Allykat1982

Pet Pics !

216 posts in this topic

I couldn't find a thread for pet pics so here is one :)

This is our newest family member Chewy

Chewy-1.jpg

And my girl Lilly ..

Lilly2.jpg

Edited by Allykat1982

and this is my big fluffy kitty named Wiccit

IMG_4721.jpg

Edited by Allykat1982

My lovely bundle of fur :-) This is Jasmine

post-89921-0-09946600-1347296588_thumb.jpg

There is a pet forum maybe a mod can move it there :)

here's my Bailey wailey the doggy and Spikey wikey the birdy lol

moved it for you x

There is a pet forum maybe a mod can move it there :)

My bad ! >.< lol

moved it for you x

post-88720-0-17938000-1347408888_thumb.jpg

my cash (cashie)

he is an 8 month old deaf pit bull. i love him a lot.

My parent's dog but I very much consider him my dog...he's the happiest animal i've ever met..such a joy!

post-75200-0-37403200-1347417090_thumb.jpg

post-88720-0-17938000-1347408888_thumb.jpg

my cash (cashie)

he is an 8 month old deaf pit bull. i love him a lot.

I have an 8 month old pit bull too. He's such a big baby.

This is Scout! We got her from the SPCA. They told us she'd be 20-30 lbs, she's 85!! :) She's an English Pointer/Lab mix. She's apprehensive to give her love, but when you get it, you know it's genuine.

320582_1964754487170_1403630069_n.jpg

The one on the left is Ninja. We got her at the animal shelter. Her and her two sisters were brought in all together. After meeting with each of them separately, we chose her! She's a Pit Bull and just the sweetest dog ever. The dog next to her is Roxie, she was our first dog and we got her from a breeder. After that we became total rescue people. She's the DIVA of the family.

317866_1964756007208_873602224_n.jpg

We were done with adopting dogs because we wanted to make sure we could give attention and love to them all. However, a higher power had different plans! We've added the little guy below to our family (first time I've owned a boy dog!). My husband found him one morning on his way to work outside of our subdivision. He had been hit by a car (we didn't know that at the time though). My husband brought him home and I took him to the animal shelter when it opened so they could do whatever they could for him. About an hour later my husband called and told me that the animal shelter told him they were about to put him down because there wasn't a vet at the facility to assess and treat him. I went and took him from the shelter and immediately took him to our vet. They nursed him back to health over the next five days, but told us that if we would have waited another hour, he would have died. After posting fliers, the owners contacted us. However, they couldn't afford the vet bill and gladly signed over ownership of him to us. He had a pretty long recovery after his leg was broken from the impact of the car. But now he is a rambunctious little man who is so happy to just be alive! So........after that LONG explanation, here is Chance!

527499_3062863099199_998804759_n.jpg

post-90994-0-32801700-1349055397_thumb.jpg This one is my Shakespeare. He's four years old and he has asthma. But momma loves him just the same!

post-90994-0-50360000-1349055545_thumb.jpg And this one is the baby. Her name is Simi (if you're ever read Sherrilyn Kenyon's books, that where we got her name). She's only a year old.

post-90994-0-00099600-1349055663_thumb.jpg Then here's brother and sister cuddling! They're both so spoiled but well loved! :D

We were done with adopting dogs because we wanted to make sure we could give attention and love to them all. However, a higher power had different plans! We've added the little guy below to our family (first time I've owned a boy dog!). My husband found him one morning on his way to work outside of our subdivision. He had been hit by a car (we didn't know that at the time though). My husband brought him home and I took him to the animal shelter when it opened so they could do whatever they could for him. About an hour later my husband called and told me that the animal shelter told him they were about to put him down because there wasn't a vet at the facility to assess and treat him. I went and took him from the shelter and immediately took him to our vet. They nursed him back to health over the next five days, but told us that if we would have waited another hour, he would have died. After posting fliers, the owners contacted us. However, they couldn't afford the vet bill and gladly signed over ownership of him to us. He had a pretty long recovery after his leg was broken from the impact of the car. But now he is a rambunctious little man who is so happy to just be alive! So........after that LONG explanation, here is Chance!

527499_3062863099199_998804759_n.jpg

what a great story I am so glad you saved this dog's life!! Edited by polkadot

Thanks Polkadot!!! We are happy to have him. So glad he came into our lives. And his sisters love him too.

Sorry - I can't work out how to get a pic up - This was meant to be pics of my MIL's new puppies. If I can work it out I will try again. :)

Edited by ShygirlAnnie

LOVE these pics. I am working on starting a pet photography business so seeing these are fantastic. If I could work out how to add photos to my posts, i would share some with you. :)

Chewy is adorable!

This is my Charlotte!! She's a pinto Shiba Inu I got from a rescue center a little over a year ago... she was the baby mama for a puppy mill her whole life (about 5years) When I got her, she had never played with toys, she was terrified of other dogs (having half her face almost taken off... shes missing some teeth)... Now she's living the childhood she never had, running suicides in my apartment with her chew toys every morning... '-_- love of my life!

rsz_1rsz_101_1653.jpg

Charlotte is beautiful Tori. How wonderful that she now gets to experience a childhood with you. :)

Chewy is adorable!

This is my Charlotte!! She's a pinto Shiba Inu I got from a rescue center a little over a year ago... she was the baby mama for a puppy mill her whole life (about 5years) When I got her, she had never played with toys, she was terrified of other dogs (having half her face almost taken off... shes missing some teeth)... Now she's living the childhood she never had, running suicides in my apartment with her chew toys every morning... ' -_- love of my life!

omg she is beautiful I want her twin!!!!!

Here are my 3 babies - Boo is the boxer, Lexi is the german shepherd and Harley is the rottie cross! These 3 are my world

546447_10151247205303454_1755645101_n.jpg

Lovely photos! Beautiful dogs.