Riddle

Are You Ok With Being Single?

343 posts in this topic

well i'm new to the single life after a 25 yr relationship, and although I can't say it's my choice to be single and its sort of scary, I am ok with it.

I was only a teen when we got together so he is all I have known but I am starting to feel exited and optimistic about the future...

I love being single. I hate the uncomfortableness of dating, I have so many issues with trust its unreal and I'd much rather be on my own just so I don't have to answer to anyone, I don't have to do anyone else's washing, I can go where I want when I want... I've had so much heartache and so much trauma that I think another relationship would probably kill me at this stage!

well i'm new to the single life after a 25 yr relationship, and although I can't say it's my choice to be single and its sort of scary, I am ok with it.

I was only a teen when we got together so he is all I have known but I am starting to feel exited and optimistic about the future...

I know how you feel. I too got married when I was still a teen. Now My divorce is almost final, after nearly 30 yrs of marriage. It was scary at first to think about living by myself, but now I'm ready. Living under the same roof as him is getting unbearable. So now I'm looking forward to this new chapter in life. I wish you all the best.

Yeah, I'm okay being single right now. I mean I have been through a lot lately. Being jobless and striving to earn money through blogging is what I should be focusing right now. If the right person comes, he/she will come. It gets lonely most of the time and I get too depressed, to but hey, there are plenty of things that I should be worried about anyway.

I am a relationship kinda gal so nope!!!! But I'd rather be single than be with the wrong person which right now would be a man... I'll be waiting until Mrs. Right! ;-)

I don't mind being single most of the time though it can get lonely at certain times of the year- I don't have an issue dating, in fact , im approached often by charming men but i have no interest for now - it's a choice for me.

I'm an only child and a bit introverted so being alone is not new to me. I've have been in relationships before and love taking care for those i loved... Being now single i do enjoy the freedom of doing what i want when i want to... though... i have to say lately my heart calls out to be loved to feel loved by a woman, idk if its the holiday time closing in that makes me feel more nostalgic, who knows... I'll wait patiently and remain hopeful for what 2017 brings :D

When I was married (twice), I so wanted to be single but then when I was single I missed someone being around and that easy reliance that comes from having someone in your life that sometimes makes you lazy in some ways. I feel now that I have a happy medium in that I'm single but I have a lady in my life for fun and friendship and a "fuck buddy" who gives me that male company i sometimes wish for and he is also helping me realise so many of my fantasies and discovering so many more!

Now that I'm now completely single I'm the happiest I've been in a long time and I'm now completely free to explore my sexuality

I'm not exclusively dating anyone, and for some reason I feel like I'm getting used to being single and independent. But then there's a part of me that's incomplete.

When I was married (twice), I so wanted to be single but then when I was single I missed someone being around and that easy reliance that comes from having someone in your life that sometimes makes you lazy in some ways. I feel now that I have a happy medium in that I'm single but I have a lady in my life for fun and friendship and a "fuck buddy" who gives me that male company i sometimes wish for and he is also helping me realise so many of my fantasies and discovering so many more!

Sounds ideal to me. :-)

Of course I'm okay with it. Even if you don't want to be single, you either take proactive steps to not be.Or the obvious thing that stops reminding me I'm single, live your life and then it sort of fades away.

Til someone asks me why or if I'm "still" single and I'm all oh yeah, that's right I'd forgotten about that :P

Edited by Hungry

I'm not single, I've been in a relationship with a guy for many years now. Strange as it may sound I feel emotionally single from him.

I'm okay with being single most of the times. Sometimes I want someone to cuddle with, go out on dates, come home to. I can't wait to meet that person but I'm not miserable being single. There are some benefits.

I handle being single but I don't think deep down I'm ok with it! I feel like I'm biologically created to be passionate with someone else... And then I think I'm crazy! 

I can do what I want when I want to but I still feel like I have many barriers with already having a family too.

I'm okay with being single at the moment, but I really want to be married eventually. I think it's an important step to human development and something I just really have a desire for. I want to have kids, I want to have a close connection with another human being. Just by myself I'm not a complete person.