♥Marissa♥

Any Plans For Future Tats?

7 hours ago, moonbynight said:

It's so common these days that it almost feels strange not to have one.

I thought about getting one to cover up a surgical scar, but now they went and cut it open again so I'm glad I never got around to that, and probably never will in case I'm unlucky a third time.

Ugh! @moonbynight that was exactly what I was thinking to do. I wanted it on the back shoulder when I first thought of having it. All the more I was certain when I developed an ugly scar from  a minor surgery. Since you’ve told your experience...I’m not very sure now to have it there. :wacko:

7 hours ago, blueberry said:

Ugh! @moonbynight that was exactly what I was thinking to do. I wanted it on the back shoulder when I first thought of having it. All the more I was certain when I developed an ugly scar from  a minor surgery. Since you’ve told your experience...I’m not very sure now to have it there. :wacko:

Well, mine was kind of a freak thing, and it's on my forearm, so difficult to keep covered. It probably isn't that bad a plan in general, especially if it's been a while and you haven't had problems.

• Upvote 1

I hope to get a half sleeve done and it will likely be tiger lilies and butterflies

• Upvote 1

I still have a long list of tattoos to get. I'm currently on number 13 ( one of which only 2 people have seen ) 

I never wanted one when I was younger.   I Changed my mind over the last few years but then I thought I was too old to get one.   But recently my dog died.  She was apart of the family for so long It has been hard on us.     I took a print of her paw and decided to get that tattooed on me that way she will always be with me.  Deciding to do that has helped with the sadness of loosing her.  

• Upvote 1

I had all 3 of my tattoos done when I was 19. One on each arm and one on my leg. I am 42 now and I thought about getting another one but I was only supposed to have 1 tattoo initially and I ended up with three. I don't want anymore seeing as I might get 3 more again. I opted to get my nose pierced last year instead. The urge for another tattoo has passed. I don't see age as an issue but do not think it's a great idea once you pass 65 or so. That's weird to me in my opinion. 

I definitely want one, a dragonfly on my wrist. Not too big though. My work place frowns on tattoos but I could easily cover it. And I think it would be more of a accent or small reminder of my life's journey rather than a bold statement like a full sleeve. I doubt they would complain much about that. 

I've been playing with the idea of a hobbit house on the back of one leg and a dragon on the back of the other. Basically it would be to remind me to always go on unexpected journeys, slay dragons, and embrace my inner hobbit lol.

I've been thinking about the Pink Panther on the back of my calf but I'm crap at getting round to organising it.  It takes a year or two for me to get my act together to get more ink.

Yes!  I really want a large thigh to rib tattoo with traditional looking sheet music and red roses.  I am saving up... still gotta tone up a little first too