wanderlust_1982

At The Doctor's Office

27 posts in this topic

I would imagine with the times the way that they are now, it's not unusual for these things to be more noticeable, especially with it now becoming more acceptable to be bisexual. I'm sure these types of things have happened throughout the years of women being examined, but with the change in mentality, I think that it's a little bit easier now for the younger ones to be comfortable in their sexuality so they don't have to hide it so much anymore. I agree with the previous post however, that this is a profession and that the ones in the profession should act accordingly. If a doctor becomes attracted to a patient, I'm sure if it's meant to be things will happen naturally and take their course. I'm sure that they see this reaction more commonly maybe in these times than times in the past. I haven't experienced that because I just try to focus on getting through the exam and being done with it.

My gynecologist is the same doctor that delivered me when I was born, so thinking of her in a sexual way feels positively Oedipal<_<. However if I switched providers I suppose I might become aroused during an examination.