RedShoes

I Feel Naked Without My....

All spring, I noticed, that before I left the house I had to *absolutely had to* have my fitted denim jacket in hand. It's inexpensive (about 20 bucks in a cheap clothing store in NY), a little grungy (thanks to a PACKED night in a male gay bar/club) and it has two cute buttons over the front pockets ("Damn right I'm good in bed, I can sleep for days" & "To have more desire less"). I love this jacket and feel naked if I don't have it with me...like today :D

What's your must-have-on accessory? The one you feel bare without? :kiss:

:grin:

CMRL

• Upvote 1

my wedding band and engagment ring

• Upvote 2

Hmmm... I'm gonna have to go with my rings and my cell phone. I know a cell phone doesn't count as clothes but I get that naked without it feeling if I dont have it. I dont get that many calls even, but if someone attacks me I need to have it or what if there is an emergency back home? I have to have the stupid cell phone on me.

I cant go anywhere without earrings. It doesn't matter which pair but i HAVE to wear them. Feel completely naked if im not wearing any!!

Myst

• Upvote 1

Perfume!!

No matter what, I always where a fragrance!

-betsy

• Upvote 3

I could run around naked and I wouldn't mind, but I have to wear on my left hand 3 rings (engagement, wedding & 10th anniversary), 1 on my right hand (son bought it for his girlfriend but she was a bitch, so I got it), my earrings (studs) and a necklace that was my fathers (he was wearing it when he died). Other then that, like I said I could go naked. :blush:

• Upvote 1

I cant go anywhere without my necklace...Its my reminder that I can be a strong woman...So if Im without it I feel lost and nekkid...:blush:...Ohh almost forgot...I cant go anywhere witout my bi-pride bracelet...:D

Edited by WyldeGirl03
  • Upvote 1

Wedding ring, definitely...The white tan line looks pretty pasty without it!

At one time, my cross around my neck...But someone special is now in possession of that..

Not much else!

NAC2

Lipstick!

• Upvote 1

Wedding band, engagement rings on my left hand and my university graduate ring on my right hand.... Also my wristwatch cause I GOTTA know/keep track of the time.

I feel naked without my....CLOTHES :blush: sorry that was cheesy....

really i feel naked without my jewelry like most of these lovely ladies above me said. I have two rings on each hand that i wear...left: my thumb ring and my class ring from college, right: my claddagh and my bf's ring. Also my watch, bracelet and my cross necklace.

~May

• Upvote 2

I feel naked with out.. :blush:

My Cell phone, My Wedding ring, My Cross necklase my dad gave to me 2 months b-4 he died & My Bi Pride braclet.

cell phones, smokes and a lighter, mp3 player (sorry, im a super geek at heart), my skydivers necklace, and at least one hair tie around my wrist.

I feel naked without wristwatch or nose stud. I lost the stud last saturday and as soon as I realised I felt real bad, like verybody was looking at this little hole in my nose :blush:

I´d say my necklace which i got from my mother many years ago!

Bling :hysterical:

My wedding ring/engagement ring, cell, lip balm (the Merry Hempsters Vegan Hemp Balm is my favorite) and a necklace (either my pentacle or one of my Goddess necklaces) :uhuh:

My wedding ring and, don't laugh, tissues. I used to have bad allergies and would be most uncomfortable if I didn't have a tissue nearby. Although I seem to have gotten over that phase, I cannot leave the house without making sure either my husband or I have tissues.

I always wear Perfume of some kind even if it's just a perfumed body lotion if I'm not going anywhere, I always wear a necklace and my watch.

Perfume, phone, tissues, and HAVE TO HAVE Chap Stick Medicated Lip Balm on me. Also my hayfever tablets and my filofax. And a big handbag to stuff it all in. I don't take off my engagement ring or a second ring that my fiancé bought me so I don't go anywhere without those anyway.

Katie xx

Edited by katwoman1971

i know it sounds weird, but without a cute little purse to match my shirt, lol

• Upvote 1

Sunglasses - how corny is that? Even when its raining I have them on my head - Im sure all my colleagues laugh at me - I use them to keep my hair out of my face.

My watch - I hate not knowing what time it is.

Hair elastic - on my wrist - for me or my kid - they come in sooo handy

Gum - in my purse, my pocket, my desk. Gotta have it. Dentine cinnamon

Thats about it I guess

I also feel naked without my sunglasses. I use them as a safety tool- eyes being the widows to the soul and all.

Alright I would feel nakes without my rings, earrings, and hand lotion. I have to have my hand lotion most of all. Oh oh oh and chapstick. I always lick my lips so they dry out really quick so chapstick is a must if lipstick is not aviable at the moment lmao.

I can't go anywhere without my first aid bracelet/necklace It has all my allergies(many, many many) so if I get hurt somewhere the docs or preamedics don't kill me.

Edited by Ribena

Earrings

wedding ring

engagement ring

and the ring Nell gave to me