TheCatWhisperer

What Are You Looking For?

249 posts in this topic

Just wondering--what sort of relationship do you hope to have with a woman? Are you looking for something long term--falling in love, marriage even--or do you see yourself involved more casually, in a friends-with-benefits situation or hook-ups and one night stands? Or do you plan to act on your desires for a woman at all?

I'm curious where everyone stands on this. For me, I wouldn't say I'm strictly looking for a woman; I'm just open to meeting who I meet. It may be that I meet a guy I really like, and that'd be fine. But I am a bit (ok, a lot) biased toward the hope that I meet a girl. When and if I do, my aim would absolutely be to fall in love and ultimately get married. I want that deep, emotional, soul connection.

What about you?

I am after a close realtionship with a woman. I have a fiance, male, and honestly don't know if I will actually get married lol. I don't see myself doing one night stands, that is just too much for me. I couldn't handle the stress of that, the trying to meet up at a moments notice. I would be much more comfortable with having a friendship with benifits, because at least then I would still have that connection with that person. A long time ago I would be up for just some russling in the sheets and then never see them again, but as I get older I want that person there. I want to be able to spend time together, have a common ground and always be close.

I'm open for friends with benefits or falling in love for the long haul. As long as I connect with the person in all aspects, I'd be happy. It's got to be someone I can relate to, open up to, etc., but I could see it lasting with the right one.

Marriage...forever with the woman I love...

I'm happily single and not looking for any relationship at the moment. But if I happen to meet someone really special by chance, I am open to a committed relationship with either a man or a woman.

For the first time in a long time... Nothing. I'm happily married to my husband and had way more than my fair share of having girls too lol! X

I'm happily single and not looking for any relationship at the moment. But if I happen to meet someone really special by chance, I am open to a committed relationship with either a man or a woman.

Pretty much this

I'm looking for a friendship with benefits, but am not opposed to one night stands if the situation presents itself. I'm sort of ending a FWB situation at the moment, it didn't really work out because our personalities are too different I think - but apart from the personality mismatch, the situation was ideal for me.

I'm looking for more of a friends with benefits with the option of long term. The girl I'm crushing on right now, I could definitely see a long term thing. I agree with what Shelby123 said about the stresses of one night stands, and wham, bam, thank you ma'am's kind of hookups. A few years ago I would have preferred that type of thing, but now, no thank you! I'm older, wiser, and looking for a more mature type of relationship that's not based on sex alone.

Ideally I'm looking for a Fwb situation, preferably one with a deep friendship or connection, but I'm open to different types. I could have more than one Fwb if the different girls were not drama prone, otherwise it might be a disaster. Lol. I'm also open to hook ups or one night stands. As I need a domme I'll be joining a bdsm club soon. It would be ideal if the Fwb and the Mistress could be the same person but I don't know if I'm going to be able to make that happen.

Edited by DelicateAngel

Something long term, I don't do friends with benefits. Tried it with guys and hated it, so can't see it being any different with girls. I'm sick of being single, just need to put myself out there more and make things happen.

A close friendship, deep connection and understanding, trust that even though I travel a bit with my work that she is it and can come with if she can, someone independent and lacks drama, someone that can share the pot of coffee and have good chats with, someone that I can sit in the same room with and have that comfortable silence, a lady first and for most that doesn't mind me opening doors, someone bold enough to say want they want in the relationship, and so much more. But truly someone that understands me and I them.

I'm not really looking for anything as I don't know what it is I'd be seeking. Atm I seem to have an issue with commitment, I know that I couldn't be poly, casual flings and one-night stands aren't for me and a fwb situation could become complicated. I guess I just have to wait and see what presents itself and whether my feelings about the person changes my view about the kind of relationship it becomes.

I'm taking one day at a time. Whatever happens, happens. I've spent far too long stressing about it. I'm talking to a lovely gal atm and for now, that is enough. I'm not seriously looking, but should something fall in my lap... well, who am I to complain?

Well anything, really. I've spent my entire teenage-hood chasing girls around, hoping to find that one girl. Now I that I realized I can fall in love with more than one person, and that falling for the wrong girl hurts like hell...I'm done with the chasing and just letting it comes to me I guess (translation: I got old and cynical). If I met the right girl who wants something serious, or a ridiculously hot girl who wants to spend the night...I'll be damned if I turn either girl down.

Edited by cordyceps

Short term I'm not looking for anything other than some stability in my life. My marriage is ending and I need space and time to sort myself and family out. Long term I dream of a committed monogamous relationship with a woman who loves me for who I am.

Myself. The girl I used to be. She is slowly coming back, and it feels good. My career is taking off, my family is healthy, and I have some really great friends. I realized that sometimes you need to stop looking for something / someone to make you happy, and make yourself happy. If you are unable to be happy within yourself, nobody else is going to change that. It may seem so for a while, but that is just a mask. Sometimes it's that you are already happy, but were too busy searching for more that you just didn't see it. I'm slowly becoming happy with who I am, and the things I'm not happy with, well I'm working on changing them.

I'm not looking for anything at all. I'm just riding the breeze.

Edited by wildlytamed

Myself. The girl I used to be. She is slowly coming back, and it feels good. My career is taking off, my family is healthy, and I have some really great friends. I realized that sometimes you need to stop looking for something / someone to make you happy, and make yourself happy. If you are unable to be happy within yourself, nobody else is going to change that. It may seem so for a while, but that is just a mask. Sometimes it's that you are already happy, but were too busy searching for more that you just didn't see it. I'm slowly becoming happy with who I am, and the things I'm not happy with, well I'm working on changing them.

I feel exactly the same :)

Right now? My glasses. :hysterical:

Right now? My glasses. :hysterical:

I LOL when I read this!! Not long ago I was looking for mine for 3 days!! I was ready to buy a cheap pair when I happened across them. Thank god! Good luck finding yours. Remember Look close to the floor. That's where I found mine, on a friggin shelf! Lol!

I LOL when I read this!! Not long ago I was looking for mine for 3 days!! I was ready to buy a cheap pair when I happened across them. Thank god! Good luck finding yours. Remember Look close to the floor. That's where I found mine, on a friggin shelf! Lol!

I've looked for mine too... except it was right after I had Lasik surgery, then I realized. .. Duh I don't have glasses anymore. ..lmao

I've looked for mine too... except it was right after I had Lasik surgery, then I realized. .. Duh I don't have glasses anymore. ..lmao

GIRL!!!! LMFAO!!!!

:lol: