Tabitha

About This Forum

9 posts in this topic

Hey ladies

Thanks for all your posts so far in this new forum it's great to hear about your practical household tips and how you have shared your stories of independence. :dance:

Anything you need a helping hand with around the home - post it here and I'm sure we can help. :hiya:

How about sharing YOUR success stories, you could be the inspiration for other girls here. :dance:

Edited by Tabitha

Do any of our new Shybi's have any tips or experiences they would like to share either in the existing topics or you may have a new one you would like to tell us about.

We'd love to hear them.

:love0030:

Edited by Tabitha

There are some great topics here! I'm a divorced, working, single mom, and proud of my independence!

New to shybi. Looking to chat and meet a pretty femine lady in el paso texas. I'm divorced and have kids. hope to hear from you soon. Never been kissed by a girl but very much want to..

hello everyone..im new here..i hope i can gain friends in here..dis site is really cool..so addicting..i can help but to check it everytime..haha....

I just want to say that one day I want to be Shybi Illuminati too :queen: !!

I just want to say that one day I want to be Shybi Illuminati too :queen:!!

Those are members who have been moderators for shybi

Blooming 'eck this is a bit old. If you have something to say please open up a new thread, rather than resurrecting one from 7 years ago!