polkadot

How To Turn On Your Gaydar

560 posts in this topic

Thanks i got to try that but i'm not sure if it's going to help my gaydar is pathetically dreadful.

Thanks i got to try that but i'm not sure if it's going to help my gaydar is pathetically dreadful.

Same~ so we keep trying!! lol !!

Especially as in my case. . . I really don't think my gaydar could get much worse! HAHhaa

Thanks for the tips!! :) Yeppers, definitely worth trying out! *grins*

im gonna try this and then get back to you :P

love this post, defo gonna try this nxt time am out , i've got a little more confident since i found this site so hopefully that will ignite the gaydar in me :)

I'm off out soon, going to try! i am always smiling and I think those that smile back is just in response to me?? Just friendly response not an I can see you are checking me out!!

I look forward to trying this out!!! Thanks Mz. Polkadot, any advice to attract the same sex is always welcome advice!!

I look forward to trying this out!!! Thanks Mz. Polkadot, any advice to attract the same sex is always welcome advice!!

Well, this is definitely a new way to look at the world around us - I'm going to keep that in mind!!

Edited by Wildfire

Well 1st not all women are gay or bi & even if they are that doesn't mean she is attracted to you. That's like a guy thinking he can get any girl & honestly some won't be into men & of those that are many won't think of he as her type & some might just be taken or not interested for many other reasons so this kinda imagination is not helpful it's hopeful wishing at best.

People that do this & think cuz I'm gay I'm interested or cuz I'm female & single they have a chance tend to piss me off.

Gaydar & reading interest are 2 different things & both involve noticing signals a person puts out not imagining they are there cuz you hope they are.

I think this is bad advice acting on it or not it's far from reality or what actually gauging gaydar or personal attraction is about.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, interesting, very interesting.

I personally wouldn't want to make an ass out of myself and making them feel uncomfortable thinking she was gay/bi if she wasn't. I don't think I could think everyone was bi/gay either and it is far from reality. I agree in some part with Td123 good point. Td123 I don't think I would want to piss you off. LOL.

Edited by boots2cats

I love this. Never knew I could have one. But the tips are very helpful. Will have to implement them to see how well mine is. I know I do look a women over if I find her physically attractive. Thankyou!

The majority seem to become uncomfortable and nervous and look away or smile nervously. I count them out straight away ha ha.

Don't count them out!! I do that! I ALWAYS look away and dont look back after eye contact and a slightly dirty smile and I ain't that straight lol just embarrassed xx

my hubby as a good gaydar, for spotting bi women, lol, we were in the pub the other day & there were 2 girls in, 1 of them kept looking @ me, her girlfriend wasn't very happy lol,

fantastic psot im sooo gonna try this out...thanks for the tip im shure this will come in very usefull. soo now i cant wait to get out....gonna make a trip to the store just randomly..lol

I tend to frequent cafes not supermarkets as folk are too busy to eye anyone up. I look round each table eyeing people up, i can usually spot the definitelys the maybes and the definitely nots haha. I dress casual, boyish with girly undertones, i have a tendency to strut about with both hand in my jeans pockets with my thumb outside sometimes, like guys do, i do get a few looks, read once on a lesbian site, thats an easy one to spot on your gaydar

Don't count them out!! I do that! I ALWAYS look away and dont look back after eye contact and a slightly dirty smile and I ain't that straight lol just embarrassed xx

I'm with random. dont count them out. I do the same with both men and women. i'm not good with the lingering stare.

These tips are awesome. After reading this I have come to realize that I may have been doing this since my interest in girls has peaked to its highest in my life, albeit subconsciously. I will wonder if they are or aren't, and do the typical flirty things that I have done with men. What's crazy is that I find flirting easier to do with woman! Go figure.

Great adivce. I think I will try that more often. However, I have noticed myself just check out women more often than normal. Maybe it might work to actually meet someone.

OMG! LOVE IT!!!!! i will soooo start doing this more offten maybe for the first tiime ill hook up with a girl that i like (: and it will be more easy to find people that are bi, lasbian, gay etc. from now on my gaydar is on :D

I like this advice. The world acts as if we're all straight all the time. Why not flip the script? I was on an online dating site and accidently messaged a straight girl (glazed over the orientation part) and now, we're in contact, she and her hubby had a threesome (swingers), and her and the girl are hanging out together. *Yes, now she is more experienced than me* And we are going to go out when I get back and see how the chemistry is between us.