MissLeila

Ok Ladies, What Do You Prefer? Unshaven, Party Shave, Completely Shaven?

499 posts in this topic

What would YOU prefer to go down on? Looking for a general picture of what women like :)

*partly shaven

(sorry my spelling sucks. never pay attention when I type) haha

I'm with you. I like them shaved, neatend up, so to say. No sense making someone having to hack through a jungle when all a girl's gotta do is mow the grass once in awhile.

Rock on,

A.

Yeah I prefer Shaven, but even if (and sometimes I do) I grow mine, it's never a jungle. I'm just not a very hairy girl. Only have to shave my legs about once a week. :twitchsmile:

I always thought hair down there was not necessary and a bit yuck. THEN one day... I met a girl with hair down there. Wow it felt so good when she rubbed herself on me. It was during a body to body massage. This girl changed my mind slightly.

I will add though, hair down there is OK as long as the hair 'under' there is removed!!!

Ring the changes I say. ;)

I would prefer partly shaven or trimmed...It doesn't have to be completely shaven, I know it sounds childish but bald down there makes it seem kinda adolescent if it's completely bald...Im not knocking it thats just for me personally...I like the way it looks on some women just not mine...lol

I prefer a smooth clean shave or wax down there, I also don't mind neatly/mostly trimmed.

Edited by j3llyf1sh

Probably completely shaven for me, but I dunno, I've never really thought about it on other people all that much o.o

Well, personally I want to know more about this 'party shave', it sounds like fun ... (Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol:)

i have a landing strip for most of the time. lately I'm just so lazy, so i get it all off <.< lol

and for me, i'd love the gals partly shaved or completely shaved. well it's just a personal preference :) at least i don't want to lawn the bush with my teeth. lol. joking ;D

The only thing I care about is that the lips are bare and the rest is at least trimmed. Completely bare is very sexy though ;D

There is beauty in every size of forrest!!! ;P Of course I do prefer the flat plains or the light woods but sometimes is not bad getting lost in the folliage!

I prefer completely shaven or a tiny "landing strip".

I like it shaven. It is so beautiful, why cover it up.

oh, great! You all already started a topic on this (as I was thinking to ask opinions, too!)

I'm not so sure if I have a preference yet for what others do. . . so long as it's neat? I don't think I'd like flossing while playing :blush:

For myself, I always got Brazillians with my ex-gf. . . so totally bare.

but for old bf's or when single, I just do the neat and tidy thing, and shaving bikini line.

Oopsy on poor guys not getting super smooth soft?

I'm not so much into the hair at all either. I like it completely clean, maybe with a little landing strip. Same for the guys - my DH is completely clean - I love it

I'm not so much into the hair at all either. I like it completely clean, maybe with a little landing strip. Same for the guys - my DH is completely clean - I love it

Awesome DH!!

Yeah, flossed with old bfs before. . . rather distracting from the fun, but the guys I went out with *shakes head* yeah, they weren't into man-scaping lol

I prefer to shave myself, if someone's going to be down there, but I do have periods of letting it grow back first. I like neatly trimmed, or shaven, but whatever the owner of the body feels most comfortable with is OK with me.

Neatly trimmed or shaved. First time I ever shaved entirely I was distracted doing th3 bikini line. Evened up one side, the other was lopsided. By the time I finished there wasn't anything left. Felt very sexy.

I usually just let mine grow, but I'm getting in the habit of keeping a clean shave, as I would prefer to go down on a shaved or trimmed area myself.

I am a really clean person and take hygiene very seriously.

I would prefer completely shaven. (I am) I've been going in for Brazilian waxes because I have sensitive skin. WORKS LIKE A CHARM!

I'm not completely turned off by hair-- I think a "landing strip" is sexy- and it would be okay if I stumbled across one ;)

i prefer completely bold, its more sensative when haveing an orgasam

Totally shaved/waxed all over and under and round about lol. Nothing worse than a pube in the mouth spoiling the moment! Xx

Completed shaven! I feel sexy when im freshly shaven and all smooth, i dont find hair down there attractive although i wouldnt mind a little landing strip. :)

Im clean shaven but wouldn't mind going down on a girl thats partly shaven :).