pinkie90

Girls With Tattoo's...

350 posts in this topic

Just out of interest i was wondering the opinion on girls with tattoo's. Do you find them hot or not? Lots or a just a few?

Personally i think girls with tats are hot, but only if there placed well and not too cheap looking :)

in a word HOT!! But i agree they have to be well done. Cheap and nasty is a no-no.

Hot hot hot!!! As long as they aren't like tacky tweety pie tattoos lol

I'm pretty heavily tattooed and I absolutely love them. I don't care if a woman has a tiny heart tattooed on her ass or if she's tattooed from neck to fingertips to toes. Love em.

Although, there is definitely something terribly erotic about a woman whose body is covered in virgin skin. >:)

I absolutely love them as I have a full back piece!! I see tattoo's as walking pieces of art.... :)

I am definitely a fan. For some reason i think a girl with a full sleeve on one of her arms is so sexy. I would love to get s sleeve, but my profession will more than likely not allow :/

I think hot as someone that has tattoos.

Yup, tattoos on women are nice :-)

Very hott! But yes as long as it is not a bunch of random tattoos.

I plan to do a half sleeve on my upper arm. I have one on my right shoulder blade and one on my right shoulder.

I want to put "all of it together" with other tattoos that compliment the other.

On my right side (rib/stomach area) I plan to get a pin up girl.

Wow... so in general girls with tats r hot! Just what i thought :)

I love the expression that can be shown through art and tattoo's and its always great to hear the stories behind them as well. I would also love to get a lot more tattoo's but working in my profession its not really appropriate, im sure i could find a place to put a few more tho!!

Yup I like 'em too....although too chicken to get one myself yet, was brave and got my nose pierced though :)

i think girls with tats are HOT!! and Pinkie i agree i lik to hear the stories behind them

i like tat's as long as they are in the right place and not cheap and tacky. i have two myself but want more.

I have a lot of ink myself. A piece on my lower back, side, shoulder and lower stomach. Personally I love ink on a chicks. Love them on men too.

Depends as long as they don't get tacky. I have one . I love looking at them though.

I totally dig the whole pierced and tattooed look. Obviously as long as it doesn't look cheap and tacky. :giveheart:

I have half sleeve, thigh to underarm and a couple on my back so I think girls with tattoos are hot. Recently got false eyelashes and beautician insisted on showing me her tattoo, side, hips etc. I'm sure I don't have to explain what I was imagining could happen next lol!

Def hot! I would love to get a daisychain around my upper arm. I only have a wee tat. Love tats so long as the gal or guy is not covered in them. I wouldn't have a clue what a cheap or tacky tattoo looks like though.

Dont suppoes any of you UK girls have any reccomendations for a seriously good tattooist? I can travel if their worth it.

I want something really special doing on my foot (ive heard it kills!!) but the last tat i had i had to go and have it re-done as the ink faded in like 3months. The guy i went to who re-done it's stuff didnt look that amazing, free hand etc. but he only had to go over a few words on my wrist and did that fine. I just have an idea, but need it portraying and drawing in a qwirky origional way.

As someone with a fair bit of coverage I love girls with tattoos, actually don't think I've ever dated a woman who didn't have at least one.

I don't mind a nice tattoo or even a few big ones if they are like wow! Generally according to people not from Ayrshire they say "Ayrshire women are all tattoos and false teeth" hahaha must admit it is kinda true....i have neither :) x

I have them and I don't care who has them also or even if they like mine. But I agree, as long as they aren't done by a terrible artist!

I think that tats on woman are hot and beautiful. I do agree that it should be intricate and not sloppy. Yeah tats are muy caliente!!!

(very hot)

I think tats, as long as they are placed well, are hot!! I wish I had more. I only have three but I might be getting a new one soon! Yay!!