. The design is 3/4 done. Looking for someone to do the last bit as it's not really in the remit of the current artists I have. Hopefully by the September it'll be on me though :D

Sadly no. I've had 2 tattoos and both need to go. My skin hates the ink I think because they bleed into themselves after a few years. I don't know if it's the way they were done or if my skin just had an issue. Also one is my ex's name so looking forward to lasering that one off. Mistake I'll never make again. But I would love to get tattoos done more, think I'm just scared to now : /

Ok i will throw this out there. I wanna get one on my arm in memory of my dad.

He was 2 years in the air force and then did like 7 years Army reserve.

I know i want the day he was born and the day he died but other then that i have no clue what i want it to look like.

Maby like Army Brat with my dads name, rank and dates idk. 

On his toom stone on the side it says "He Gave" He was a very nice guy :)

En amour on pardonne mais on n'oublie jamais.

(In love, we forgive, but we never forget.)

Will be my first and last tattoo. 

Edited by cre8yourf8

54 minutes ago, cre8yourf8 said:

En amour on pardonne mais on n'oublie jamais.

(In love, we forgive, but we never forget.)

Will be my first and last tattoo. 

oui, peut-être

seriously? this will be your tattoo, in French?

1 hour ago, bluebell said:

oui, peut-être

seriously? this will be your tattoo, in French?

Yes, I'm sure it's cliché and seems rather insignificant to most, but I really like it. 

I'd like it to be placed along my shoulder in a dainty, scripted font like this picture.

If ever I had a motto for my life, this would be it. It's not profound. It's nothing beautiful to the world. It's simple. But for me, it is perfect.

Edited by cre8yourf8

Edited by cre8yourf8

I have been debating on getting a tatt for years lol.  I love tattoos if they are done tastefully but I also think bare skin as a certain attraction as well.  If I ever do get one, more than likely it will be something and have my kids names on it, more than likely on my inner wrist.  

I have one tattoo now I plan to expand upon to go across my chest. . I have designed another that will go on my hip, and one on my other arm that will be in memory of my grandparents. Possibly a phoenix in my back at some point as well. 

Edited by Neilluuli

Just got a tiny heart this week

IMG_20170618_000746_849.jpg

That's so lovely 

5 hours ago, leigh11 said:

That's so lovely 

Thank you Leigh :)

I'm getting a piece on my right shoulder blade soon, it's going to be a phoenix and I'm super stoked to get it done! I've always loved Phoenix tattoos, but it's going to be for my Mother-in-law also (she's fighting stage 4 Lung Cancer). Then I'm going to get one for my mom and my brother is going to get a matching one, but we don't have it picked out at the moment lol. I also want my dog's paw print on my left side like at the top of my ribs (closest to my heart) and I want my stepdaughter's name and adoption date somewhere too. I'm so excited to get these done! 

There's several that I want to get. I think I want one for my birthday. Either a twin tattoo or something that symbolizes my marriage.