TheCatWhisperer

What Are You Looking For?

238 posts in this topic

Someone where I can be friends with and understand each other. Who won't mind if I'll find a bf.

Who will teach me how to be with a woman.

But I'm always too shy hence I don't think I'll ever find a girl :)

`

...a woman who can breath the color of the wind.

I dont know, being single i just go with the flow lol

Friends first,but would love to meet a lady who takes me as I am to settle down with also who I can be honest with about myself 

Right now, I'd just like to find a friend who understands how I feel, and won't look down upon me for being me.  I would like to meet someone who feels the way I do, and can talk about it.  I'm married, and hope to stay married.  But if an opportunity for experimentation came along, and my husband was ok with it, I might be open to that.  Women can also love each other without sex.

Why does it all have to be so complicated?  Why can't people just accept people for who they are?

I would love to find a new female friend,....who turns into a close friend and lover. I have a boyfriend, so of course, if he could be included in the sex part that would be awesome. I love the fee land touch of a woman but I really love cock... :-)

Eventually, I want the lasting relationship. Just me and that person committed to each other. However, right now I think I'm just looking for people in the same situation I'm in to just explore more how I feel. I guess friendship and if it leads to more that will be amazing. 

A relationship but I'm not opposed to friends with benefits.

Connection I think. Connection with others who have had similar feelings and life experiences.

When I started out I am not sure what I wanted. I think I jus red to experience sex. Then I realized I have never been able to separate sex and feelings so that wasn't going to work. Now I have been in a committed relationship for 3 years. 

I'm looking for something resembling what sheldon and amy have on the big bang theory. What i mean is, I want someone I can have a deep friendship with first and we get to know each other and as we do, that grows into more than friendship and for us to have an understanding of each other and be comfortable with each other and very much in love and if we were both shy and awkward about it, that would be awesome too

Plainly. I'm looking for a connection..friends..something casual yet not..

Screw it need a woman. Right now preferably!