Cocolita

What Are You Watching On Netflix?

262 posts in this topic

I've formed a very personal relationship with Netflix. lol. Recently I just finished watching season 8 of The Office. I freaking love that show. Pam and Jim are such a cute cute couple. I've also watched both seasons of The Walking Dead. I'm looking forward to getting into season 3. I also watched all of Prison Break on Netflix. In addition to T.V shows I have to say I'm a big documentary geek too. Do you guys have any faves?

Doctor Who

Lost Girl (Though Season 2 is in reverse order for some reason)

Grey's Anatomy

White Collar

Battlestar Galactica

Doctor Who

Lost Girl (Though Season 2 is in reverse order for some reason)

Grey's Anatomy

White Collar

Battlestar Galactica

I really try to watch Dr. Who but for some reason I just can't get into it...kinda frustrating since I hear people talking about it all the time. I think I will try again. :blush: My mom is the biggest Grey's Anatomy fan. Once I saw the guy who plays Alex Karev walking down the street. I didn't realize who he was though until like ten minutes later. lol

Any Zombie Movie ever made

I cannot abide scary movies...I'm surprised I can watch the Walking Dead without retreating behind the couch. lol. You brave soul!

I love horror movies....any and all of them...my kids know not to interrupt while The Walking Dead is on!!! My youngest daughter...now 14....used to snuggle with me at 2 and watch them with me!!!

I love horror movies....any and all of them...my kids know not to interrupt while The Walking Dead is on!!! My youngest daughter...now 14....used to snuggle with me at 2 and watch them with me!!!

Haha. You sound like a cool mom. :) I'll have to try not to shelter my kids too much from horror movies (my parents sheltered me, I think that has something to do with it. lol)

I've been watching Medium lately. I tend to fixate on a show and watch it all the way through...then crave for something new to fill the void lol. Medium is my latest fixation. (The Office was last year. LOVE Jim and Pam!)

I exhausted UK Netflix and got unblockus to access US Netflix. I'm currently watching Medium.

Netflix is my second love! I just got my bf a roku so we can watch it at his house too ahha..right now i'm watching breaking bad which i highlyyyy recommend and nip/tuck.

White Collar on US Netflix, I love it. It's great when you like a show you've never seen before and there are a few seasons to watch already.

I've discovered Firefly and I love it already...I'm sad that it is only 14 episodes though! I didn't know I was this into sci fi but apparently I am.

Im watching Nashville now.

I love Netflix! I like to watch the documentaries before bed, and recently watched the series Spaced and loved it.

I usually watch a movie or stand up comedy. Brian Regan is one of my favorites to watch!

Just finished season one of Scandal yesterday. Officially in my top 5 fav shows now. Lol.

Huge fan of "Lip Service" on BBC3 right now.

Also like Grey's, Walking Dead, and Being Human (BBC)

We have been wathing it together wth my bf.

We have already watched Firefly (so sad it ended. I want more) and then we have been watching random movies and Top Gear :D .

Downton Abbey.

United States of Tara... Halarious!!!

I've finished Medium. I need a new series to get into. Recommendations?