Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shelby123

New And Nervous

0 posts in this topic

Hi to all you ladies who are obviously just as curious as I am! Just trying to get a basis of people who have just joined like me!!! Feel a lil nervous and alone knowing a lot of people in here can post certain places and go to spots I can't yet. Just need to make some contacts to chat with who are just as new and nervous as I am! Please let me know I'm not here alone!!!

Sounds like my situation so no your not alone =) its rather daunting at first but i'm sure we'll get the hang of it after a while everyone seems really friendly =)

Welcome to Shybi smilie_girl_207.gif

Shybi is a support and discussion forum for bisexual women - a fabulous place to discuss all kind of topics with women from all over the world. Take some time and start reading the forums and I am sure you'll find some interesting topics and lots of advice.

Take a look at our crash course first, it explains all the basics.

Hi, I'm new too and very nervous! I'm glad I finally found a place where I feel like I can open up and share my thoughts and feelings without being judged (just haven't gotten that far on here yet!) Looking forward to getting to know you!

I am also new and nervous. Finding I really like being in here. Have loved the interactions I have had so far. Welcome!

I am really starting to like this site. Its amazing to browse through the forums and see so many women asking the same questions I've been thinking about!!! Hey! Get out my head!! Jk. But seriously its nice to see a few other new ladies!!! Thanks girls!!

Lonely secret thanks!! And kyra thank you!! Took me a bit to find my self in here!! Went through the beginners thread and its helping big time!!

Thanks lisa!!

No need to be nervous! You are not alone, and you'll find plenty of support here.

Hi im am so.... new to this website i wanted to find ppl who will be opened minded and free. I think i will like this website as soon as i can figure out all the details need a crash course please. Im a ny women bi and love who i am !

Hi cme, I found the new shy forums very informative. Don't remeber all the names but there are topics in there like rules, how to build up your post counts and much more!!! Took me a bit but I think I'm catching on!! Been here for three days and I am coming into my own thus far! Looking forward to chattin with all of you in the future!! So far I have only ran into supportive understandinf responses to my posts and questions so I'm sure you will too cme! Can't wait to get to know all of you better!

Thank you loca!!! Everyone has been so nice thus far!!! Geating along, slowly but surely!!!

Getting! Can't spell today

French Kisses, I am right there with you. Just as nervous and deep secrets.

Yes it is lonely, just glad I found this place! Its awesome to have found others that have the same secret. I never thought there could ever be so many supportive understanding people! Love it here

French Kisser, I used to think it was lonely but did my research and found so many straight women are curious as well and that it was not just me. I have had this curiousity for years now. What about you?

Also new here ( : if anyone wants to chat send me a message !

Hi, I'm also new here, still feel a bit as an outsider... But I'm so glad I found this forum, I just need to talk with somebody!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Welcome to all you newbies :) I have been here roughly 2 years now and have found it to be an incredibly informative and welcoming site. There are ladies here who can pretty much answer any question you have. There are very rarely questions where at least someone has not experienced the same thing. Take your time getting.to know the site. There is loads on here. Enjoy x

i am new here also... I am not out of the closet yet so to speak i sure this site is going to help to build up my confidence in who I am and what i feel :)

Welcome I am still relatively new but there is great support to many questions.

Welcome to all you newbies :) I have been here roughly 2 years now and have found it to be an incredibly informative and welcoming site. There are ladies here who can pretty much answer any question you have. There are very rarely questions where at least someone has not experienced the same thing. Take your time getting.to know the site. There is loads on here. Enjoy x

thanks for the welcome. I feel home already :wink:

And I love the quote you have as a signature :)

2 years leone!!!!! That's amazing....are you a bit slow in your old age? Lol xxx

2 years leone!!!!! That's amazing....are you a bit slow in your old age? Lol xxx

You tell me ;)