TheCatWhisperer

What Are You Looking For?

249 posts in this topic

Someone where I can be friends with and understand each other. Who won't mind if I'll find a bf.

Who will teach me how to be with a woman.

But I'm always too shy hence I don't think I'll ever find a girl :)

`

...a woman who can breath the color of the wind.

I dont know, being single i just go with the flow lol

Friends first,but would love to meet a lady who takes me as I am to settle down with also who I can be honest with about myself 

I would love to find a new female friend,....who turns into a close friend and lover. I have a boyfriend, so of course, if he could be included in the sex part that would be awesome. I love the fee land touch of a woman but I really love cock... :-)

Eventually, I want the lasting relationship. Just me and that person committed to each other. However, right now I think I'm just looking for people in the same situation I'm in to just explore more how I feel. I guess friendship and if it leads to more that will be amazing. 

A relationship but I'm not opposed to friends with benefits.

Connection I think. Connection with others who have had similar feelings and life experiences.

When I started out I am not sure what I wanted. I think I jus red to experience sex. Then I realized I have never been able to separate sex and feelings so that wasn't going to work. Now I have been in a committed relationship for 3 years. 

I'm looking for something resembling what sheldon and amy have on the big bang theory. What i mean is, I want someone I can have a deep friendship with first and we get to know each other and as we do, that grows into more than friendship and for us to have an understanding of each other and be comfortable with each other and very much in love and if we were both shy and awkward about it, that would be awesome too

Plainly. I'm looking for a connection..friends..something casual yet not..

Screw it need a woman. Right now preferably! 

It feels a bit odd to be single now, coming off of a 5 and a half year relationship and engagement to a man. But, I'm just trying to form friendships at this point and see where it goes. Friends with benefits I could see myself doing and may actual begin it very soon. For me, I have to have some sort of connection in order to get physical or I won't enjoy it

I'm staying open about what I want with a woman. I'd certainly love to experience a sexual relationship but if it developed in to love then I'd be open to that too. 

What am I looking for?  Sleep.  And more sleep...

I'm happy with things the way they are at present.  Want to climb a mountain though.  That would be fun.

I'm looking for a intimate  friendship with another women. So one I can talk to, hang out with on lonely nights a all around friend.  I want a strong physical connection that technically would be considered friends with benefits but I would like for us to remain friends if we no longer had a sexual relationship or never begin one.

For me this is completely hypothetical, as in reality I'm not looking for any sort of relationship, male or female...I'm married and monogamous. BUT...if I were, it would be with a woman, not because I feel I'm lesbian, but because this is something I've always wanted but never had. If I were to seek a relationship with a woman it would either mean my husband and I agreed to give non-monogamy a chance, or we'd be separated and I'd be on my own. Which situation I happened to be in would probably affect what type of relationship I'd be looking for. If I were single I'd likely prefer to find a long term loving relationship. If I were still married I'd be better suited for something more casual. But in all honesty, regardless of which situation I found myself in, I'd be open to any and all possibilities.

Someone who can take things slowly and is interested in getting to know me and who I am before getting serious. Someone who wants to share life, not someone who relies on me for life. Someone I can trust. Someone who will defend me and take care of me but will also call me out when I'm being unreasonable. Someone who isn't afraid of my emotions or my thoughts and someone who won't laugh at me for wanting to feel everything in all the brightest colours. 

Wish i knew. Something im so torn on

On 8/1/2013 at 9:32 PM, TheCatWhisperer said:

Just wondering--what sort of relationship do you hope to have with a woman? Are you looking for something long term--falling in love, marriage even--or do you see yourself involved more casually, in a friends-with-benefits situation or hook-ups and one night stands? Or do you plan to act on your desires for a woman at all?

I'm curious where everyone stands on this. For me, I wouldn't say I'm strictly looking for a woman; I'm just open to meeting who I meet. It may be that I meet a guy I really like, and that'd be fine. But I am a bit (ok, a lot) biased toward the hope that I meet a girl. When and if I do, my aim would absolutely be to fall in love and ultimately get married. I want that deep, emotional, soul connection.

Interesting and complicated question. I'm interested in women but I can see it's a fixation that doesn't need to control the whole course of my life. I don't have to have everything that gets under my skin. I want to be married to a man who would be my soulmate. If I were to take the plunge with a lady I'd want it to be more of a fleeting thing if anything at all. I'm not typically a one night stand kind of girl, so a lot would depend on where any given situation took me. But I think that, realistically, it wouldn't last for anything long term. 

On 3/13/2015 at 2:43 PM, aeonpax said:

`

...a woman who can breath the color of the wind.

What a beautiful sentiment. I am open to purely platonic friendships, committed relationships, and everything in between. I don't think I want to get married (in fact I had a nightmare last night about getting married to my boyfriend and practically woke up screaming) but I think if I did tie the knot I would be more willing to do so with a woman. Fewer icky gender roles to contend with.

On 10/11/2017 at 9:56 PM, ChemFem said:

What a beautiful sentiment. I am open to purely platonic friendships, committed relationships, and everything in between. I don't think I want to get married (in fact I had a nightmare last night about getting married to my boyfriend and practically woke up screaming) but I think if I did tie the knot I would be more willing to do so with a woman. Fewer icky gender roles to contend with.

I'm single, never married. Three children. Different fathers. Marrying anyone one of those males was not an option. My beliefs are eclectic, definitely not mainstream. I have transgressed certain moral conventions. I'll have sex with a male but nothing more beyond that.

1 hour ago, aeonpax said:

I'm single, never married. Three children. Different fathers. Marrying anyone one of those males was not an option. My beliefs are eclectic, definitely not mainstream. I have transgressed certain moral conventions. I'll have sex with a male but nothing more beyond that.

From your other posts on the matter it sounds like you take good care of your children. That is the most important thing (not that you need my approval)

On 10/15/2017 at 11:29 AM, ChemFem said:

From your other posts on the matter it sounds like you take good care of your children. That is the most important thing (not that you need my approval)

My daughters are my life. We are Family.